Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) (45510 Views)

Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Daroxle(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
She jhs wants unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by chrisxxx(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2019
chinchonglee:

Do u av d one u want to sell nw?
I have but looking out for the right moment
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by FrenchyL(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:
He just insulted this generation.

So guys, you'll prefer to dance masturbating dance and showcase immorality than sane ones?!

Someone should tell him that Kafayatu is still in the game and doing fantastically well in the dance business.

Stupid pikin! Has no sense at all. He obviously did not learn anything from his experience. Foolish donkey

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by greggng: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Kaffy was showing us her breast ...Marley showing his masturbation dance....both are irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by ClintonDGalaxy(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2019
This Marley of a guy needs help... rehabilitation to be precise
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by kurlz(f): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:

So guys, you'll prefer to dance masturbating dance and showcase immorality than sane ones?!

Someone should tell him that Kafayatu is still in the game and doing fantastically well in the dance business.

Uncle excuse me just to draw your attention, I'm not supporting the dance but was that kaffy in the news that opened her chest?

Who is she to condemn anyone?
She should lead a morally upright life first then she can condemn, but until then I see this as I hypocrisy.
Remove the b... in your eyes first.... The holy book says

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by shegra58: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Dem carry kerewa come una accept am,Dem carry one corner come from Ghana una accept am this is our own we must all soapy together grin grin

Me wey I still dey learn Galala embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by sweetrace(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Dareal90s:
But u ladies can twerk, that's not disgusting?

Of course it is totally inappropriate!
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by sweetrace(f): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
andrew444:

When you have a son and when girls are dancing with g-string pants and twerking close to him don't complain

When you have a husband/boyfriend and girls are dancing with g-strings pants close to them don't complain

Just laugh out loudly as it's just fun ,Bt will you ? No you won't because women are always jealous

Of course I will complain because I think all that is totally inappropriate. Do whatever raunchy dance you want to in the privacy of your bedroom where you make love. Outside that, nope!!!
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Centcanada: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2019
Naira marly is so arrogant. If he continue this way, his music career will take him no where.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by avrex3k(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2019
So disgusting guy, told my WhatsApp contact if I see anybody put up the dance or song on my status I'm deleting the number straight. angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by ZikZikZik: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
I don't care if Kobo Marley was born in UK, the guy is a disgusting tout

I know he's richer than my generation so his idiotic fans shouldn't bother reminding me
Them no dey see sense buy for market, but money is everywhere. Who no get sense, can never get sense. Unlike when it comes to money

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Meadie(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Kaffy spoke well if u ask me.........decency should be encouraged
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Meadie(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Kaffy spoke well if u ask me.........decency should be encouraged to an extent
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Igwe29(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2019
I never liked this guy for once ever since I got to know him for the first time due to his efcc arrest, neither do I enjoy his preposterous 'soapy' dance music.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by joseph1832(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
This guy is a comedian. He should seriously think about going into comedy.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Ademidd: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
So much for parental upbringing. The way youths are comfortable insulting persons older than them these days is alarming. Anyway this guy cannot reign for long, no be curse.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Successdude(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
livebyday:

Great

Which country you heading to?
I must live The life I have and build the Legacy I can.... This light of mine, I'm gonna Let It Shine.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Elelfa: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mind your business they won't hear....when they insult you now, you'll start shouting.
Kaffy we dey do raunchy dances whilst showing us a lot of skin...nobody worry her ooo

I can bet with my chilled bottle of '33 that 90% of Marleys critic are wankerss.

You'll see many ladies putting on transparent cloth with no panties and be twerking for us and all this mumu people will turn a blind eye. Make una leave Marley ooooo
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Laple0541(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:

So your Kafayatu that opens up her boobs in the pix above is the one with sane dances? Just look at the two pics above, which of them will sexually arouse an individual?
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Lordapson23(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Hahaha I swear all this people way don over 30......make una set rest.....
Una time don pass

But Naira Marley sef no be small pikin nah.. Dude was born in ‘89.. He suppose don leave some kain things
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by loverboy442: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
post=79926844:
This wayward kid just go about insulting all the elders advising him!

Pride goes before a fall.
He should take heed!
He is not even anything yet.......

We pray his mom call him to order in her room, and speak sense into his brain, that is the day he is not smoking his weed anyways!

.......................... ................................. ..................................

Someone released a song and the dance step is how people masturbate......serious wanking o!!

What kind of people will be dancing in the public to that, if not animals?!

Calling them animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

And you will soon see men, old enough to be this boy uncles and father dancing 'jo soapy'!
Shame of a nation!

Can you just imagine what manner of dance is this below.
You are in the public and gesticulating holding your private part masturbating with vigour!
IT IS FINISHED!!
The boy didn't insult anybody. besides he has never held his private part in the soapy dance thing. it's just a demonstration. you guys should leave him alone. when he replies, you people criticize but it was the useless kaffy that has been dancing naked for ages that asked for trouble.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by nnaeyes6: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sure church members will start up the dance.
Which church comes first in ur mind?
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by abijaofficial(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
I loved Naira Marley . but now i see he is an IDIOT. #sayNOtosoapydance
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by palmshots: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
If soapy na bad dance What is exposing your body?!... Nonsense

Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by blackslayer: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
but the dance is just sooooooo duuummmmmmbbbbbbbbb......this boy should be beaten back to his senses! stupid agbero boy in london forming gangsta....i will flog'em pony tails off your head...upper lip looking like double whopper burger with kpomo!
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Primesaint: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
[This dance is the worst dance i have ever seen
This guy get sense at all...

Ahbiii EFCC took his sense...

quote author=1984och post=79917278]He just insulted this generation.

[/quote]
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by Primesaint: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
I just discovered that you also don't have sense

loverboy442:
The boy didn't insult anybody. besides he has never held his private part in the soapy dance thing. it's just a demonstration. you guys should leave him alone. when he replies, you people criticize but it was the useless kaffy that has been dancing naked for ages that asked for trouble.
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by oyebolaidris: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
who is Nairamarley? is she an actor or something?
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by King44(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:

she don relegate since tey try, at the moment there is no king or queen of dance in the country
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by animitch(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:

even if she is no longer in the game

What is wrong is Wrong

I cry for this generation
Re: Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) by haryomikun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
chrisxxx:
I have some Dollars I kept waiting for depreciation of Naira to exchange. Any time I see this Naira headline I usually get captivated. And anytime I realised it is about notorious Marley I get disgruntled.
Please I want to know about Naira/Dollar rate. Not Marley this, Marley that. mchewwww.
If you want to properly hedge(and even make gain in the process) the value of your naira, buy Bitcoin. You're just buying one inflation infected currency to hedge against another inflation infected currency.

The Cryptocurrency market is in an uptrend currently anyways. So it's best to buy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omawumi Weds Baby Daddy Tosin Yusuf - Photo / PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.