Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials (40091 Views)

BREAKING: Documents Received By Atiku Legal Team Vs Document Tendered To INEC / Atiku’s Legal Team Storms INEC Headquarters In Protest / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by barry75: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2019
My take is the PDP should also include for inspection ballot boxes of all lga won by PDP in some state. We saw on youtube doctoring of results in Akwa ibom, Delta, Cross river, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Rivers, Benue States, to mention a few.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by garfield1: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2019
tuniski:

You live in the courts right?. You are always quick to display your limitations.
But i seem to know the workings of the court more than you
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by tuniski: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
garfield1:

But i seem to know the workings of the court more than you
According to you!!
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Which elections, the one in Cameroon or Sambisa? grin
Pain falls on you.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2019
ClearFlair:

Keep dreaming. Your eye go soon open tongue
Pain falls on you.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2019
ClearFlair:

Lol...criminals want to make Nigeria work. Big joke.
Pain falls on you over and over again.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
ClearFlair:
If they like they should bring 1 million ballot boxes and 10,000 witnesses. It will all end in disappointment for PDP. No peace for the wicked criminals.
Pain continues striking your brain.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2019
walexy100:
O boy! How did he get those materials from polling units.?
You are a novice in Politics. Relax and learn !
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Adambx:
It's surprising how atiku that did not win his own polling unit still believes be won d election.... All this will not help him and please don't quote me wrong but am very sure rigging done under pdp administration is outrageous, this is all happening cox pmb opened our eyes to how rigging has eaten deep into our democracy...I blv both party rigged in their strong hold zones period

Among the Apc fanatics, you are the most retardedd.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
ogbonti:

Guy, just pray that these evidence are not enough to change the election outcome. If there are damning evidences that Buhari rigged the election in those boxes, the court will give victory to Atiku and there is NOTHING, I mean NOTHING Buhari can do about it, he will walk away from Aso Rock like a snail. If he doesn’t, he will be arrested and given the GBAGBO treatment. You think say na military era we dey?

Tell them the Apc and Bubs's fanatics.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Lovelive: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
barry75:
My take is the PDP should also include for inspection ballot boxes of all lga won by PDP in some state. We saw on youtube doctoring of results in Akwa ibom, Delta, Cross river, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Rivers, Benue States, to mention a few.
Tell Apc and Bubu to just do that.
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
He's really serious o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.