Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family (2200 Views)

How Old Were You When You Realized This (see Here) / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2023
The word family i see it as fake in this generation
This generation is full of envy and jealously due to the advancement of technology
Most of your family are close friends with your enemy

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by everythinggirly(f): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2023
True talk.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Oloki: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:
The word family i see it as fake in this generation
This generation is full of envy and jealously due to the advancement of technology
Most of your family are close friends with your enemy

Maybe you should isolate yourself for the time being till you figure things out. I also have discovered that technology have made fools wise and wise people foolish. You gather enemies if you make a little progress and you don't get help either if you ask for it. Everything just turn upsidedown.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by robinso01(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Forget it, no be everybody get bad family. I have the best family.

11 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Oloki:

Maybe you should isolate yourself for the time being till you figure things out. I also have discovered that technology have made fools wise and wise people foolish. You gather enemies if you make a little progress and you don't get help either if you ask for it. Everything just turn upsidedown.
You said it all
Most people focus on their family spend all they have on family still yet all they receive from their siblings is disrespect because they feel entitled

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2023
robinso01:
Forget it, no be everybody get bad family. I have the best family.
Some family are good
But don't pray for event that will make you regret what you said
Everybody have the best family before an event

3 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by sunnymighty(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:

Some family are good
Spot on!
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by SGANIVA(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2023
there is this woman I did a business with ,in one of our consignment and clearing one of our vehicles used for transportation , she gave me 1.5milion to pay interest , in conclusion of the business I noticed I have paid interest of 700k and I went back to her gave her half of the 1.5 I collected and pleaded for her to give me just a month to complete her main capital , she said no instead went to her brother that works with state commissioner of police ,

accused of me rape
attempted murder
cultice
sponsors of some terror group
and compassation of 2milion

I stay in detention for two days but non of my family members showed up except my wife and my lovely sister who returns from her husband place ,team up with my wife , meet with our companies lawyer and released me . till today non of my brothers has called me .most of them think am stingy because am not sponsoring there children in school .

I don't know who trigger the woman to this but I know is not ordinary .
wrongfully accused, and some family members no work jari
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2023
SGANIVA:
there is this woman I did a business with ,in one of our consignment and clearing one of our vehicles used for transportation , she gave me 1.5milion to pay interest , in conclusion of the business I noticed I have paid interest of 700k and I went back to her gave her half of the 1.5 I collected and pleaded for her to give me just a month to complete her main capital , she said no instead went to her brother that works with state commissioner of police ,

accused of me rape
attempted murder
cultice

I stay in detention for two days but non of my family members showed up except my wife and my lovely sister who returns from her husband place ,team up with my wife , meet with our companies lawyer and released me . till today non of my brothers has called me .most of them think am stingy because am not sponsoring there children in school .

wrongfully accused, some family members no work jari

You have done nothing wrong
They just envy and jealously they can't wait to see your down fall
Invest all the money on ur children
Ur children are ur pride
You weren't not born to raise your siblings
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2023
I reported someone to my family that his disturbing me
My family went back and team up with the said person and accused me that am the one disturbing
lied against me for no reason because of hatred and envy
Just getting to know what they did recently
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by SGANIVA(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2023
yes that day I was later transferred from State CID to anti cult head quarters ,I stayed almost a week in detention for crimes I knows nothing about ,chai my sister cried and my wife was pregnant ,my wife knows everything about my business and transactions and presented all my business documents ,I was later cleared and released with 300k ,I was lucky they didn't shoot me or injured me because the came to my house around 2am heavily armed
Lance03:

You have done nothing wrong
They just envy and jealously they can't wait to see your down fall
Invest all the money on ur children
Ur children are ur pride
You weren't not born to raise your siblings

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by sunnymighty(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Happened to be the only Male among 4 Females and the second born, lost my Dad in 2020, they all gang up against me because I insisted on accountability (money spent on renovation work should be well documented). Since then they have been in charge running things the way they like, will be vindicated one day, that I am sure of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by oceanized25(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
I am in a watsapp group with extended family members,they created the group because"we needed Unity in the family"...though discussions are sparce unlike the very first week/month we created the group.

I am intending to get married so I dropped my pre-wedding photos and Invite even with a note 4 days ago,in a group of 15,only one congratulated me.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by dayleke: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2023
SGANIVA:

accused of me rape
attempted murder
cultice

wrongfully accused, and some family members no work jari

Your case get as e be o.
But thank baba God for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by dayleke: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:
I reported someone to my family that his disturbing me
My family went back and team up with the said person and accused me that am the one disturbing
lied against me for no reason because of hatred and envy
Just getting to know what they did recently

shocked
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by dayleke: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Just one question to all writing this negative things about their families, what is the relationship like between your families and you before all the examples/situations you are citing?
Do you all have a good loving relationship with them all before they came out like this to you when you needed them most because I'm not understanding o.....

Especially Lance03, your family went behind your back to collude with whom you reported them to?

Nnkan mbe o....

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Ulunne777(f): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
I have the best.When things happened to me,they rallied round and helped me.not once not twice.

I can go miles for them same as them for me.we have each others back.7 of us
God will keep blessing us .Amen

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by JeffreyJunior: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Mine is very small but they are the best gift I've ever received from heaven.

Whatever my mum and my sister can't do for me, they can't do for themselves as well and vice versa.

Yes sometimes they call me naughty but they give me the greatest respect humans can ever give to a man even though the man sef na the youngest.

What I'm saying is, I love my family, they love me and we treat each other right.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by robinso01(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:

Some family are good

All family can't be the same though.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2023
dayleke:
Just one question to all writing this negative things about their families, what is the relationship like between your families and you before all the examples/situations you are citing?
Do you all have a good loving relationship with them all before they came out like this to you when you needed them most because I'm not understanding o.....

Especially Lance03, your family went behind your back to collude with whom you reported them to?

Nnkan mbe o....

I always play my part as a family member
What happened occurred out of jealousy and envy

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:
Happened to be the only Male among 4 Females and the second born, lost my Dad in 2020, they all gang up against me because I insisted on accountability (money spent on renovation work should be well documented). Since then they have been in charge running things the way they like, will be vindicated one day, that I am sure of.
Stay far from them
They will soon get tired after misusing all the fund
They can go extreme length to eliminate you
You already an enemy to the family

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Mine is very small but they are the best gift I've ever received from heaven.

Whatever my mum and my sister can't do for me, they can't do for themselves as well and vice versa.

Yes sometimes they call me naughty but they give me the greatest respect humans can ever give to a man even though the man sef na the youngest.

What I'm saying is, I love my family, they love me and we treat each other right.
Small family are the happiest ask anyone
If you have much siblings the rate of happiness is low

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2023
oceanized25:
I am in a watsapp group with extended family members,they created the group because"we needed Unity in the family"...though discussions are sparce unlike the very first week/month we created the group.

I am intending to get married so I dropped my pre-wedding photos and Invite even with a note 4 days ago,in a group of 15,only one congratulated me.
You don't have to care about their congratulation
Am happy if someone show me hatred
Because is been real
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by dayleke: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:

I always play my part as a family member
What happened occurred out of jealousy and envy

Sorry bro.
At least, now you know where they stand.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Nicepoker(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Family is everything.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Klass99(f): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Klass99:

angry

To box your two ears through my phone dey sweet me ehn, too bad I can't do it grin. Kindly rephrase your post to read as a good/decent family is everything and it will make better sense. Blood is thicker than water and family is everything are beliefs that tend to cause more harm than good.

Imagine a scenario where your blood brother from the same parents, sexually molests your daughter and your family of parents/siblings claim your daughter is lying. Then they start to prevail on you subtly and not so subtly to die the matter, while insisting he is your blood, let's keep this in the family and not air our dirty laundry in public, family is everything, yada yada yada.

They conveniently forget your child is your blood too and you need to do right by her, they are more concerned with shielding the culprit than they are with the victim. This scenario is a reality that often happens in our society, yet some folks like you still claim family is everything, how na?

Why am I talking too much sef, did you not see this guy's post? Now imagine having these kind of people as your siblings/family and then confidently repeat what you said again. Only stupid family members will give birth to children and expect their sibling to sponsor their children in school. Did your sibling follow you to fck the fck that created those children? Too much nonsense and stupidity runs in some families, for anyone to claim, family is everything.
You already said it all
Too much rubbish happens in family
Siblings feel entitled for no reason
For ur sibling to molest ur daughter, please don't let the beast come close again
You can't love in pain

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Greatdand007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
oceanized25:

shocked shocked shocked are you serious about this o wrong now
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Klass99(f): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
smiley

7 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by sunnymighty(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Klass99:

angry

To box your two ears through my phone dey sweet me ehn, too bad I can't do it grin. Kindly rephrase your post to read as a good/decent family is everything and it will make better sense. Blood is thicker than water and family is everything are beliefs that tend to cause more harm than good.

Imagine a scenario where your blood brother from the same parents, sexually molests your daughter and your family of parents/siblings claim your daughter is lying. Then they start to prevail on you subtly and not so subtly to die the matter, while insisting he is your blood, let's keep this in the family and not air our dirty laundry in public, family is everything, yada yada yada.

They conveniently forget your child is your blood too and you need to do right by her, they are more concerned with shielding the culprit than they are with the victim. This scenario is a reality that often happens in our society, yet some folks like you still claim family is everything, how na?

Why am I talking too much sef, did you not see this guy's post? Now imagine having these kind of people as your siblings/family and then confidently repeat what you said again. Only stupid family members will give birth to children and expect their sibling to sponsor their children in school. Did your sibling follow you to fck the fck that created those children? Too much nonsense and stupidity runs in some families, for anyone to claim, family is everything.

You are spot on ma'am, ignore that young man.I think I read your story then.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Klass99(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
smiley
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Stevenbright(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
oceanized25:

Did you informed them earlier via phone calls or text messages or face to face contact?

People still value these media more than social media when it comes to disseminating important messages like yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation Card / Somebody Help Me, After A Week Visit To My Sister Is Waging War On Me And Family / Do You Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.