Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (83559 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / Does The Church I Attend Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by maxzzo1(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Righteousness89:
Wow!!

We Live in a Wicked World andThe Heart of Man is Evil and Desprately Wicked

Why on Earth will fellow Humans utter open lies ..

Dakolo wedded in Coza !
Dakolo was Music Minister!
Dakolo said this! Dakolo said that!

And all were Lies...

Judgement Truly will Begin in the House of GOD..

Men and Brethren, Let's do all we can not to be on this Once JESUS Comes (RAPTURE)..

If The Wicked Heart of Humans are Like these in these Times of GRACE, Imagine the Degree of Wickedness that will be on Earth After the Saints are Gone

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/timi-dakolo-denies-rumours-that-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-officiated-his-wedding/knelx6p
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Steve28: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Stop telling lies to the world it won’t help you in any way
paparazzi1987:
to see that Mr. Reno Mockery is still siding with Mr. FatOBOya is alarming grin

Mr. FatOBOya was well known pastoral-womanizer in Unilorin wink
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by marvin906(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

I will ignore the childish crude personal insult, because I was raised better...
But suffice it to note that if you don’t want folks to comment on your posts then keep them to yourself.

When you voluntarily SHARE your opinions (or otherwise impose them) in the PUBLIC space...
The PUBLIC that you address (or otherwise seek to influence) has an UNFETTERED right to respond/comment. SMH
>

like I said fvck off

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by nannanie10: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2019
I suggest whoever wrote this topic should re-read the bolded phrase severally, and interpret what it means. He/She may wants to re-write the topic. Looks like someone is misrepresenting fact.

life2017:
Busola Dakolo got married from my church and I knew of the rape - Pastor Yemi Davids

Just after Timi Dakolo debunked claims of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo officiating his wedding to Busola, Pastor Yemi Davids of Global Impact church has also confirmed that the couple got married in his church.

Pastor Yemi Davids who also revealed that he has been privy to some personal struggles Busola has had over the years, stated that what she said is her truth and should be honored even though there was a denial.

The Global Impact church Pastor who stated that he supports any process that will bring justice, healing and resolution in the matter, wrote;

Hmmm I feel the need to do this as a husband, father and Pastor. @busoladakolo got married from our church to @timidakolo and as a friend to the family, I've been privy to some of the personal struggle Busola has had over the years, based on the details she expressed at the recent interview. This is her truth and it should be honored.

I commend her for her bravery and I pray this helps her healing process. I also noticed that there was a denial of the allegation. It is important that the truth comes out. Rape is a serious offense and it is unacceptable. A process that unveils the truth in this hurtful situation in the body must begin immediately. We leaders must be accountable and I support at arriving at Justice, Healing and Resolution at this matter. #TruthSetsFree #SayNoToRape

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/busola-dakolo-got-married-from-my-church-and-i-knew-of-the-rape-pastor-yemi-davids.html
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by 9jaRealist: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019
marvin906:

like I said fvck off

I like I said I won’t... grin
>
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by marvin906(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

I like I said I won’t... grin >

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by 9jaRealist: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
marvin906:
x

Still here...
And why does a grown-arse dude keep posting pictures of un-related little kids? CREEPY! undecided
>
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by marvin906(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

Still here...
And why does a grown-arse dude keep posting pictures of un-related little kids? CREEPY! undecided
>

now how's that your biz sir

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by 9jaRealist: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2019
marvin906:

now how's that your biz sir

Because it’s in the PUBLIC realm Creep... grin
>
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by marvin906(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

Because it’s in the PUBLIC realm Creep... grin
>

ok

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by 9jaRealist: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2019
marvin906:

ok

Still here... grin
Now keeping an eye on suspected paedophiles.
>
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by babytoun: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Evercurious:

And who wants to stop her from talking?. Or are you a schemer? If not. Pls advise her to head to court of really she has a case.. Not all these childish rants on SM .

Una just dey blow mouth ...the nooze is tightening and una dey run mouth ...she has formally lodged a complaint with the police ..

Your pastors mentors have come out publicly that thete has to be justice and healing and that it will take so much work ...una dey social media dey run mouth . People close to him know the truth .

Your pastor said he had reached out to his legal team ...he is supposed to at least get an injunction to stop all these interviews ..he is supposed to sue for his name being dragged in the mud ....

Those who have granted interviews are least interested in the courts ..they are mainly warning his next "prey" to watch out

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by MeeLan: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Don't believe them social media posts, ask him to appear in court and testify, he will say his social media account was hacked. all this over packaged social churches na problem wey god need to solve pereonally.
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by babeosisi: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:
They should carry the case to court and stop all this media nonsense.

The Nigerian courts right?
All of a sudden it's a place of justice? What a joker
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by toluwa1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow.....this is getting interesting....
Season film
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Evercurious(f): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
babytoun:

Una just dey blow mouth ...the nooze is tightening and una dey run mouth ...she has formally lodged a complaint with the police ..

Your pastors mentors have come out publicly that thete has to be justice and healing and that it will take so much work ...una dey social media dey run mouth . People close to him know the truth .

Your pastor said he had reached out to his legal team ...he is supposed to at least get an injunction to stop all these interviews ..he is supposed to sue for his name being dragged in the mud ....

Those who have granted interviews are least interested in the courts ..they are mainly warning his next "prey" to watch out

THEY SHOULD MEET IN COURT.. STOP ALL THESE SENTIMENTAL BULLSHIT
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

The church that officiated the wedding is still existing. Many of the people that went to their wedding are still alive. The wedding certificate given by the church that wedded them will still be there, and the marriage register itself will still be there. I'm very sure COZA had no participation at all in their wedding. Why are some people then bent on changing the narrative? Till this incidence, their family was never known to have anything to do with COZA.
All these things are easily verifiable. I'm surprised you expected him to post the whole length of his wedding video on instagram. I'm yet to see anyone say they ever saw his wedding video online prior to this incidence, so where does the issue of deleting it come from when it was never online?
he deleted those videos cos there was a particular video where he said his wife was virgin.... I'm not about the lies but why is he now deleting those
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2019
martowskin1:

Haven't we see videos been edited b4 in this country.... To claim what is not....

And the gullible ones believe so fast, more over this is a man majority of his followers worship....

Thy are more concerned about any mix step in dakolo's life, rather than facing the various accusations laid against their god....

And please u don't have to insult me to make a point, am responding to u because u first quote sound matured.....
if you want to pick a side do with valid points not something that doesn't add up which one is the man is not an ordinary man again..... You're more concerned about his followers than you're more concerned about timi and famz taking the man to court
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by martowskin1(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2019
segunmelvin:
if you want to pick a side do with valid points not something that doesn't add up which one is the man is not an ordinary man again..... You're more concerned about his followers than you're more concerned about timi and famz taking the man to court

am done with this topic bro...
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by laudate: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Bill Cosby is in prison now due to similar stories of rape, drugging women etc committed years ago. Of course non had any DNA evidence or whatever, but the testimonies of plenty people were just enough to nail him. Biodun similarly has many victims. I hope they can all come out and share their testimonies in court about the special grace of rape upon Biodun.

You certainly have a way with words.... shocked cheesy grin

[img]https://media1./images/937db2b3771e658d368a39a2187a650c/tenor.gif?itemid=5571778[/img]
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Insectkiller: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Are u sure d wedding is not an Illegal wedding

because the Corporate Affairs has said most wedding are illegal because d place they wedded from is not registered..

I hope Global Impact has been registered

grin grin shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.