Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga (490 Views)

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga by Mrakeli: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2019
I just have few areas I'm not very clear about in the whole saga.

1. Is Busola telling us that she never seduced or be in any shady relationship with pastor Biodun?

2. Is Busola telling us that she wasn't the one that probably invited pastor Biodun to their house before dawn of d day?

3. Is Busola telling us that for her to open door for outsider around that time with her nightgown on while the sister was upstairs wasn't intentional?

4. Is Busola telling us that she never had any sexual intercourse with any man before the incident and someone could help her to remove the veil she never wanted to remove and she couldn't shout even for once to let her sister hear, or probably pretended as if she was ready for it and find her way out of the scene or give a strong bite on pastor Biodun' nose?

5. Is Busola telling us that she was being tied down while the accuser went to get the neutralizer for her that she could not run to her sister upstairs to disgrace the accuser?

Is Busola telling the public that pastor Biodun never planned such with her to come with a neutralizer which she kept in the car while coming inside since he never can tell who will open the door for him?

6. Is Busola telling us that it is easy to unveil a lady of her age in her house where her family member is and the pains, the struggle to do that without her consent won't create a FITAL injury for her to be noticed by her sister?

7. Is Busola telling us that such a bad experience, living such a trauma on her was easy to forget the next Sunday that she would be in the same car with the acclaimed rapist again? Or she probably told the pastor she would like to take it again?

8. Is Busola telling us that an outsider can rape a 17years old lady 3 times without her consent?

9. Is Busola telling us that someone who raped her was still the same pastor that conducted her wedding?

10. Did she tell her husband all these b4 bringing it out?

11. Did she tell her parents before raising the issue?

If she did, then something is wrong somewhere.

I can't wait to see the end of the saga. It is completely a script written which will result into song or movie.

May God help us all.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/our-review-on-bisola-dakolo-vs-pastor.html?m=1

Re: Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga by Ebios(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2019
OK
Re: Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga by princeade86(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Ok. Because I still don't believe this story at all.
Re: Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga by Olufela30: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2019
All these is for the money n fame...
They've gotten the fame, only money remain now.... I mean "Gbem" !!!

1 Like

Re: Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga by OmoOshodi(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Deep
Re: Our Review On Bisola Dakolo Vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Saga by Realbelieveer(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol. Bros why are u giving her points to go and rehearse when it gets to court.

U dey do ojoro o.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Five Soldiers Rob Military Convoy loaded with Millions Of Naira / Read Reno Omokri's Advice To Yahoo Boys / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.