Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (104961 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by samcus(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mothers,train ur sons properly today,so that another woman's daughter will not suffer 4 ur moral negligence in his hands tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by DameB(f): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians can be easily swayed see someone saying he is humble for apologizing.

Pesin wey apologize because fresh matured launch-ready rocket dey under him butt

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Bosdem(f): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Afraid catch you?? You for loss your seat, your eye go clear

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by henryomez(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
If the CCTV footage did not come will he apologize fake apology

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by fr3do(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
The woman that he slapped wasn't the one, he was addressing initially.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by ashantitope: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
We have seen it but what is the assurance that that power is not going to be pushing you again just a senator not even governor or president and why can't you do this before it got to social media and thank God for our social media lawyers and aproko people I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by ednut1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Even with his hiv he is having foursome nawa o. Eleribu omo

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Kingv(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
go face the wrath of the law, ambassador of Christ indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fake apology

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Enn214(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
D spirit of Fatoyinbo enta am

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by DameB(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
"I have never been known or associated with such actions in the past. Regardless of what transpired prior to my expression of anger"

Not I have never done such. Or does he have dissociative personality disorder?

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by walade(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Only God can forgive u Mr Sinator, go to prison and seek God's forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by phineas: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
What's with Nigerians and the "he has apologized" syndrome

He committed a grave blunder. Lied about it. Gets arrested then apologizes.Thats not an apology It's an escape route

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Benekruku(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
MrMumu:

Dead BBQ SELLER grin

We can't wait to see how Buhari will send fulani terrorists to chase you away from your village cool
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ologogoro:
I read some as**lickers comments up there commending him for his maturity, what's maturity in assaulting a lady and later apologize?

All those comments on the page was paid for. This is just a game to improve his dented image, brainwash Nigerians that he is now a repented and Honorable man.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by DonMekino(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
if he hammer the woman like one mil now, the woman go be like.... to all those blasting the senator

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by seasy: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Beast!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by phineas: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Meanwhile he's team not too young ambassador in the Senate.

So team "the old ones are messing up the country" ""we are Not too young to run"" "how market?

your ambassador is on the table... We earnestly await your "we can do better than the previous generation"" verdict

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by paparazzi1987(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
In a sane country. Public office holders will Apologize then resign.

But in Nigeria, He will apologize and carry on with his satanic duties just like Abbah Moro that publicly executed 7 youths

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by DameB(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
ednut1:
Even with his hiv he is having foursome nawa o. Eleribu omo

If the girls bring out HIV test kit or ask for condom, he will slap all the healthy cells out of the girls in one fell swoop. He's a proficient slapper

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Beremx:
He should compensate the lady and apologize to her face to face.

Nonsense and apology. angry

...and his silly wife? A Modele Fatoyibo wannabe! Defender of a useless husband even with an evidence.

I no talk abeg!! grin

shut up woman, na so i go slap you when i jamb you without apology angry sad, make nobody ask me why because you already know why
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by zoedew: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
What apology! He must be arrested, detained in a run down police cell inhabited by hardened criminals well briefed about the offence he committed, arraigned and appropriately sentenced! All that happened was heard clearly in the audiovisual of the incident. I strongly believe He is mentally deranged! The idea behind the apology is to have the public to also see in him a victim as well! Until we deal properly with the folks who misrule us an end to misgovernance is not in sight.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by nokatakata: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
weyrey....senator sweet am well well...him no wan lose the position. He should be expelled so others learn from him.
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by NkemChukwudi: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nogodye:
Who am i not to forgive you.We do sin against God and He do forgive us.Son! your sins are forgiven.

You are not well, forgive what? He is mad!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by NkemChukwudi: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
zoedew:
What apology! He must be arrested, arraigned and appropriately sentenced! All that happened was heard clearly in the audiovisual of the incident. I strongly believe He is mentally deranged!

Thank you, spot on! The bastard must leave the senate!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by fyneguy: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Resign from the Senate!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by blazer2018: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fake man grin

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by blazer2018: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
In South Korea for example, when political office holders err, they stand while addressing the people and bow down multiple times while apologising for crimes not even as grievous as this ...some even go on their knees...but this mofo is sitting down there deceiving his ancestors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Amadioha1234: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Christian background indeed and you can't leave intimacy gadget shop. God actually wanted to open your secret sins. intimacy gadgets kill you there SINATOR sorry SENATOR.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Wigetsolar: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
It is not enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Not difficult to spot an insecure bully. That slap to the eye really pained me fa....

Kai! Walai! Infact lemme not talk
Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by toscolee(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Roon9:
What do social media singers really want. A man did wrong and he his apologizing, still people want his head. Which Nigerian local govt chairman has ever apologized for shiit. We are our own problem walahi

We are beginning to sit up and fight injustice, you are referring to us as problems. You are the problem here. You lack empathy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.