Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Genuine Restitution: The Cure For Future Rape Scandal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine Restitution: The Cure For Future Rape Scandal (227 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Restitution: The Cure For Future Rape Scandal by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2019
My brothers and my sisters, their is a way out of nonsense and character "suicide". If as a guy, you have raped ladies in the past, please it is time to go for restitution. Restitution here is begging for deep forgiveness & allowing the lady to punish you in a merciful way. The punishment may be buying her a costly phone, washing her cloths and underwear, helping her do house core for a week or so. But if you are lucky, she may forgive you outrightly. It is good you make peace with your past, before one girl that has forgotten your rape, will now remember it when you are contesting election for governor. You know some ladies are "wicked".

Please help your self and make peace now.
Re: Genuine Restitution: The Cure For Future Rape Scandal by Geosystem(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2019
"washing her cloths and underwear, helping her do house core for a week or so." angry angry angry
Re: Genuine Restitution: The Cure For Future Rape Scandal by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Geosystem:
"washing her cloths and underwear, helping her do house core for a week or so." angry angry angry
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

When Love Says Yes Chapter 16 / Dua For Dushman Ki Zuban Bandi / Where Can I Get Romantic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.