Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria (2964 Views)

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 / Why Senegal Will Defeat England Today / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2019
1. Cameroon haven't conceded a goal yet

2. The Nigeria team lacks cordinatiton , cohesion and telepathy

3. The Madagascar defeat will haunt the Nigerian team and boost the confidence of Cameroon that even if Madagascar beat them, why can't us

4.Cameroon will dominate the midfield like they have done so far in the group stages,

5. The desire and anger the Cameroonians will have to avenge the 4-0 defeat they suffered at the hands of their arch-rivals

6. Nigeria have no playmaker, Mikel Obi has been a failure so far at this role, and the younger Alex Iwobi has been unimpressive

7. The Nigeria team has no African class goalkeeper, both Akpeyi and Ezenwa can hardly stand the firepower of Stephanie Bakohen, Christian Basagog, Clinton Njie and Maxim Chupo. Moting

8. The Nigeria team has too many tired legs, Ahmed Musah, Obi Mikel, Odion Ighalo , Leon Balogun , Samuel Kalu etc are all poor quality players

9. Clarence Seedorf and Patrick Kluivert have so far proven they are more tactically astute than the oldman Gernot Rohr

10. Nigeria has not been properly tested yet since they were in a relatively easier group that housed Madagascar, Burundi and a Naby-Keitaless Guinea as against Cameroon that has played Ghana and an inform Benin managed by the experienced Michel Dussuyer .

But inspite of the enumerated facts, this is football, a game full of surprises. Nigeria can Still beat Cameroon if they properly strategize, this I will enumerate in my next thread dubbed How Nigeria can beat Cameroon

I don't hate Nigeria

Hmmmm, it's sad those bashing me are pretending they didn't read the bolded,

Why should I hate Nigeria? For what? We all know Ghana beats Nigeria, so why should I hate them?
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Earthquake3: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
I hate Nigeria

This is the only true sentence in the nonsense you just wrote

6 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Ndubest123(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
You are an idiot always writing trash. You listed 20 reasons why Ghana will win the cup we are watching you cos you beat guinea Bissua you think you have arrived surprise await you in round 16 when unimpressive Tunisia will eliminate you. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by czarina(f): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Earthquake3:

This is the only true sentence in the nonsense you just wrote
cheesy cheesy

I saw that....you people ehn

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by uthlaw: 2:14am On Jul 05, 2019
reason or no reason Cameroon will beat super fowl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by mikron(m): 3:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Stupid post.
Let me correct ur warped impression and doom prophecies against us.
1. On head to head, the super eagles are ahead of cameroun.
2. Cameroun have never beaten Nigeria in their last 5 meetings.
3. Nigeria have only lost to cameroun in the finals of afcon on a few occasion.
4. Cameroun have never beaten Nigeria in the group and knock out stages of the afcon. Including friendlies.
5. Gernot rohr is an experienced coach unlike rookie Clarence seedorf and co
6. We don't need a playmaker to beat cameroun.
7. U call Musa, kalu and Co tired legs and poor quality players? I give up on u.
8. The Madagascar game was a dead rubber. Nothing to kill urslf for. Except top spot. The coach rested 5 players. A costly gamble we know. But then the deed has been done. Madagascar is not in our class.
Don't let that loss fool u.
9. The eagles strive better when playing big teams. They bring their A game compared to when they play minors
10. The Guinea we played was not " naby keita-less like u want us to believe. Keita played to the 70th minute.

I will advice you to channel ur energy to how to beat Tunisia and not talking about our team that does not concern u.

Nigeria will beat cameroun.

9 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Starboytwo(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Ode ni Bobo yii nau
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2019
bingbagbo:

3. The Madagascar defeat will haunt the Nigerian team and boost the confidence of Cameroon that even if Madagascar beat them, why can't us

4.Cameroon will dominate the midfield like they have done so far in the group stages,

5. The desire and anger the Cameroonians will have to avenge the 4-0 defeat they suffered at the hands of their arch-rivals

6. Nigeria have no playmaker, Mikel Obi has been a failure so far at this role, and the younger Alex Iwobi has been unimpressive

7. The Nigeria team has no African class goalkeeper, both Akpeyi and Ezenwa can hardly stand the firepower of Stephanie Bakohen, Christian Basagog, Clinton Njie and Maxim Chupo. Moting

8. The Nigeria team has too many tired legs, Ahmed Musah, Obi Mikel, Odion Ighalo , Leon Balogun , Samuel Kalu etc are all poor quality players

9. Clarence Seedorf and Patrick Kluivert have so far proven they are more tactically astute than the oldman Gernot Rohr

10. Nigeria has not been properly tested yet since they were in a relatively easier group that housed Madagascar, Burundi and a Naby-Keitaless Guinea as against Cameroon that has played Ghana and an inform Benin managed by the experienced Michel Dussuyer .

But inspite of the enumerated facts, this is football, a game full of surprises. Nigeria can Still beat Cameroon if they properly strategize, this I will enumerate in my next thread dubbed How Nigeria can beat Cameroon

I don't hate Nigeria

Why should I hate Nigeria? For what? We all know Ghana beats Nigeria, so why should I hate them?

Ghana has beaten Nigeria more head to head, Ghana has more Afcon titles than Nigeria , Ghana has made more semis and grand finals than Nigeria, Ghana has a better world cup record than Nigeria, please be honest, why do you think I will hate Nigeria?

It Will shock you to know that, many Ghanaians support Nigeria in the ongoing AFCON. You are our kid brother and we love you.
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
mikron:
Stupid post.
Let me correct ur warped impression and doom prophecies against us.
1. On head to head, the super eagles are ahead of cameroun.
2. Cameroun have never beaten Nigeria in their last 5 meetings.
3. Nigeria have only lost to cameroun in the finals of afcon on a few occasion.
4. Cameroun have never beaten Nigeria in the group and knock out stages of the afcon. Including friendlies.
5. Gernot rohr is an experienced coach unlike rookie Clarence seedorf and co
6. We don't need a playmaker to beat cameroun.
7. U call Musa, kalu and Co tired legs and poor quality players? I give up on u.
8. The Madagascar game was a dead rubber. Nothing to kill urslf for. Except top spot. The coach rested 5 players. A costly gamble we know. But then the deed has been done. Madagascar is not in our class.
Don't let that loss fool u.
9. The eagles strive better when playing big teams. They bring their A game compared to when they play minors
10. The Guinea we played was not " naby keita-less like u want us to believe. Keita played to the 70th minute.

I will advice you to channel ur energy to how to beat Tunisia and not talking about our team that does not concern u.

Nigeria will beat cameroun.

Couldn't you have been a little civil
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by mikron(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

Couldn't you have been a little civil
because u have never said anything good about nigeria
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by aspiring44: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

I don't hate Nigeria

You are simply a realist and you constructively criticize how things should have been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

I don't hate Nigeria

Ode omo ni e Go and read your books
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by tstx(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
It won't come as a surprise

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Arsenalholic(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bro, go and suck on a BBC. Nigeria just did to Cameroon what your beloved Black Stars couldn't.

Don't worry, after Tunisia boot your team out, I will be back with a more robust retort.

For now take this L.

8 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Reason no 11 : It will not happen because the first 10 are all fantasies grin

2 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:
...Why should I hate Nigeria? For what? We all know Ghana beats Nigeria, so why should I hate them?
Interestingly, the last time Ghana won AFCON, you were either in your diapers or still a tadpole grin

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by boron10(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bingbagbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Preciousgirl(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mr gbagbo where are you?
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
mikron:
because u have never said anything good about nigeria

Read my post again
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Mr gbagbo where are you?

Gone no where my dear
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
boron10:
Bingbagbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

I can see you are so excited,

Egypt awaits you cheesy
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Interestingly, the last time Ghana won AFCON, you were either in your diapers or still a tadpole grin

And how does that change the record?

Ghana still has 4 Afcon trophies, go to CAF headquarters to delete it
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by chrisooblog: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

I don't hate Nigeria

lol all this story just to receive a massive L

3 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by chrisooblog: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

Egypt awaits you cheesy
Tunisia fall on you grin

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

And how does that change the record?

Ghana still has 4 Afcon trophies, go to CAF headquarters to delete it
Exactly - 4 a looooooong time ago, it is why Ghanaians are very salty grin
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
chrisooblog:
Tunisia fall on you grin

Oh Tunisia is Ghana's old girlfriend just like Nigeria,

We will trash them,

And pray we don't catch you

Hope u know what it will mean
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by bingbagbo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
chrisooblog:
Tunisia fall on you grin

Oh Tunisia is Ghana's old girlfriend just like Nigeria,

We will trash them,

And pray we don't catch you

Hope u know what it will mean grin
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by boron10(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
bingbagbo:

Egypt awaits you cheesy
Let them cross SA hurdle first, then we can talk grin
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Just30: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Exactly - 4 a looooooong time ago, it is why Ghanaians are very salty grin
and for that same very long time ( almost 40 years) you've not been able to catch up ..

do you need a century to catch up ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Just30:
and for that same very long time ( almost 40 years) you've not been able to catch up ..

do you need a century to catch up ?
We won it 5 years ago.
Were you born the last time Ghana won it?? grin
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Just30: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

and for all that time, Nigeria hasnt caught up with us...

Do you need a century to catch up?

we are waiting for you before we add more trophies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Just30: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

We won it 5 years ago.
Were you born the last time Ghana won it?? grin
you still havent won it the number of times Ghana has grin grin grin

you must be super incompetent
For half a century and you've not been able to equal Ghana's record, even though we've shown you mercy and decided not to win any trophy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sure Banker Of The Day / Germany 2006 - Group H - Group Of Surprises / Neymar Vs Robben Who Is A Better Baller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.