Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You (10391 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
boss1310:
you are yet to admit that you are obsessed with sex

No, this gets your attention quickest....
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2019
Tony142:
I doubt u were still a virgin at 18yrs cheesy

Stop posting your pics here, here no be Facebook tongue

Did you actually listen to yourself?
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2019
bdchange:
If you are spreading the goodnews then is a welcome idea. But what I don't understand is you displaying your pics while doing so. Are you in any other way advertising your beauty or what? Please do not mock Christ with your action and intentions. Be wise

Morton Grove
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
KingRango:
Either drop your nudes or stop posting your pictures. undecided

Rotterdam
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2019
tiffanyfan:
I don't think OP is a female, he is likely one of those low self esteem guys that uses pretty girls pictures without the girl's knowledge. Breeze will soon blow and we go soon see fowl yansh

If you were as pretty and anointed as we are you'd.....
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Good at least the topic today is a straight forward one that matches the message
But do you know the linage of Judah which king David's father comes from same linage the saviour Jesus comes from was as a result of Judah patronizing a prostitute who happened to be tamer his daughter in-law

If you are ready to learn open up, and we will lift you up
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
post=79946447:
It there fore means if you have sex you also share spirirtual blessings.. let's not look it one way only

The wages of sin is death
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2019
ovieokodhi:
Look at your myopic reasoning, so if I go intimate with any girl I have automatically carried her curses and you don't think there might be blessings as well. Attention seeking goat. Tomorrow when I hammer now you will come and say I raped you

Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by boss1310(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

No, this gets your attention quickest....
yes it does get my attention cos ur headline made it look like a sensible post as there are shortage of it on this forum recently,I wanted to praise your bravery to post something sensible but looking at all your previous posts I found out u are really obsessed with sex and someone here mentioned you might be a guy pretending to be a girl that might be true
It doesn't take a genius to know why u keep mentioning sex and trying to say here how bad it is(yes I concur that premarital sex is not right)but your history on this forum shows you are only saying it to get attention
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
boss1310:
yes it does get my attention cos ur headline made it look like a sensible post as there are shortage of it on this forum recently,I wanted to praise your bravery to post something sensible but looking at all your previous posts I found out u are really obsessed with sex and someone here mentioned you might be a guy pretending to be a girl that might be true
It doesn't take a genius to know why u keep mentioning sex and trying to say here how bad it is(yes I concur that premarital sex is not right)but your history on this forum shows you are only saying it to get attention

No, we are passing a message using the serpent's method..... because the scriptures asked us to be wise as the serpent.

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

We are not children but matured in our kingdom. We know how to fish and the right water to launch our nets..... No apologies

I AM that I AM.....
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Deepfeel(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

If you are ready to learn open up, and we will lift you up
Lol
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol

Let us stand together and get the biggest fishes out of the waters of this Age. please we are going to need your full unrelenting support..

Thanks in advance
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Tony142: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Did you actually listen to yourself?

Lol, No, borrow me your ear cheesy
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Deepfeel(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Let us stand together and get the biggest fishes out of the waters of this Age. please we are going to need your full unrelenting support..

Thanks in advance
Am not yet ready, still in the process of Making peace with my maker
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by loadedvibes: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Don't kid yourself.. sex is not a sin there is no where that say says sex is a sin.

Sunnyshinylight:

Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Funmmyastic: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Op you are beautiful and your message is good.Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by 40secondsguy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Let us share our experiences with some of you who can not live without sex......

Sex is spiritual and whatever man or woman you share your private parties with is automatically join with you and you automatically share their spiritual curses with....the wages of sin is death.... final deaths...

Growing up we were able by the Holy Ghost to flee sexual temptation.... There are thousands of you guys here on nairaland who wants to communicate with us through whatever means Satan and his wife uses to destroy virgin's...., No chance... We are not looking for husband......we are married.

We are waiting for our life from heaven, when CHRIST who is our life shall appear then shall we appear with him in glory......

Young girls and boys be encourage this world isn't your home..... your home is coming and you will practically see it very well.

All things are ours and you will soon see it.
Op...for the last time stop posting dumb shii.. angry

Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Martinez39(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stop playing the good girl, we are not falling for it.
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Stop playing the good girl, we are not falling for it.

You won't know when...
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Op you are beautiful and your message is good.Keep it up.

All praise God Almighty
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not yet ready, still in the process of Making peace with my maker

Whenever......

Too late could be..... love you though....

Great soul
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Okezedan(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Las Las, maybe na your pastor dey work with you
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Deepfeel(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Whenever......

Too late could be..... love you though....

Great soul
There is time for everything I won't call myself if he hasn't called me
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by boss1310(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

No, we are passing a message using the serpent's method..... because the scriptures asked us to be wise as the serpent.

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

We are not children but matured in our kingdom. We know how to fish and the right water to launch our nets..... No apologies

I AM that I AM.....

really?when the message is all about one thing and you come here showing off too.is the message supposed to be about you or about Christ cos from the looks of it there is nothing Christlike in someone posting their pictures in every thread,its showoff and you are only showing urself
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okezedan:
Las Las, maybe na your pastor dey work with you

Before
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

There is time for everything I won't call myself if he hasn't called me

Today is the day of God Almighty
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
boss1310:
really?when the message is all about one thing and you come here showing off too.is the message supposed to be about you or about Christ cos from the looks of it there is nothing Christlike in someone posting their pictures in every thread,its showoff and you are only showing urself

No one have seen God Almighty at any time but if we love one another his love lives in us perfectly....

Christ in me is the hope of glory..... I am his ambassador, we represent him
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Danwakae(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Let us share our experiences with some of you who can not live without sex......

Sex is spiritual and whatever man or woman you share your private parties with is automatically join with you and you automatically share their spiritual curses with....the wages of sin is death.... final deaths...

Growing up we were able by the Holy Ghost to flee sexual temptation.... There are thousands of you guys here on nairaland who wants to communicate with us through whatever means Satan and his wife uses to destroy virgin's...., No chance... We are not looking for husband......we are married.

We are waiting for our life from heaven, when CHRIST who is our life shall appear then shall we appear with him in glory......

Young girls and boys be encourage this world isn't your home..... your home is coming and you will practically see it very well.

All things are ours and you will soon see it.

Is that your pic ??

You fine oo
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by tiffanyfan(f): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

If you were as pretty and anointed as we are you'd.....

I can't exchange words with you because I know those pictures are not yours, but even if they are yours, I didn't see any special feature in you, ur chest and back are just flat. Check me out
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
tiffanyfan:

I can't exchange words with you because I know those pictures are not yours, but even if they are yours, I didn't see any special feature in you, ur chest and back are just flat. Check me out

You just uploaded a new picture to contest with flesh and blood.....

My dear deal with your poverty, I have lived in abundance since I discovered who I am.....

We are going to help dear

You are of this age.... and very blind.... what can you see?? Flesh and blood.....

I am not humanoid......

I came from above and beyond and lives there.....

We don't......

We are here to share mystery not exchanging word with brutal canal humanoid..
Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
tiffanyfan:

chai cheesy u are ukwuliciously blessedcheesy. Rear bumper on point cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You by tiffanyfan(f): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You just uploaded a new picture to contest with flesh and blood.....

My dear deal with your poverty, I have lived in abundance since I discovered who I am.....

We are going to help dear

You are of this age.... and very blind.... what can you see?? Flesh and blood.....

I am not humanoid......

I came from above and beyond and lives there.....

We don't......

We are here to share mystery not exchanging word with brutal canal humanoid..

Good you said you are out to share mystery...but oga or madam, whichever you are known in your coven..am not your candidate and burn you shall burn if I start with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside / Girls Whats The Meaning Of Wearing Necklace On Your Leg Is It Fashion? / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.