Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church (33027 Views)

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by babzo(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Beremx:
OK noted.

I just want to ask one question. Is it possible for Timi Dakolo 's wife to have developed Stockholm syndrome for the randy pastor after the rape? Because me I don't understand why she continued going to the church after she was being raped.

Just asking

Not really good to ask victims or possible victims; Why did you go there? What were you wearing? Did you not say hello to him last week?

Rape is one of the worst crimes possible, on the same level with murder. Only slightly below child molestation in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by lonelydora: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Beremx:
OK noted.

I just want to ask one question. Is it possible for Timi Dakolo 's wife to have developed Stockholm syndrome for the randy pastor after the rape? Because me I don't understand why she continued going to the church after she was being raped.

Just asking

You have brain. Most Nigerians do not think
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by lonelydora: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Beremx:
that moment her family members didn't come out in solidarity to support her really baffled me. Seems her family are still members of the church.

Too bad

They knew she was lying
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by otokx(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2019
The proverbial Pilate has washed hands off the case.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Naijatutorial: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Cool

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by uglodoh(f): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
That’s the NORM.
they rush to disown you when the MONEY ceases to come

There is difference between to deny somebody and not being a member of an organisation. Read the post.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Lovelife433(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Envy is a bastard. So be because he is not among their evil association called CAN is now being disown abi? Some time, some tin need to happen to u for u to know ur real friend if not u will think are loved by every one. Now matter what dis COZA man will come out strong again, and devil will be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by frayed15: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2019
they should just end this rape thing Abeg....... let us be seeing more important news
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by martineverest(m): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2019
OnyeEurope:
I hate this CAN with passion
not only u

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by mechanics(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2019
They should have investigate the case to know if it's true or not, she might be lying.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by uglodoh(f): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Beremx:
OK noted.

Just asking

Haven't you read of fathers who repeatedly slept with their daughters. Are you saying the daughters were enjoying sex? The daughters would not say it out to people even to their mothers. The reason; nobody would believe them.

Look at it from that scenario, The Pastor playing the father figure ( man of God) and Busola ( daughter in Christ). Who would have believed that a Man of God raped a Daughter in Christ.

I am not saying her allegations are true.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Alexiz031(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2019
landmark86:
Please wia is it stated that CAN disown COZA in the statement above?

Well that aside, if u care to no COZA is not part of CAN and u can only disown what u gave birth too. Even the Synagogue Church of All Nations owned by TB Joshua is not part of CAN and they are doing good.

Statement released by CAN is not bad is just a words of caution to all Christians not pastors only.

Now the accused pastor had step down since sunday and Timi & his wife have not file any case against him. Are they afraid or what?

Am sure by now both of them (Dakolo's) are full of regrets now because their plans is not what the see.

The Dakolo's are not regretting anything...
They fired one short at the Randy pastor..
It's left for the Randy pastor to file a case against them for defamation of character if the Dakolo's are lieing,but if he doesn't..
Let me rest at that point

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by xtycool: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Beremx:
OK noted.

Just asking

She has stopped going to the church since that incident, I don't know why people r saying she still attend the church, if u watch d video, she didn't kept quite about it, her family knew and some church pastors,but they kept it secret. In some months ago, that same pastor was alleged of rape they silent them as usual, Bukola used that opportunity to speak up, now people r blaming her.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Roon9(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:
CAN disown you, PFN disown you, Church of Satan disown you.

Nobody will definitely want to associate with a pedophile/serial sexx manipulator all in the name of comradeship

If Orunmila no disown am make I know wetin cause am

Coza was never a member body. Please learn to read between the lines
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by OCHKESTINE(m): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Ese Walters consented to an Affair with him. She never said He raped her.
Don't twist history just for effect. It is bad.
Say it as it is.

sassiemyk:
Be it rape or mutual sex it is bad. Pastor is a married man. Ese accused him of same and back then everyone said she is a crazy Bini girl, now Busola Dakolo is a respected Photographer, making her own money. I don't see any reason she will lie against this man who hasn't even denied the allegation of " extramarital sex". So he has to suffer d consequences of his actions.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by deltateam: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:
CAN should relax abeg there are worst scamming pastor in Nigeria who are part of CAN .
he did not rape her . they had consensual sex like any of us and she enjoyed it that is why she is not rushing to file lawsuit against him.

this Dakolo said he married her a virgin so the coza guy must be very powerful. he raped her and virgined her back for Dakolo. abi Dakolo no fit identify virgin ?

The only Dakolo I know is an actress, are these Dakolos related to her?
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by 99Eaco(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Don't conderm what u didn't have evidence for. That woman is an ideot for sayin that, i mean she's the most foolish woman without a brain of 55%.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

She left the church a lot earlier than most people are made to believe. She didn't meet and marry timi in coza as we are made to believe there is even a thread here on nairaland dated 2014 where they shared the story of least we've seen how low they are willing to go at coza from the 10k they shared to counter protesters on Sunday
I read your post and decided to goggle it. I saw several news dated as far back as 2014. And all of them said that Timi met his wife at House on the rock church! And they worshipped there at that time.
The way society hits so hard on any woman who has to boldness to come out and say she was sexually molested is disheartening.

6 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by BlueRayDick: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

I read your post and decided to goggle it. I saw several news dated as far back as 2014. And all of them said that Timi met his wife at House on the rock church! And they worshipped there at that time.
The way society hits so hard on any woman who has to boldness to come out and say she was sexually molested is disheartening.

It's so so disheartening. Someone has come out to save potential victim and also help those who have been victims to speak up, yet all people want to do is cast apsersions on her story and make her feel guilty. So many falsehoods being peddled here and there

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2019
I don't trust this CAN. They are so quick to disown and they wont give a comprehensive list of churches and members of CAN. They are afraid one will misbehave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by landmark86: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Alexiz031:

The Dakolo's are not regretting anything...
They fired one short at the Randy pastor..
It's left for the Randy pastor to file a case against them for defamation of character if the Dakolo's are lieing,but if he doesn't..
Let me rest at that point

You be real mumu
Did u think the so called pastor has interest in their saying?
He only acts/step down based on what people like u saying that he must step down to face the accusation against him. Since them have we hear anytin from the Dakolo's?

Mind u the church is still running and the members are not regretting. Hope He-diot like you see the outcome on sunday.

But Busola just tarnished her image cos once you see her both physical or on news what will first come to ur mind is how she claimed she was raped.

A stigma that can never be delected both on internet & mind

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by TemmyT002(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Mtchewww
CAN talking as if they are respected
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

She left the church a lot earlier than most people are made to believe. She didn't meet and marry timi in coza as we are made to believe there is even a thread here on nairaland dated 2014 where they shared the story of how they met at House on the rock in 2010. People from coza camp are just throwing so many false info out just to make people doubt her story. You can even Google search how they met. You will know there is a calculated attempt to make the story unbelievable. At least we've seen how low they are willing to go at coza from the 10k they shared to counter protesters on Sunday

Biased comments.
Even in busola first hand information ,there are a lot dark-spot in it.
Enough of these nonsense. Leave the matter for the judiciary to give the verdict.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Benekruku(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:
CAN disown you, PFN disown you, Church of Satan disown you.

Nobody will definitely want to associate with a pedophile/serial sexx manipulator all in the name of comradeship

If Orunmila no disown am make I know wetin cause am

As in, Its scary

Church of Satan could not even defend him.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by sassiemyk: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=OCHKESTINE post=79923781]Ese Walters consented to an Affair with him. She never said He raped her.
Don't twist history just for effect. It is bad.
Say it as it is.

I didn't say Ese accused him of rape. I meant that this man is married. So sex in all its form is badly bad for him as far as he didn't do it with his wife. Given his status and how many people have come forth to accuse him of same thing.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by nurusystem(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Pastor rape is member is not a new thing, that is the best way of using the holy spirit to delivered her from all evill by ejacuating on most of the preety coza members, pastor cozacoza semen is anointed semen.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Hangulsaram: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Beremx:
that moment her family members didn't come out in solidarity to support her really baffled me. Seems her family are still members of the church.

Too bad

Support her for the truth she was saying or the lie, that is the questions we need to ask ourselves, could it be that they have settled this long ago within themselves or she is actually in a relationship with the Pastor then?
I read that Her husband once bragged that her married her a virgin how come this?
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by rodshafas87(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2019
Disown's ke? How abt disowning dem 2 heavenly relm, thou shall not judge!
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by Benekruku(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2019
lonelydora:
COZA was never a member of CAN.

They can say all they want, but we will triumph at the end. Pastor Biodun will bounce back greater very soon.

Meanwhile, Aunty Kemi has the lastest gist on this. Check her Instagram post yesterday.

Yo are truly lonely!

Information's she is decimating is "completely" false!

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by blowjohn(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

She left the church a lot earlier than most people are made to believe. She didn't meet and marry timi in coza as we are made to believe there is even a thread here on nairaland dated 2014 where they shared the story of how they met at House on the rock in 2010. People from coza camp are just throwing so many false info out just to make people doubt her story. You can even Google search how they met. You will know there is a calculated attempt to make the story unbelievable. At least we've seen how low they are willing to go at coza from the 10k they shared to counter protesters on Sunday

Ogbeni.
Which 10k did they share?
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church by blowjohn(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2019
landmark86:

You be real mumu
Did u think the so called pastor has interest in their saying?
He only acts/step down based on what people like u saying that he must step down to face the accusation against him. Since them have we hear anytin from the Dakolo's?

Mind u the church is still running and the members are not regretting. Hope He-diot like you see the outcome on sunday.

But Busola just tarnished her image cos once you see her both physical or on news what will first come to ur mind is how she claimed she was raped.

A stigma that can never be delected both on internet & mind

Thank u.
When I say that the busola girl hasn't told us the full truth people start saying nonsense.
I keep asking how someone who is married and living the good life will suddenly remember that she was once raped.
And then decide to go all public with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virginity Vs Character / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.