Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" (42198 Views)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by chigoziri2403(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Is that not the ikorodu boys
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by OTayobami(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
johnmattew:
arrangee....they are trying to make soapy popular by all means

Just look at ya sef na....soapy already no 1 on the most played music in naija

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by lastempero: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hm
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ZikZikZik: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Richkid97:
Zlatan for Vice President

Richkid97:
Naira Marley For President 2023

OTayobami:

If by chance you are supporting this rubbish dance, then I blame it on your parents. They obviously had no morals, if they did they’d have instilled some into you guys. Shameless Idiots. If you guys are the future leaders, then I can gladly say there is no future..

4 Likes

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by itsme01: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
angry
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by OTayobami(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305:
The only zlatan I know is IBRAHEEM

Ok the one wey play play play and he nor win any award abi? Ok i get you now

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by OTayobami(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
KULESTGee24:
We a gradually drifting off cry

You have been gradually drifting off since 1961, you nor dey drift off finish?! Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by johnmattew: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
OTayobami:

who counted it?

don't be deceived by bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by tstx(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is sad. sad

Is this what we teach our Children? How to dance with masturbatory gesticulations Just so we can promote some stupid music from an even more stupid fellow and then pay these kids for debasing themselves and call it charity? angry

Both Zlatan and Naira marley are fools of the first order

Do you always believe everything you read?
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by AmazonGhost: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
johnmattew:
Like the way they did to zhanku?

Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Children dancing soapy on the streets? Where are their parents? As long as nobody comes out to complain that his or her child is harassed, No problem!
In a sane place, adults will gather them together and flog them.

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by OTayobami(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
johnmattew:
who counted it?

don't be deceived by bloggers and lies

It's not a lie, music sites knows the amount of times music is been listened to and downloaded on their sites

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Ubdavis(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Shebi I talk am!!!
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by FengChui(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
noble71:
angry I'm not sure the children know what they are dancing to. Soapy means 'igboncha' which is directly proportional to Nairaland Vaseline Crew.

Lols. What is the proportionality constant?
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nick0982: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Carlyboi:
Bunch of idiats I don’t necessarily blame those kids but that fool enabling them I’m guessing that’s fun and amusement how bout you give them money and move on or simply interact with them meaningfully and see how you can better their lives you don’t need millions to do that of bout 4 kids or use your platform to speak to government agencies or private ngos who takes young kids off the streets

How do you expect lost souls to teach good morals to kids like that, is like Carmel trying to pass tru the eye of the needle.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kingsaeedibn: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Awon future of tomorrow niyen o
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by simpleswazy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Monaco2:
Honestly I don’t like this soapy dance, when I watch naira Marley doing it I couldn’t even watch to the end, I just felt disgusted
they didnt dance soapy foolish caption.. They were singing am a yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Amalekki: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Meanwhile soapy dance just won international award - https://patch.com/new-jersey/princeton/nj-foundation-awards-90k-scholarships-students
#confusedpeople
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Ruby97: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Carlyboi:
Bunch of idiats I don’t necessarily blame those kids but that fool enabling them I’m guessing that’s fun and amusement how bout you give them money and move on or simply interact with them meaningfully and see how you can better their lives you don’t need millions to do that of bout 4 kids or use your platform to speak to government agencies or private ngos who takes young kids off the streets
This dance will corrupt the mind of the young one's and also encourage Sexual Immorality too !!!is a pity

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by opeoluwa20(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why so mean, remember it could have been you
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Where are the children....those homeless urchins constituting nuisance all over the place.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Richkid97(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
ZikZikZik:

If by chance you are supporting this rubbish dance, then I blame it on your parents. They obviously had no morals, if they did they’d have instilled some into you guys. Shameless Idiots. If you guys are the future leaders, then I can gladly say there is no future..

Og*n kill you
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenturkey048(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
noble71:
angry I'm not sure the children know what they are dancing to. Soapy means 'igboncha' which is directly proportional to Nairaland Vaseline Crew.
una no go kill person for this forum...which one be igboncha again
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Richkid97:
Naira Marley For President 2023

Let him become Lagos state governor first. grin
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Beverlyjean(f): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is sad. sad

Is this what we teach our Children? How to dance with masturbatory gesticulations Just so we can promote some stupid music from an even more stupid fellow and then pay these kids for debasing themselves and call it charity? angry

The worst thing that happens is when people with no morals or unbringing somehow have fame and fan base... This is the result

2 Likes

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ChiefVolt007: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
johnmattew:
nah bad thing??
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Morenigbenga(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
wetin this soapy dance go cause again for this time ehn...name only GOD go save us from zlatan n naira Marley hand ooooo

http://naijatalent. com.ng
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by DameB(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
ishawlar:
Instad of u to help them to school u are giving them money to dance one yeye dance. Step Down Stoopid

Lol. Step down from where to where?

This is bad, compensating kids for fooling themselves.
Meanwhile the national champion of cowbell competition is given 50k. After solving complex maths equations without calculator. They will not go and spray those ones
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

The worst thing that happens is went people with no morals or unbringing somehow have fame and fan base... This is the result

An even worse thing is when people who claim to have morals and a decent upbringing become their fans and begin fighting their immoral causes simply because they see it as "entertainment" without considering its trickle down effects on the younger generation who are still looking around for proper guidance.

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is sad. sad

There are not just fools, they are mad and very stupid..
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Amobigod(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
OTayobami:

You don't have sense walahi cry

All Naira Marley and Zlatan fans are fools. sad sad
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Lugard89: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dis guy need to go bk to prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Onyeabo Dies While Shooting A Movie / APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.