Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' (51526 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / COZA Will Pay Them Back By Making Slaves Of Them - Modele Fatoyinbo Throws Shade / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2019
salford1:

Nigeria is just a shyte hole country. Bill Cosby's crimes where commited decades ago. It only took a few victim and witnesses statement to nail him. Same for Larry Nasar.
stop saying what you dont know.... Cosby confessed to his crimes multiple witnesses doesn't mean they're all telling the truth..... google and read again

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by harbarzzy(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2019
When rape is no more a thing of shame!
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Born2Breed(f): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:

You’re big fool to talk about someone like that... For Christ sake why don’t the accuser do the needful and go to the authorities and get the man arrested and charged to court.. Not till after evidence if brought forward and the man found guilty then you fools can start calling him names.. But now, you have no right to say such about him... Idiot

If you have sense....

You will ask yourself this one question. Why Biodun Fatoyinbo?

He is not the biggest pastor in Abuja,infact no-one even knew him outside Abuja until the Ese Walters revelation.

He is not one of the movers and shakers in pastorpreneuship. He is insignificant outside Abuja.

Why him? Why only him?

.....i know you have no sense, so all these won't make a sense to you.

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2019
What is this eediot saying again.
Una no dey tired of poke-nosing to another person private matter? Let the rape people dey carry their case. Na their wahala.
My own nah to make sure say atikuchukwu no emerge as the president of this country.
Abeg! God go punish whatsoever carry this busola dakolo case come my front again.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by frankoben(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Now even bitches and oloshos claim to be raped....is this the end of intimacy in bed behind closed doors?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by bluebay(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

If you have sense....

You will ask yourself this one question. Why Biodun Fatoyinbo?

He is not the biggest pastor in Abuja,infact no-one even knew him outside Abuja until the Ese Walters revelation.

He is not one of the movers and shakers in pastorpreneuship. He is insignificant outside Abuja.

Why him? Why only him?

.....i know you have no sense, so all these won't make a sense to you.
Bitch you shouldn’t forget so soon how Kemi ended up when trying to Mess around with Salvation ministries pastor. I believe we all saw her on Matron-like jail clothe... Anyone can frame the man of God either a man of God can be guilty too but not for you saying I gat no sense chap.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by olagbola45(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Me i don't know o! all i know is that Fat Oyinbo is a bloody rapist angry

Watin b my own......na demdem
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by favinvest: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2019
so u expect her to dump her husband bai...

agreed that her husband is bad, but that doesn't mean she should come out and disgrace him...

do u know the kind of battle she may have been having with him in the secret..

God bless wife materials like Hillary Clinton, even after her husband messed up globally she never dumped him..

all these so-called slay queen/celebrity ladies...

i am not too survive when their relationships & marriage easily crash land.

learn to keep ur mouth shut in public, and rebuke/correct ur man in the secret... not openly or on social media.. if u really want a lasting marriage and home..
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Waiting for Nollywood to come up with a new movie titled "SEASON OF RAPE"
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Sureguytalk(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin every woman is now claiming rape.
OladimejiRufai:
You have been raped?? shocked

I think I need to change my dictionary. It seems it is not giving me the correct definition of rape.

Since this fatoyinbo issue surfaced, it seems many ladies have been regarding their first srx when they lost their virginity as RAPE even though they might have enjoyed it.

I do not get.. Or tohyorsih2 have you also been raped before grin
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by tiwiex(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2019
olagbola45:

but how come timi dakolo said she met her as v den?

I don't know sha na demdem

Can u share reference to when Timi said this? I also discovered they were not even married in COZA and Timi was not a member of COZA. Anyway, what's the reference to Timi saying this?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by TANID(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you trybna tell me that those ladies ganged up against him? As in, all of them are telling lies?
No grin

Not All Of Them Though, But Most Of Them Are Just Coming Out To trend And Make Headline.

Actually I Don't Support Either Fatoyebi Or Bisola Because I Was Not There When They're Doing It.

Kiman Wa Lo Gba Ese Lori Ejo Ti Mio Man Ipile Re, So I Can't Really Blamed Or Judge Anyone Of Them.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Bambambiglo: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:
Don’t believe his wife is an innocent bystander in all of this, she must’ve had an inkling at the very least

Will you die if you change that dp?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Bambambiglo: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I have never been raped but i think Busola has helped many girls with the ability to voice out.
Some are telling lies though sad

With that your nasty dp, you must be the one raping guys sef.. smh
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Steve28: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2019
All this olosho coming out to say they have been rape before, God is watching
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by NkayStory(f): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
The wife should have kept quiet rather than coming out to say rubbish.Something tells me madam may be aware or an accomplice of her husband misdeeds it is not easy to be mummy D

Very true..Her lame defence simply made an already bad situation worse.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by victorian(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2019
TANID:
That Pastor raped My Grand Mother Too And His Wife Raped Me When I Was In Womb. grin grin grin

Seriously Ewo Aunty Tohyorsih2 Awan Oniro Lo Poju Jare. Even I Don't Believed That Timi Dakolo Wife Too, Actually That Pastor Might Raped Her, But The Truth Is That You Women Can't Keep Secrets For So Long I Swear. Eyin Obirin Ko Ni Hmmmm! Princess Victorian Come And See Another One Here O o o as usual them don back with another one again.

My dear, I'm done with pastor Fatoyinbo ,Timi dakolo, his wife and every other female saying he raped them.

I don wash my hands off from his matter.

I have important issues in my head. They are adults and can solve their problems within themselves.
I'm about heading to the office
Catch ya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2019
salford1:

Nigeria is just a shyte hole country. Bill Cosby's crimes where commited decades ago. It only took a few victim and witnesses statement to nail him. Same for Larry Nasar.

This one just started too, don't be too hasty in your conclusion. Don't you agree with me that animals like him made Nigeria a "shyte hole"?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Funmmyastic: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Ghostlord:

I am still waiting for your rape story ...cos the way you are jumping at every topic that concerns this rape matter so ehn ...I won't be shock if you later come out as one raped ex choir member .. lipsrsealed

What is wrong with this one?This issue has been trending for a week now which means it is not a child's play.Rape apologist everywhere!
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by TANID(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
victorian:

My dear, I'm done with pastor Fatoyinbo ,Timi dakolo, his wife and every other female saying he raped them.

I don wash my hands off from his matter.

I have important issues in my head. They are adults and can solve their problems within themselves.
I'm about heading to the office
Catch ya!
Hahaha! grin I Can See That, Truth Would Soon Reveal Anyway.

Me Just Return Back From Night Work, I pray That May God blessing Follow You Go, amen.

Me Too Don Get Out Of This Raped Thread Be Dat.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by victorian(f): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2019
TANID:
Hahaha! grin I Can See That, Truth Would Soon Reveal Anyway.

Me Just Return Back From Night Work, I pray That May God blessing Follow You Go, amen.

Me Too Don Get Out Of This Raped Thread Be Dat.

Please do o!

Amen to the prayers.

I pray more blessings for you as well, in Jesus name amen.

smiley
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Funmmyastic: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Ghostlord:

I am still waiting for your rape story ...cos the way you are jumping at every topic that concerns this rape matter so ehn ...I won't be shock if you later come out as one raped ex choir member .. lipsrsealed

Sorry to dissappoint you kiddo cos I do not have one.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by McDoe(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
olagbola45:

but how come timi dakolo said she met her as v den?

I don't know sha na demdem

Read the response from Timi Dakolo. A lot of lies from COZA sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by DarlingEmojist(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kai!! Dont you know he is a Senior man?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Dreew(f): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Silly brainless lady, go and find what is frustrating your useless life undecided

Rapist or last last potential rapist.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by blank(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:

If Cozas pastor can sleep with his daughter based on your retarrded reasoning, then your father can have intercourse with you then. And your baby daddy can also screw your daughter too?
It takes insanity not sexual perversion to commit incest. Since that's a possibility to you, then you can also be a victim too.
98% of men will rather jump into the lagoon than sleep with their daughters.

Oh, i see where your reasoning stems from. Why generalize? My father has never been accused of rape so it is a non- issue. He has been accused of rape of minors. So there is a possibility of raping his under-aged daughter.

@the bolded in your sentence, if it is not based on any fact but pulled out of your arse, then the rest of your sentence that rests on it is pure baloney. You sound insane! Do you also rape under-aged girls like your pastor? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
As a prophetess or what? Will you keep quiet?! What has the innocent child done to warrant such declaration from you?

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by TANID(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

Please do o!

Amen to the prayers.

I pray more blessings for you as well, in Jesus name amen.

smiley
. Ok Thanks Princess.

I Will Do Just That.

Amen IJN!!!

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Insectkiller: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmm... na wa oo

See dis one too say Dem don rape am too.. grin grin

Ahahah!! grin grin

Na everybody Dem come dey rape??

Dem never rape me, Make Una come oo come rape me now...

I wan talk my own rape story..
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by CanadaOrBust: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.