Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria (2999 Views)

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 / Why Senegal Will Defeat England Today / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Just30:
you still havent won it the number of times Ghana has grin grin grin you must be super incompetent
For half a century and you've not been able to equal Ghana's record, even though we've shown you mercy and decided not to win any trophy
We are getting there ... Ghana had a golden period. They won it so long ago, you were not even born grin
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Ndubest123(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2019
Ndubest123:
You are an idiot always writing trash. You listed 20 reasons why Ghana will win the cup we are watching you cos you beat guinea Bissua you think you have arrived surprise await you in round 16 when unimpressive Tunisia will eliminate you. Nonsense
. Just a reminder I don't hate Ghana but it has come to pass. Take heart dear football is unpredictable. Learn how to be humble next time and stop drinking paracetamol on someone else headache

3 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Olulong(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Ndubest123:
. Just a reminder I don't hate Ghana but it has come to pass. Take heart dear football is unpredictable. Learn how to be humble next time and stop drinking paracetamol on someone else headache

Hahahahaha my guy is probably somewhere mourning the loss of Ghana

By the way we Nigerians Don't hate Ghana
Re: My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria by Aderr: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Olulong:

Hahahahaha my guy is probably somewhere mourning the loss of Ghana

By the way we Nigerians Don't hate Ghana
Ghana's football right now is nothing to write home about. End of Discussion!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Mbappe Can Do, I Can Do Better - Alexander Arnold Says, Mbappe Reacts / How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site / Shocking: Is Mesut Ozil the late Enzo Ferrari (founder Of Ferrari)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.