Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. (883 Views)

There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by EnemyofGod2: 10:37am On Apr 06
Today Let us start with Genesis chapter 3.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
-- Genesis 3:1

Now according to this passage, serpent which is devil was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

so God knew Satan is more intelligent,more wise, more powerful than every other creature yet he allowed Satan to move freely in the garden.what did he expect ?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
-- Genesis 3:2

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
-- Genesis 3:3

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
-- Genesis 3:4

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
-- Genesis 3:5

This passage clearly shows that God lied to them.God told them if they eat the fruit 🍓🍑 they will die but Satan said NO they will not die,rather their eyes will be open they will be like God known good and bad.

now let us look at the Bible again and see what happens to them after they eat the fruit.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
-- Genesis 3:6

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
-- Genesis 3:7

Do you see why I said God is a Lia ? After the both of them eat the fruit their eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

Remember this people were naked for how many years but they didn't know until they eat the fruit .

please use your open mind and tell me who is lying between God Satan ?

Did they actually die as God promised them ?
The answer is big NO.

Let us look at the Bible again.

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
-- Genesis 3:8

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
-- Genesis 3:9

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
-- Genesis 3:10

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
-- Genesis 3:11

Do you see ? God told them they will die but rather,instead of them to die, their eyes got opened they now know the difference between good and bad.they refused to die,Adam live for more than 500 years before he finally died.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
-- Genesis 3:22

God is so afraid that he said behold, the man is become as one of us to know good and evil,lest he put forth his hands and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever.

God don't even want man to live forever

My question is,why did God hide the secret of the tree, from the Adam and eve?

Now let us look at what God did to them after they eat the fruit.

Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
-- Genesis 3:23

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
-- Genesis 3:24

God now drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Angel CHERUBIM, and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.

My question is, before Adam and eve eat the fruit, why didn't God placed this Angel CHERUBIM to guard this fruit ?

Lordleed,workch,maxinDHouse,Dtruthspeaker,budaatum,kobojunkie,mrpresident1,lucyfire,Nlfpmod,Aemmyjah,etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vonlogon: 10:48am On Apr 06
Sometimes when instructing children, you merely say don't do this or don't go there, you don't always go into the indepth explanation of the consequences. Ita not all wisdom that can be explained. And yes they started dying after eating the fruit, they were meant to live forever.

Please don't see this as trying to speak for God or Satan, they both have mouths and can argue their own cases better than anyone.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by harqinhola(m): 10:52am On Apr 06
Try change your plug Abeg . This particular plug Dey add something else to your Igbo .

2 Likes

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Namaster: 11:00am On Apr 06
The amount of fuuucckery that is needed to believe in the Christian God is DAUNTING!

Imagine killing off 10 people (Job's children) just to win a bet.

It's even worse when you consider the fact that God already knew the outcome of the bet in the first place. Yet he chose to let 10 people die.

I'm not omni-benevolent or all-loving but I sure as hell WON'T use the lives of 10 people to play BetNaija.

2 Likes

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Apr 06
You're a genius! cheesy

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Muhammad234: 11:25am On Apr 06
lipsrsealed

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 11:36am On Apr 06
vonlogon:
Sometimes when instructing children, you merely say don't do this or don't go there, you don't always go into the indepth explanation of the consequences. Ita not all wisdom that can be explained. And yes they started dying after eating the fruit, they were meant to live forever.

Please don't see this as trying to speak for God or Satan, they both have mouths and can argue their own cases better than anyone.

And we see, Satan is not saying anything, meaning he had made his case but he himself saw that he was wrong. So we can speak.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by EnemyofGod2: 11:47am On Apr 06
vonlogon:

See the kind excuse you are giving to defend your incompetent God.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

.so if God have power to place Angel CHERUBIMS to prevent Adam and eve not to continue from eating from the forbidden fruit,why didn't he placed this Angel's
CHERUBIMS to guard this forbidden fruit before they eat it ?
-- Genesis 3:24.

1 Like

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 11:48am On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:
f
My question is, before Adam and eve eat the fruit, why didn't God placed this Angel CHERUBIM to guard this fruit ?

Lordleed,workch,maxinDHouse,Dtruthspeaker,budaatum,kobojunkie,mrpresident1,lucyfire,Nlfpmod,Aemmyjah,etc.

Like a thief saying you should have put a guard your house before he broke in to steal.

My house is not supposed to be guarded because no one has a right to break in.

So bring tyre burn all thieves.

God is good, i would leave it ungaurded and be killing everyone who goes in without my consent.

That is why God should come and punish you and satan foreverlly, renewed and increased by the number of people who joined you to curse God. I curse you forever.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by EnemyofGod2: 11:54am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:
You're a genius! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that all what you have to say ? When did you become a prophet.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is that all what you have to say ? When did you become a prophet.

Just now after your WISE comment! wink
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by EnemyofGod2: 12:03pm On Apr 06
Veecruz:

Like a thief saying you should have put a guard your house before he broke in to steal.

My house is not supposed to be guarded because no one has a right to break in.

your house not supposed to be guarded but a thief Satan broke into your house and opened your children's eyes, grin grin

So bring tyre burn all thieves.

Up till now you can't kill the thief Satan, rather you ended up killing your son Jesus Christ.

God is good, i would leave it ungaurded and be killing everyone who goes in without my consent.

God is good yet he killed thousands of people but Satan a bad guy has never kill anybody.

That is why God should come and punish you and satan foreverlly, renewed and increased by the number of people who joined you to curse God. I curse you forever.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 12:06pm On Apr 06
Namaster:
The amount of fuuucckery that is needed to believe in the Christian God is DAUNTING!

Imagine killing off 10 people (Job's children) just to win a bet.

It's even worse when you consider the fact that God already knew the outcome of the bet in the first place. Yet he chose to let 10 people die.

I'm not omni-benevolent or all-loving but I sure as hell WON'T use the lives of 10 people to play BetNaija.

Inspite of kidnappers, bandits, terrorists, race motivated murders etc do.you not play with the lives of your children when you send them for nysc and universities just so that you can win" i was a good parent bet?"

O Lord, please come and hotly punish all these evil people
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Pussyisgud: 12:22pm On Apr 06
Veecruz:

May God punish me and family such as no man has ever had in his life. Even worst than job
May ogun kill you and your family members tonight.
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 12:27pm On Apr 06
Pussyisgud:
May ogun kill you and your family members tonight.

Before the end of the year 5 of your closest family members will be dead gruefull accidents and suicide by the time you are 35 only your useless and no use family members will be alive
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by vonlogon: 12:37pm On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

.so if God have power to place Angel CHERUBIMS to prevent Adam and eve not to continue from eating from the forbidden fruit,why didn't he placed this Angel's
CHERUBIMS to guard this forbidden fruit before they eat it ?
-- Genesis 3:24.

Like I said in my reply, I'm not here to defend anybody, I only want you to look at things from other perspectives. Whether God is incompetent or not is not the subject of my reply. God can reply you. Shebi you are the judge in this court and your verdict is final
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Emmanuel30a2: 12:44pm On Apr 06
Pussyisgud:
Jesus is a dick-sucker.
You are not serious, yet you are on colos...
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:
You're a genius! cheesy

Don't mind the OP
Trying to share his frustration, twisted understanding
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 3:16pm On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:

My question is,why did God hide the secret of the tree, from the Adam and Eve?

Your question should be, why did the writers of the Bible write that God hid the secret of the tree from Adam and eve, and why?

Apart from that, I'm glad to see you asking and knocking and seeking understanding with all your heart and soul and mind and being and time.

You might like this read.
https://www.nairaland.com/7731741/mission/11#129271065

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 6:05pm On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:

I beg your pardon. The only excuse given, if any, is the defence of his own understanding, because no God told anyone it placed anyone anywhere, and we just read it in a book.

The next step, after reading, is to ensure one has read it right and understood it correctly before blaming misunderstandings on a God one read about in a book.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/6795272/reeves-pass#106610434

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind the OP
Trying to share his frustration, twisted understanding
God is more evil Satan is innocent! smiley
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

God is more evil Satan is innocent! smiley

Coming from someone who calls himself 'enemyofGod'

Some people are not well mentally
Yet, they want to share their mental syndrome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

Coming from someone who calls himself 'enemyofGod' Some people are not well mentally. Yet, they want to share their mental syndrome.

Ẹṣin ọ̀tá ẹni kìí ga ju kùkùté! smiley
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by kingxsamz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Now according to this passage, serpent which is devil was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

so God knew Satan is more intelligent,more wise, more powerful than every other creature yet he allowed Satan to move freely in the garden.what did he expect ?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

This passage clearly shows that God lied to them.God told them if they eat the fruit 🍓🍑 they will die but Satan said NO they will not die,rather their eyes will be open they will be like God known good and bad.

now let us look at the Bible again and see what happens to them after they eat the fruit.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Do you see why I said God is a Lia ? After the both of them eat the fruit their eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

Remember this people were naked for how many years but they didn't know until they eat the fruit .

The answer is big NO.

And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Do you see ? God told them they will die but rather,instead of them to die, their eyes got opened they now know the difference between good and bad.they refused to die,Adam live for more than 500 years before he finally died.

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

God is so afraid that he said behold, the man is become as one of us to know good and evil,lest he put forth his hands and take also of the tree of life and eat and live forever.

Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

God now drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Angel CHERUBIM, and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life.

True. Adam and Eve were set up. If the omniscient and omnipotent being did not bother to prevent that tragedy from taking place, then he wanted it to happen. The character called God in the bible loves death, kiIIing, murder and suffering. This is evident in most part of the old testament. Even for him to change his ways and become less violent he had to send his son to die. That's one blood thirsty being. 😂

3 Likes

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by budaatum: 9:21pm On Apr 06
budaatum:

Yet we read that after she nourished herself with knowledge and her eyes had opened, she unselfishly nourished ignorant naked Adam so his eyes opened too, and both freed themselves from slavery and became self employed and went on to populate the earth together.

But I guess some would rather remain naked and enslaved than free individuals, so I suppose I get your point.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/7351620/story-adam-eve-makes-sense#117010138

Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Truuth: 9:29pm On Apr 06
EnemyofGod2:

The answer is big NO.

No, you don't get it.

Everything was planned, God has to take them through a process to know him first and afterwards create the perfect world.

Man will surely live forever but evil must first be defeated.

To the topic..

God is not evil in himself but he permit or create evil..
He cannot do evil directly.

And that was why he made the angels, some bad angels and some good angels.
Each of these are serving his purposes.

God created those angels to be evil to serve his purpose.

God through the angels will achieve his aim whether Good or evil.

For instance, God cannot lie, so he created lie spirits whose goal is to lie.

God created the devil to be evil, God CONTROLS THE DEVIL
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by AcadaWriter: 10:14pm On Apr 06
You're a genius!
Re: God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. by Veecruz: 10:26pm On Apr 06
kingxsamz:

True. Adam and Eve were set up. If the omniscient and omnipotent being did not bother to prevent that tragedy from taking place, then he wanted it to happen. The character called God in the bible loves death, kiIIing, murder and suffering. This is evident in most part of the old testament. Even for him to change his ways and become less violent he had to send his son to die. That's one blood thirsty being. 😂

Lying blasphemous devil. So when your children go to play in the field you set them up for their playmates to harm them?

May your living be an eternal trategy full of blody deaths and eternal.sufferiing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greatest Lover Of All Times! / If The Trumpet Should Sound Now What Would Be Your Fate / Difference Between Jesus Christ And Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.