Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" (42199 Views)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Street kids. Hard knock from day 1... God abeg oh
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Cyberfemtex(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
They are dancing soapy when their mates are learning robotics
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by mmadu5(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
They should have kept naira Marley in prison where belongs
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Junkie1: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
MORE REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE NAIRIA MARLEY AND ZLANTAN SHOULD BE KEPT OFF THE STREET BY THE AUTHORITIES .. Y'ALL CAN SEE THEY HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THE YOUNGER GENERATION SMH BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
EFCC as the cause of all this thing ooh. The shouldn't have release him.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ishawlar: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
DameB:

Lol. Step down from where to where?

This is bad, compensating kids for fooling themselves.
Meanwhile the national champion of cowbell competition is given 50k. After solving complex maths equations without calculator. They will not go and spray those ones
Step Down is the new slang in town and Stoopid is to round it up
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
These are the only Marley and Zlatan we know. The Naija versions are mumus and idiiiats! angry

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Mrsaviour(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Future masturbators
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Told y'all it will be everywhere.Sad to see
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is sad. sad

Is this what we teach our Children? How to dance with masturbatory gesticulations Just so we can promote some stupid music from an even more stupid fellow and then pay these kids for debasing themselves and call it charity? angry

Both Zlatan and Naira marley are fools of the first order

danced to One Corner

You danced to Skelewu

You danced to WO

You danced to Atlanta...

Even Awilo.

You are even dancing Zanku now.

Are you not a hypocrite? So your part of the fools

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Junkie1:
MORE REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE NAIRIA MARLEY AND ZLANTAN SHOULD BE KEPT OFF THE STREET BY THE AUTHORITIES .. Y'ALL CAN SEE THEY HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO OFFER THE YOUNGER GENERATION SMH BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS

You that aint a fraudster what have you offered your village.

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
ZikZikZik:

If by chance you are supporting this rubbish dance, then I blame it on your parents. They obviously had no morals, if they did they’d have instilled some into you guys. Shameless Idiots. If you guys are the future leaders, then I can gladly say there is no future..

you can enjoy women twerking or love to twerk, you have no reason to insult the people dancing it. If you do, you're just an hypocrite. Work on your future and forget soapy they've achieved a fit its left to you.

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Monaco2:
Honestly I don’t like this soapy dance, when I watch naira Marley doing it I couldn’t even watch to the end, I just felt disgusted
.. how do you feel when you dance one corner.

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Carlyboi:
Bunch of idiats I don’t necessarily blame those kids but that fool enabling them I’m guessing that’s fun and amusement how bout you give them money and move on or simply interact with them meaningfully and see how you can better their lives you don’t need millions to do that of bout 4 kids or use your platform to speak to government agencies or private ngos who takes young kids off the streets
you dont say shit about somebody you dont know..... zlatan ibile na nice guy everyone know abi where were you when he picked segun wire from the street to nurture him which the family later arrested you can Google it.....

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Carlyboi(m): 12:24am On Jul 05, 2019
segunmelvin:
you dont say shit about somebody you dont know..... zlatan ibile na nice guy everyone know abi where were you when he picked segun wire from the street to nurture him which the family later arrested you can Google it.....
and who’s saying shiit??cant you get across without trying to be rude I don’t take kindly to such mentions but I’m gonna let it slide since you toned it down yeah I knew bout the whole segun wire story they said he was chopping the young chaps money according to his fam but well I think he did try to help the boy tho so I won’t blame him really concerning that ish....now to this one it’s obvious he was just using those boys to shine I get am before no be property that’s a sorry sight I believe he shd do better we’re not talking bout grown ups here but teens he shouldn’t make them do such for the gram so he can give them some quids he ought to know better!so do you get it now?
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Carlyboi:
and who’s saying shiit??cant you get across without trying to be rude I don’t take kindly to such mentions but I’m gonna let it slide since you toned it down yeah I knew bout the whole segun wire story they said he was chopping the young chaps money according to his fam but well I think he did try to help the boy tho so I won’t blame him really concerning that ish....now to this one it’s obvious he was just using those boys to shine I get am before no be property that’s a sorry sight I believe he shd do better we’re talking bout grown ups here but teens he shouldn’t make them do such for the gram so he can give them some quids he ought to know better!so do you get it now?
oga he isnt using them to shine the isn't even his

1 Like

Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Carlyboi(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2019
segunmelvin:
oga he isnt using them to shine the isn't even his
if you think so or know so!better for him then I guess!
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

danced to One Corner

You danced to Skelewu

You danced to WO

You danced to Atlanta...

Even Awilo.

Wished it was someone else that wrote this comment... But to say the least, I didn't expect this comment from you man..
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. how do you feel when you dance one corner.
And how do you know he dances one corner??
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by karma2000: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Can't celebrities vindicate a renown cyber criminal while a COZA issue which has not yet been proved is given the axe karma dey watch una
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

danced to One Corner

You danced to Skelewu

You danced to WO

You danced to Atlanta...

Even Awilo.

Sorry but i am not as small minded and jobless as you are to

1) know the names of individual dance moves

2) Dance to rubbish

3) be quick to show how truly foolish i am as you just did with this idiotic comment of yours
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by nairalanduseles: 3:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Felixamos:

Wished it was someone else that wrote this comment... But to say the least, I didn't expect this comment from you man..

Like ur expectation means anything.......get a hold of urself mate u 're irrelevant and so is your opinion
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by OTayobami(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Amobigod:

You don't have sense walahi cry

All Naira Marley and Zlatan fans are fools. sad sad

Oya sah! you dat have sense, you must show me the houses and cars you've acquired with it o! if you don't then you're the greatest fool I've ever encountered walahi!
Hypocrite!
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nche95(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
I think I saw tinibu there
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Sorry but i am not as small minded and jobless as you are to

1) know the names of individual dance moves

2) Dance to rubbish

3) be quick to show how truly foolish i am as you just did with this idiotic comment of yours

You are surely a hypocrite if you say you didn't dance to any of these dance steps even for a few secs before you get your mind back. Who knows if what your hiding in your cupboard isn't worse than the dance. Naso dem go behave like na them Good pass.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Felixamos:

Its the deep truth lie you haven't tried any of the dance steps then rebuke the song again. You think dancing to your church songs means your Good. Ati mo iru yin
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ObinnaObinna(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Kaffy recently criticised this dance, but people called her a hypocrite. They insulted her and assigned all kinds of abusive names to her.

She might be a hypocrite to an extent, but it should also conversely show that we're all hypocrites.

Look at what Naira Marley is doing to little boys now. Look at the direction he's pushing them to by giving them money to dance that shit.
I understand that they are probably street kids and their future and morals look gloomy already, but does what he's doing helping things at all? Is he providing a possibility for positive change at all?

Think about these kids (and potentially many others) who will grow up with the mindset that masturbation is a trivial thing (yes, I know masturbation is already very common but my point is that their morals would be so poor to the extent that they think masturbation is a trivial thing, but also that issues like sexual harassment and molestation don't mean much).

Seriously guys, we have a serious responsibility to the right upbringing to every Nigerian child.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by ZikZikZik: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

you can enjoy women twerking or love to twerk, you have no reason to insult the people dancing it. If you do, you're just an hypocrite. Work on your future and forget soapy they've achieved a fit its left to you.
If you know me in person you’d know better. I enjoy my girl tweaking on me in my room,not in public. And forget your hypocrisy blah blah blah, nobody is exempted, but yet there are things to done in public and things to do in the privacy of your room. And you say they’ve achieved a fit, really? I wonder what y’all go’n pass to your children if you’re referring to soapy as a fit achieved..There’s something a friend always tells me, “E no concern me, e no concern me nahim fish take die from oil spillage”...Keep shut and it’ll only get worse. At least I know of one girl who carefully used her tongue to count her teeth and removed the soapy rubbish from her WhatsApp after I made a comment on my own status without even mentioning names.
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You are surely a hypocrite if you say you didn't dance to any of these dance steps even for a few secs before you get your mind back. Who knows if what your hiding in your cupboard isn't worse than the dance. Naso dem go behave like na them Good pass.

Like i said, You are always in a hurry to display your idiocy for everyone to see
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Felixamos:

And how do you know he dances one corner??

everyone did at a point of time .. and if i recall no one even kaffy did not tag it as disgusting ..

The factful truth is those condemning this dance and did not condem one corner are just super hypocritical...
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
Kaffy recently criticised this dance, but people called her a hypocrite. They insulted her and assigned all kinds of abusive names to her.

She might be a hypocrite to an extent, but it should also conversely show that we're all hypocrites.

Look at what Naira Marley is doing to little boys now. Look at the direction he's pushing them to by giving them money to dance that shit.
I understand that they are probably street kids and their future and morals look gloomy already, but does what he's doing helping things at all? Is he providing a possibility for positive change at all?

Think about these kids (and potentially many others) who will grow up with the mindset that masturbation is a trivial thing (yes, I know masturbation is already very common but my point is that their morals would be so poor to the extent that they think masturbation is a trivial thing, but also that issues like sexual harassment and molestation don't mean much).

Seriously guys, we have a serious responsibility to the right upbringing to every Nigerian child.
.. i wouldnt say you're not right. but when it was one corner's era . why did you type out this hypocritical epistle ?
Re: Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" by joylegacie7(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2019
am not seeing any money though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Onyeabo Dies While Shooting A Movie / APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.