Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need To Understand The NYSC Age Limit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Understand The NYSC Age Limit (537 Views)

Age Limit For Varsity Admissions Backward - Punch Editorial Board / Nysc Age Limit 2023 Updated By Senate For Next Batch / JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Understand The NYSC Age Limit by McCoy662(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
I have heard some stories as why one cannot serve if one didn't meet the age criterion. But what is not certainly clear is the age limit. My question is if one graduates at 30, is one still eligible or the eligibility is strictly below 30. I checked NYSC website and I saw not above 30 as at graduation...
Please help is urgent
Re: I Need To Understand The NYSC Age Limit by tbabs10166(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2019
As long as you're not above 30 at the date of graduation. You are eligible. 30 years is the maximum age acceptable.
Re: I Need To Understand The NYSC Age Limit by shadelek(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2019
McCoy662:
I have heard some stories as why one cannot serve if one didn't meet the age criterion. But what is not certainly clear is the age limit. My question is if one graduates at 30, is one still eligible or the eligibility is strictly below 30. I checked NYSC website and I saw not above 30 as at graduation...
Please help is urgent
A friend of mine graduated in September and would clock 30 in October, he was given exception letter. I hope this answered your question. The best thing to do is to obtain jamb correction of data form. Go to court and do declaration of age then fill the new age on the form and take it to your VC of Rector for submission. With this, you're good to go
Re: I Need To Understand The NYSC Age Limit by McCoy662(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
shadelek:

A friend of mine graduated in September and would clock 30 in October, he was given exception letter. I hope this answered your question. The best thing to do is to obtain jamb correction of data form. Go to court and do declaration of age then fill the new age on the form and take it to your VC of Rector for submission. With this, you're good to go
do u know if his result was approved before 30??

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Affordable Study/travel Abroad Business Website / Common Slangs Used In Nigeria.....you Can Add Yours / Key Differences Between Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.