Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) (45330 Views)

Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Ex convict has spoken.
Nonsense
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2019
twerkjack:
So this boy don start again ? embarassed

EFCC has failed us all undecided
EFCC is the only reason we've been cursed with this fool. He's just another Airforce1 who would've never been heard of but thanks to the clueless EFCC they arrested him when they knew they are toothless

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2019
post=79926844:
This wayward kid just go about insulting all the elders advising him!

Pride goes before a fall.
He should take heed!
He is not even anything yet.......

We pray his mom call him to order in her room, and speak sense into his brain, that is the day he is not smoking his weed anyways!

.......................... ................................. ..................................

Someone released a song and the dance step is how people masturbate......serious wanking o!!

What kind of people will be dancing in the public to that, if not animals?!

Calling them animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

And you will soon see men, old enough to be this boy uncles and father dancing 'jo soapy'!
Shame of a nation!

Can you just imagine what manner of dance is this below.
You are in the public and gesticulating holding your private part masturbating with vigour!
IT IS FINISHED!!
Jst sharrap nd continue grilling ur bbq. Wen kaffy was twerking nd displaying semi nudes up nd down she didnt remember morality or immorality. Now dat she is no more relevant in d industry, she nw remembers wat is immoral or nt..

Nigerians nd hipocricy be like

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by andrew444(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2019
post=79926844:

He should take heed!

We pray his mom call him to order in her room, and speak sense into his brain, that is the day he is not smoking his weed anyways!

.......................... ................................. ..................................

Someone released a song and the dance step is how people masturbate......serious wanking o!!

And you will soon see men, old enough to be this boy uncles and father dancing 'jo soapy'!
Shame of a nation!

You are in the public and gesticulating holding your private part masturbating with vigour!
IT IS FINISHED!!

What advice ?

Is it not same kaffy that is shaking bum bum dancing with pants ?

Say that one na dance self ?

What about the one corner Ghana dance why didn't she voice out then ?

E be like say that vulture meat wey you dey sell don take over your brain abi ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by andrew444(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
I don't care if Kobo Marley was born in UK, the guy is a disgusting tout

I know he's richer than my generation so his idiotic fans shouldn't bother reminding me

Na low self esteem dey worry you

I am didsapointed in you for saying someone is richer than your generation

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by patosky3310(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Btw, who between Marley and Kaffy is more immoral judging from their outfit? Kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2019
chrisxxx:
I have some Dollars I kept waiting for depreciation of Naira to exchange. Any time I see this Naira headline I usually get captivated. And anytime I realised it is about notorious Marley I get disgruntled.
Please I want to know about Naira/Dollar rate. Not Marley this, Marley that. mchewwww.

Bro anytime u want to sell. Pls.contact me.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by GenFunction: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2019
dis days u have to have a degree if not a phd in minding ur business,in other to avoid SEE FINISH
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Chukalemon(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2019
We have never finish for zanku which one be soapy again abeg
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by GenFunction: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2019
chinchonglee:

Jst sharrap nd continue grilling ur bbq. Wen kaffy was twerking nd displaying semi nudes up nd down she didnt remember morality or immorality. Now dat she is no more relevant in d industry, she nw remembers wat is immoral or nt..

Nigerians nd hipocricy be like
...My broda like seriously undecided
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by andrew444(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

When you have a daughter in the elementary grade and a boy boys are dancing the disgusting soapy dance in front of her, please don’t complain. When you have a wife or girlfriend and guys are dancing the soapy dance in front or at the back of her, just laugh out as loudly as you can because it is just fun.

When you have a son and when girls are dancing with g-string pants and twerking close to him don't complain

When you have a husband/boyfriend and girls are dancing with g-strings pants close to them don't complain

Just laugh out loudly as it's just fun ,Bt will you ? No you won't because women are always jealous

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Drtega: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2019
10 years old fb's for sale ... Dm
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2019
GenFunction:
...My broda like seriously undecided
Yes... D kaffy talk dey vex me..

U personally dont like d dance but dah doesnt mean i ll criticize it
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by noble2faith(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2019
taiwolomo1:
grin grin grin...Nairamaley na fool walatali....say no be make two people dey stand they de stand de do 'hun hun hun' they shake head... grin

Walatali kor tawalakatu ni cheesy
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by chrisxxx(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
chinchonglee:

Bro anytime u want to sell. Pls.contact me.
Na the price matter.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by teddyflexz: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2019
crap.... she has been twerking all her life and no one said anything abt it and now she condemns soapy, ya all are backing her. would she have gotten to that level(queen of dance) if she wasnt dancing seductively/immorally

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by seanjy4konji: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2019
next time kaffy..mind your business..

no one bashes you when you twerk on national tv and music videos...

you are a mother of two also.

drink water and mind your goddamn business..

ps...if you are old and dont mind your business?small boys and girls will ridicule you.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by bazeze(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2019
otipoju:
This guy na sickler
if he is, cure him
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by mrdrama: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2019
This guy needs to be taken back to prison,preferably KIRIKIRI make them reset him brain

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by ngwababe(f): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
post=79926844:

He should take heed!

Shame of a nation!

IT IS FINISHED!!

See as the guy resemble a down-syndrome!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Guccified(f): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Kaffy was never the queen of dance .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Why was he even granted Bail in the First Place?
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Guccified(f): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Kaffy still dance?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
chrisxxx:

Na the price matter.
Do u av d one u want to sell nw?
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by grandstar(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:
He just insulted this generation.

So guys, you'll prefer to dance masturbating dance and showcase immorality than sane ones?!

Someone should tell him that Kafayatu is still in the game and doing fantastically well in the dance business.

One corner madness has infected Naira Marley!
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by DonBenny77(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
andrew444:

Na low self esteem dey worry you

I am didsapointed in you for saying someone is richer than your generation

I don't blame you, if you did a little literature in school you won't have comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by speedchariot(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
EFCC made this guy popular... Negative breeds positive in my Country (RUGA land)
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Chimaobi377: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by yeman1(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Ha ha ha ha ha. I can't laugh oh grin grin grin grin grin
CollinsWeGlobe:
"You're Not The Queen Of Dance Anymore"

After Kaffy Blasted Naira Marley Here https://www.nairaland.com/5279055/kaffy-condemns-naira-marleys-soapy#79895435 over his 'Immoral' Soapy Dance, The singer has Blasted the Dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqmhFvh6gs

Source: https://mandynews.com/naira-marley-insults-kaffy-after-she-said-his-soapy-dance-is-disgusting-video/
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by CapitanS: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
This naira Marley is sick in the head
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Dareal90s(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

When you have a daughter in the elementary grade and a boy boys are dancing the disgusting soapy dance in front of her, please don’t complain. When you have a wife or girlfriend and guys are dancing the soapy dance in front or at the back of her, just laugh out as loudly as you can because it is just fun.
But u ladies can twerk, that's not disgusting?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by GenFunction: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
chinchonglee:

Yes... D kaffy talk dey vex me..

U personally dont like d dance but dah doesnt mean i ll criticize it
.asin,its soo simple...wats decent about twerking?..hypocricy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" / Photos Of DJ Kaywise New House: "Latest Landlord" / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.