Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Are You Talented And Yet Still Broke? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You Talented And Yet Still Broke? (327 Views)

Vacancy For Talented And Experienced Non-fiction Writers / In Need Of talented and Creative English Writers / To All Talented And Passionate Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Talented And Yet Still Broke? by Femsolutionist(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2019
One of the most frustrating thing that can ever  happen to anybody in LIFE is to be TALENTED but still BROKE or have available TOOLS that can bring in MONEY and yet IGNORE it because of INSUFFICIENT KNOWLEDGE of how the TOOL'S can be MONITISED as well as  passing over LUCRATIVE OPPORTUNITIES that comes their ways at all times.

Knowing legit ways  to MONETISE your TALENTS, SMARTPHONE, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS with your DATA BUNDLE in this 21st century is not an option especially if you DESIRE to live a very PROSPEROUS and FULFILLED LIFE.

1. Are you the type that is talented when it comes to shopping of products either online or offline?

Building a Sustainable E-commerce Business Globally is one of the ways to be Financially Independent in 21st century using your Smartphone and Data Bundle wisely.

I started this with #20,000 loan from a friend, today, I am glad to say it any where that this business sponsored by NCE programme for 3 years, BSC programme for 3 years, bought me my first landed property and lots more.

2. Are you the type that loves to write lovely contents

Creating a Blog or Ebook using WPS App is one of the ways to be Financially Independent in 21st century using your Smartphone and Data Bundle wisely.

3. Do you have passion for Singing, Dancing, Comedy or Acting?.

Creating a YouTube channel and uploading your contents is one of the ways to be Financially Independent in 21st century using your Smartphone and Data Bundle wisely.

In conclusion:

Talents is God's gift to man.
Exploring your talents to create wealth is your own gifts to yourself, family members and the society at large.

NB: Wisdom is not power.
Applied wisdom is what make one to be powerful.
If you don't know how to Monetise your God's given talent to create wealth for yourself in this 21st century, you make likely to be broke at all times.

I am willing to show 20 people the easiest way to leverage on all the above stated ideas to create wealth.

Contact/WhatsApp :

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Is Not The Solution / White Man In Town (chapter Twenty) / Xenophobia; Love Your Neighbour As You Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.