Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

"I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) (377 Views)

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. / EndSARS Anniversary: 'Avenge The Blood Of These Innocent Youths'- Faith Oyedepo / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) by zoba88: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Emily Eric, wife of Nigeria’s youngest senator, Elisha Abbo, who was caught on camera assaulting a woman at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, has supported her husband, declaring him innocent of all 'allegations'.

In a post which she shared on Facebook, Abbo's wife, Emily Eric wrote;

"I stand with you babana
And we will always stand for truth
My husband is innocent of what people are saying against him".

She has since deleted the post

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/stand-with-my-husbandshe-is-innocent.html

Re: "I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) by pode(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Shot up there, this is the problem we having for 'NOT TO YOUNG TO RULE' the little opportunity given to you now. You started misbehaving
Re: "I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) by luiscarter(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2019
See your big lips, i guess he always aggressively kiss you ni

Re: "I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) by daddytime(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Ekpo

She resemble pig wey shook mouth for palmoil
Re: "I Stand With My Husband,he Is Innocent":elisha Abbo's Wife Supports Him(pics) by blackboy(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2019
A wife should always stand by her husband but there are ways to do it without backfiring

(1) (Reply)

COZA: I Was Never Raped By Anybody, Ese Walter Speaks / CAC Prophet Abiara Sends Strong Message To Members Of COZA On Pastor Fatoyinbo / On The Eutyphro Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.