Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" (42230 Views)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2019
biGDhAp:

everyone did at a point of time .. and if i recall no one even kaffy did not tag it as disgusting ..

The factful truth is those condemning this dance and did not condem one corner are just super hypocritical...
I hated that song the very first day I heared it so please! Do not try to generalize it..
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Its the deep truth lie you haven't tried any of the dance steps then rebuke the song again. You think dancing to your church songs means your Good. Ati mo iru yin
Well Ken, I've never danced to one corner, (if only you know how I hate that song) Skelewu or wo... Growing up as a child, I danced to Alanta and makossa and they can never be placed on a scale of moral comparison with that demonic dance called soapy..
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2019
You are the big fool here.

Tetehjewels:
This is sad. sad

Is this what we teach our Children? How to dance with masturbatory gesticulations Just so we can promote some stupid music from an even more stupid fellow and then pay these kids for debasing themselves and call it charity? angry

Both Zlatan and Naira marley are fools of the first order
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2019
MyOleSolksjaer:
You are the big fool here.

foolishly foolish people like you foolishly think i can be as foolish as you through your display of foolishness
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by MeeLan: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
parenting is one of our major problem in the Nigerian society. Naija hiphop is killing our societal values and moral standards, thereby eroding responsibility. the word: "soapy shouldn't be encouraged for kids, not to talk paying kids for embracing it.
Soapy is mastvrbation.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Felixamos:

Well Ken, I've never danced to one corner, (if only you know how I hate that song) Skelewu or wo... Growing up as a child, I danced to Alanta and makossa and they can never be placed on a scale of moral comparison with that demonic dance called soapy..

You danced to makossa so its a righteous dance ?. You just cast yourself. 'Pastor wey say him no be sinner'
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Like i said, You are always in a hurry to display your idiocy for everyone to see

You rush to insult me isnt your insult sinful ? Cant you preach to me about the dance. 'People so wicked but so religious' where you taught to insult
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2019
ZikZikZik:
If you know me in person you’d know better. I enjoy my girl tweaking on me in my room,not in public. And forget your hypocrisy blah blah blah, nobody is exempted, but yet there are things to done in public and things to do in the privacy of your room. And you say they’ve achieved a fit, really? I wonder what y’all go’n pass to your children if you’re referring to soapy as a fit achieved..There’s something a friend always tells me, “E no concern me, e no concern me nahim fish take die from oil spillage”...Keep shut and it’ll only get worse. At least I know of one girl who carefully used her tongue

to count her teeth and removed the soapy rubbish from her WhatsApp after I made a comment on my own status without even mentioning names.

You confesses already your lady twerks for you isn't that bad why not your wife. Whether private or public what is bad is bad and what's good is good. Hypocrites
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You rush to insult me isnt your insult sinful ? Cant you preach to me about the dance. 'People so wicked but so religious' where you taught to insult

Take your foolishness elsewhere. I do not patronize such
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ZikZikZik: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You confesses already your lady twerks for you isn't that bad why not your wife. Whether private or public what is bad is bad and what's good is good. Hypocrites
I usually don’t attack people here but guy you’re too dimwit for my liking..
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
ZikZikZik:
I usually don’t attack people here but guy you’re too dimwit for my liking..

The truth is bitter man.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Take your foolishness elsewhere. I do not patronize such

You are now pained truth is bitter man
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You are now pained truth is bitter man

Obviously the realities of your actions are deeper than what your little head can fathom.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Felixamos:

I hated that song the very first day I heared it so please! Do not try to generalize it..

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Obviously the realities of your actions are deeper than what your little head can fathom.

I never meant any thing serious if i offended you am sorry. No need to take it far. Boss man we are cool.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Amobigod(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
OTayobami:

Oya sah! you dat have sense, you must show me the houses and cars you've acquired with it o! if you don't then you're the greatest fool I've ever encountered walahi!
Hypocrite!

This your comment just shows you are mentally retar.ded grin so the reason you haven't gotten a car is because you don't have sense?? grin
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ZikZikZik: 3:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:

The truth is bitter man.
It is not truth. You just cannot understand that certain things are acceptable in your privacy but not in public...If you have a kid you’d understand this.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by OTayobami(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amobigod:

This your comment just shows you are mentally retar.ded grin so the reason you haven't gotten a car is because you don't have sense?? grin

Madman calling normal person retarded, am retarded? I sorry for your generation, am very sure your children will be questioning themselves if you're their biological father and that's even if you'll have grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him / Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.