Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/19 (163 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/19 by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/19 by dallyemmy: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, July 5, 2019)-

EVADING YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, for, You're a prayer answering God; thank You, for all my prayers that You have answered and the ones, that are still pending with You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me a heart of giving, to the poor, the needy and to men of God, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me never abuse Your grace, by being idle, rather, let the works accomplished through Your grace, produce more grace for greater works, in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me a heart of sacrificial giving that will provoke immediate divine release and provisions, to meet my needs, from above, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let my little efforts, contributions and giving, in Your kingdom, be recognised and rewarded, beyond my expectations, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your fire consume, every spirit of laziness and procrastination, that have been preventing me from doing that which You have empowered and given me the grace to do by myself, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to always play my role and discharge my own responsibilities, in the scheme of things, in Your kingdom, so as to enable You play Your part, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to always pay my tithe, that I may receive the promises/benefits attached to
payment of tithes, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 10, 2019 / Creativity Is Contagious / Popcorn & Event Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.