Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. (2361 Views)

Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Guest007:

New phone and I never backed up...
Lol. 6 in this year alone... how many more to go? We counting still
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by sisisioge: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
0KNM:
I fear only God. Get that straight Mrs Boss J

Arindin...please join the idiata you're tagging me with to get off my radar!
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
sisisioge:

Arindin...please join the idiata you're tagging me with to get off my radar!
See this one, you wey dem dey manage. Spits!
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
0KNM:
You mean sisisioge?

No, sisipelebe
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by sisisioge: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
0KNM:
See this one, you wey dem dey manage. Spits!

No manage me biko arindin...just swerve! Ndi ara!

Enough!
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by sisisioge: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

No, sisipelebe

grin grin grin grin

Please biko...I'm trying to disappear off the radar of this dude. Kindly desist. Just let the matter rest fa...imagine, someone took the cue from you while I was happily celebrating being forgotten at last by the duncee! Biko stop. Thank you.
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
sisisioge:

No manage me biko arindin...just swerve! Ndi ara!

Enough!
Me? God forbid bad thing. Na boss wan manage you. Wetin join me and you? Shiooor

Even if dem add money on top you, I take the money return you

Bye Felicia
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
0KNM:
Me? God forbid bad thing. Na boss wan manage you. Wetin join me and you? Shiooor

Even if dem add money on top you, I take the money return you

Bye Felicia

That resolves the matter then....take the money and keep walking biko. I can take of the off of your boss. EOD!
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Please biko...I'm trying to disappear off the radar of this dude. Kindly desist. Just let the matter rest fa...imagine, someone took the cue from you while I was happily celebrating being forgotten at last by the duncee! Biko stop. Thank you.

Alright, apologies.
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
sisisioge:

That resolves the matter then....take the money and keep walking biko. I can take of the off of your boss. EOD!
Bye
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Raalsalghul: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Please now, give bossjakande a chance.
I use God beg you. Biko!

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
hi
0KNM:
How did that happen?
Re: How To Enjoy Ur Husband In Marriage. by Aadiana(f): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Yes but my advice look closely bf marrying a crossriver / akwaibom man my advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss And Her Husband Two Friends / Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? / What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.