Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper (29262 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Megatrix: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hian!!! Nigerian journalism na wa

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by abibun: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Trust my niger people, person must wack
GentleMoney:
grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Benekruku(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
shatap kizz Daniel
when we don praise you finish grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by babeosisi: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who is this small boy
Nwa mommy
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by EmzyT: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nairaland! Nairaland!! Nairaland!!! Why did you guys post the former news without verifying if kizz Daniel actually said it? Carriers of fake news angry

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Alejobs: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Offpoint: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
The moment I read that epistle I knew no Nigerian artist is sensible enough to wrote that... was shaking my head when y'all were praising him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by SaintLucia: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bamz:
The way some Nigerians reason bothers me a lot. I read Daniel's statement and he was neutral which is quite sensible in this polarized environment. He only questioned those criticising the pastor based on a mere video allegation and what the alleged victim wanted to gain by coming to social media first instead of taking the issue to the proper authorities.

1 will like to categorically state that I never granted any interview with vanguard or any newspaper.
I am currently busy on tour in the US and haven’t had the time to discuss the issue in my closet let alone call industry mates names.
Please disregard this news article making rounds. It is false and fabricated, | have not spoken to any journalist regarding the said matter or any other matter including music in recent times..

Kiss Daniel.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Alejobs: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Morenigbenga(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
which way nigeria? we av not through with rape case,senators case,now kizz av come with is own..THIS IS NIGERIA! http://naijatalent.com.ng
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by EmzyT: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Offpoint:
The moment I read that epistle I knew no Nigerian artist is sensible enough to wrote that... was shaking my head with y'all were praising him.

Funny Comment grin the mumu Kizz Daniel would've just claimed it Quietly but no, he preferred to show us how senseless he is like others cheesy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Offpoint: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
EmzyT:

Funny Comment grin the mumu Kizz Daniel would've just claimed it Quietly but no, he preferred to show us how senseless he is like others cheesy angry
How can he claimed when he doesn't understand the write up? cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by salford: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Must be those paid by CoZA spreading fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by salford: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bamz:
The way some Nigerians reason bothers me a lot. I read Daniel's statement and he was neutral which is quite sensible in this polarized environment. He only questioned those criticising the pastor based on a mere video allegation and what the alleged victim wanted to gain by coming to social media first instead of taking the issue to the proper authorities.

He just said he never made any statement.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by newdawn2017(f): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Elder0001:
He’s a lily livered coward
Y & how oga Elderly

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Graduateacher(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
I for talk, which kind of rubbish was that? sue them or lose your female & male fans with sense
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by iamapplord(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
post=79917648:
Just imagine!
If you believe everything on social media, you are on your own o!

grin
Pls if You believe what wrote in his status then you are on your own
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Graduateacher(f): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nairaland boys carry the previous story for head like gala

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Bfarm: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by greggng: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bamz:

Pls understand him...he said, he never granted any interview nor said anything about this matter. The question now is who was response for the message they claimed came from him? Look no further social media is full of non sense ....believe their news at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by willyjacs(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
joseph1832:
when they say social media should be regulated, people coughed their lungs out. I mean, it's about that time we know who and who is posting genuine stuff on social media.

If I see any news that emanate from a reputable news paper or blog, I most times don't question it at all. But hey, just look at this now. It's up to vanguard to prove Kizz actually said that stuff, if they can't, Kizz should sue tha hell out of them. What nonsense.
u no lie.... If this claims are true by Kizz,then it's a big shame to vanguard.....
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by ArchAngelos999: 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
joseph1832:
when they say social media should be regulated, people coughed their lungs out. I mean, it's about that time we know who and who is posting genuine stuff on social media.

If I see any news that emanate from a reputable news paper or blog, I most times don't question it at all. But hey, just look at this now. It's up to vanguard to prove Kizz actually said that stuff, if they can't, Kizz should sue tha hell out of them. What nonsense.

how do you want to relate sm and free speech? you won't thank God you're not in other African animal farms that shutdown sm whenever dey feel like. you want the same people that have crippled security to cripple free speech. i dey try control my self make i no call you names.

take everything, be it on sm or print or tv and radio with a pinch of salt, seek official documents and statements. don't rush into an opinion, gather your facts. qualify your assertions. when you are not sure about something say it. do many checks, but please don't ever hint that those who say sm be regulated are on point.
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by kbbanj10(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Nonsense. Idiots ever where. Just imaging
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by karma2000: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by joseph1832(m): 1:03am On Jul 04, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

how do you want to relate sm and free speech? you won't thank God you're not in other African animal farms that shutdown sm whenever dey feel like. you want the same people that have crippled security to cripple free speech. i dey try control my self make i no call you names.

take everything, be it on sm or print or tv and radio with a pinch of salt, seek official documents and statements. don't rush into an opinion, gather your facts. qualify your assertions. when you are not sure about something say it. do many checks, but please don't ever hint that those who say sm be regulated are on point.
is that so? So with all this nonsense you typed, you still see it as very okay for any individual to come on social media and say anything they like? All in the name of 'free speech'. Wow.

Lemme even ask you, what is free speech? Do you honestly believe free speech mean anybody, just anybody can decide to say whatever they like? Never minding whether what they say might be very dangerous to the country?

You should try and understand what I was trying to say before jumping on my mention. If at this stage in your life you don't know people should be held accountable for whatever they say or do, then you're the type who believe just because you have a gun gives you the right to shoot anybody.
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by CanadaOrBust: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Bamz:

HE SAID HE DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING! What’s wrong with u people??!!

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by Champagnegold: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2019
how u fit know where wey nah for human yansh una get ur lyrics from....diz one we look like bisexual. before u confused again like ur so-called elites protesters. hear from both sides 3 times rape case, hmmmm get comma inside.

#tho common sense is not common nowadays

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by AntiWailer: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Elder0001:
He’s a lily livered coward

Imagine this.
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by 99Eaco(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Tunder strike all of una.
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by ArchAngelos999: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2019
joseph1832:
is that so? So with all this nonsense you typed, you still see it as very okay for any individual to come on social media and say anything they like? All in the name of 'free speech'. Wow.

Lemme even ask you, what is free speech? Do you honestly believe free speech mean anybody, just anybody can decide to say whatever they like? Never minding whether what they say might be very dangerous to the country?

You should try and understand what I was trying to say before jumping on my mention. If at this stage in your life you don't know people should be held accountable for whatever they say or do, then you're the type who believe just because you have a gun gives you the right to shoot anybody.

you have made one false dichotomy here but no problem.

I'm all for people being held accountable for their comments. that's not exactly "regulation" of sm. people are already being held accountable, although selectively, for their comments, naira Marley is an example.

regulation of sm can mean a spectrum of things and the purpose for which it seeks to serve is my objection.

the rights and voice of Nigeria right now is by sm mobilisation. the elite recognises this and it scares them. Biodun Fatoyinbo saga is happening because of sm. Arab spring happened through sm in case you don't know. why do you think many African countries govt shutdown their sm? it's because they want totalitarianism. today everyone is a journalist because of internet connectivity and oppressors have always feared journalists.

how much bloodshed have sm caused? are killer herdsmen on sm? is sm significant in bh's evil perpetration?

sm is good. and if you really have understanding you will realise you need heavy scruitny when reading about things on it. even the "trusted" media houses cnn, channels, ait, newspaper are filled with bias and mind control in various proportions due to the owners and sponsors belief.

simplly calling for these elites to regulate sm for you is you handing out your birthright to your oppressor. it shows ignorance.

look at our security apparatus, how its designed and being "regulated". we have less than 2 million security staff for over 200m people. out of the 2 million staff, only a portion are out in the field. yet even as small as that number is, every appointee, senator gov etc has a number of those men carrying groceries for their wife's. what am i saying? in saying that the govt is not positioned in your best interest. you saw how that senator assulted that lady while a policeman was watching. imagine it was the other way round, how the policemen would have swung into action. also look at how sm exposed the senator

this sm that you have now, that you think is trash I pray you won't finally lose it
Re: Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper by joseph1832(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

you have made one false dichotomy here but no problem.

I'm all for people being held accountable for their comments. that's not exactly "regulation" of sm. people are already being held accountable, although selectively, for their comments, naira Marley is an example.

regulation of sm can mean a spectrum of things and the purpose for which it seeks to serve is my objection.

the rights and voice of Nigeria right now is by sm mobilisation. the elite recognises this and it scares them. Biodun Fatoyinbo saga is happening because of sm. Arab spring happened through sm in case you don't know. why do you think many African countries govt shutdown their sm? it's because they want totalitarianism. today everyone is a journalist because of internet connectivity and oppressors have always feared journalists.

how much bloodshed have sm caused? are killer herdsmen on sm? is sm significant in bh's evil perpetration?

sm is good. and if you really have understanding you will realise you need heavy scruitny when reading about things on it. even the "trusted" media houses cnn, channels, ait, newspaper are filled with bias and mind control in various proportions due to the owners and sponsors belief.

simplly calling for these elites to regulate sm for you is you handing out your birthright to your oppressor. it shows ignorance.

look at our security apparatus, how its designed and being "regulated". we have less than 2 million security staff for over 200m people. out of the 2 million staff, only a portion are out in the field. yet even as small as that number is, every appointee, senator gov etc has a number of those men carrying groceries for their wife's. what am i saying? in saying that the govt is not positioned in your best interest. you saw how that senator assulted that lady while a policeman was watching. imagine it was the other way round, how the policemen would have swung into action. also look at how sm exposed the senator

this sm that you have now, that you think is trash I pray you won't finally lose it
I suppose you really believe everyone is like you right that's why you typed the bolded, right?

You really haven't woken up. You're still sleeping. Kindly wake and see the truth staring right at you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height / Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars / Tayo Amokade Gives Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.