Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) (35067 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) by daibro2: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Andersonjr:
Oops busted! grin it wasn't gonna take that long what were u guys thinking?
Those guys done dey long for the game
Re: 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
DateMynd44:
Buhari I know and only him I must serve

My creator is who i know the one that can decide to remove your Buhari even with the securities in Aso Rock. The one that gave victory to David against Goliath the Giant. Ill be so foolish to put hope on Buhari who is just a man as i am. Even Buhari prays and serve the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kenneth10110:

My creator is who i know the one that can decide to remove your Buhari even with the securities in Aso Rock. The one that gave victory to David against Goliath the Giant. Ill be so foolish to put hope on Buhari who is just a man as i am. Even Buhari prays and serve the Almighty God.
that doesn't stop the fact that buhari is our Messiah, the only one sent by God to save Nigeria through his reign
Re: 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
that doesn't stop the fact that buhari is our Messiah, the only one sent by God to save Nigeria through his reign

Yet there is hardship and killings. Then next he his trying to impose Ruga. Then how has he saved Nigeria rather than bring the worse to the countries name. He saved us by giving us the title 'Shit hole'. You are just one of the APC agent soon we will get rid of you people .
Re: 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) by tjoe4u(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Without confirmation you posted this online, and tagged it yahoo boys and girls. Those girls were released the next day without paying a dime because they were arrested together. Now some have been released but you didn't get the info to post about it, bloggers be mindful of what you post...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) / Graphic Photo: Police Man Gruesomely Murdered By Robbers In Benue / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.