Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties (23330 Views)

All Councillors Of Sumaila LG Of Kano Dump APC / Buhari Flees As Governors Take Over His Duties - Deji Adeyanju / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
3pleo:
So we should go and fry beans.
I don't know why Nigerians see things like these as extra ordinary. We have President in some countries who enter public transport and nobody is making a big deal out of it. Ordinary LG chairman o. And we are not even shown what he has done in his local government but he is on bike ensuring good governance.
It's high time Nigerians stood their ground on what they deserve. We deserve good governance with result and little or no publicity. In most countries u won't see people campaign with good road, electricity, water etc because it's the people's right (it's not that you are getting it for free cos you will still pay for it) and they should not be thanked or praised for putting it in place.
I like the way you see things..

1 Like

Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by fahren(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
You wicked o, hahahaha
Kingsaeedibn:
A chairman or yahoo boy
Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by Yankee101: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Confirmed. The best grasslands in Nigeria. Thanks to the river benue and its tributaries.

madmohamed:
Benue have very good farm land .no wander buhari and his fulani brother want to take their land by force.

2 Likes

Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by adecz: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
All this efizzy...

Beware of herdsmen ohh!

They can strike in any bush.

1 Like

Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by enokelafrancis(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Let the good work continue

1 Like

Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by holyeye1989(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thought you meant LG electronics
Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
congrats to Ado LG people for allowing a caretaker who doesn't like to drive a car as their chairman, a 21 century achievement I must say

he must have learnt humility from okwute of anambra the Angel that steal no 1naira while in office

once again congrats to Benue people at large for this

1 Like

Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by crackhouse(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
That guy looks like a retired thug and cultist
Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by akorcy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Road not motorable......
I know Ado very well
Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by 3pleo: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Meeyankee:

I like the way you see things..
Thanks
Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by wizkidblogger(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
akorcy:
Road not motorable......
I know Ado very well

lol. dem utonkan, agila, obarikito etc no get good roa grin grin
Re: James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties by mrkings84(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
What's the name of the movie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari / 54 Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Dead As Rival Terror Groups Clash Near Lake Chad / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.