Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California (15577 Views)

7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Earthquake hits Southern Iran near Nuclear facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by klever18(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2019
calddon:
our flooding nko?
them get flooding too

Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by karma2000: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2019
A real one is about to destroy their land karma has spoken
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by 8stargeneral: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2019
saheedbadmus:
omo meen.. i just pray we dont witness all this kind disaster here in 9ja o cos the disaster wey dey face self for 9ja too much (bokoharam--herdsmen---kidnappers--ritualists etc) God have mercy on the world in general..
include bad government!.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by JustSomeDude(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2019
US and natural disaster are like five and six but I believe its government would put appropriate measures in place to cater for affected victims unlike a certain country where it would take days for the FG to react to herdsmen attack on social media and not to talk of having measures in place to combat their excesses.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by InvertedHammer: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2019
/
Didn't feel a thing.
Kern county is in the middle of nowhere.
Minimal damage if any.
\
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
LOS ANGELES MEANS CITY OF ANGELS BUT THATS WHERE THE MOST HORRIBLE SINS ON EARTH ARE COMMITTED AND FOR THIS GOD THROUGH THE MOUTH OF THE 7TH ANGEL MESSENGER ( THE LAST PROPHET TO HUMANITY-WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM ) PROMISED TO WIPE IT OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH THROUGH EARTHQUAKE. ONCE IN A WHILE,THEY GET WARNING EARTHQUAKES LIKE THIS, THE ONE THAT WILL SINK THE ENTIRE CITY BENEATH THE SEA IS STIL COMING. 070 54 14 24 12
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by papyskinsy: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
imagine lagos as a whole.. experiencing earthquake.. mehn.. de floor will remain unfixed fr months.. na only fr island dem go dey focus ontop.. wat a country
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Satan66(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
post=79954621:
We thank God we don't have all these natural disaster in this part of the world.
Imagine thanking a supernatural being for not having something that he gave to your fellow man undecided
You religious people disgust me.

1 Like

Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Whobedatte(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Only buhari and his dumb followers are our disasters here embarassed
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Ladipo10(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:
You see how blessed we are in this country? But herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers, gunmen, and APC won't allow us enjoy our country in peace.

+PDP (our politicians)

My prayers are with them.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Awoleesu(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2019
6.4! God! That's a huge impact...

Thank God it wasn't 'jerky'.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by octavian(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
These California people are just like lagosians. Is it by force to live in a city even when you're living in duress and discomfort?

Around 3-quarter of their lands is covered by mountains and forests. Even the little left is always threatened by hurricanes, earthquakes and other physical disasters.

As big as America it's only California they want to stay.

What do I know? There's money in California and there's many perverted and sex hungry people and laws there. Not many hate money and regular sex.

Mr man, the day you visit San Franciso or Los Angeles that day you will trace your post and delete it. California is a wonderful place, it generates enough revenue to sustain itself. Mind you those mountains are loaded with Wind Turbines, beautiful engineering with the construction of bridges, ohhh the forest are not oridnary irumole forest just pay a visit to Yosemite National Park, Death Valley National park or if you want to see another wonder go to Lake Tahoe. Also, visit Universal Studios and before I forget don't leave Cali without visiting any theme park.

Summary, until you visit California you will never know why California is California
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Rolly22(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2019
calddon:
our flooding nko?

Which Flooding? Our leaders nko?
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Rolly22(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2019
post=79954621:
We thank God we don't have all these natural disaster in this part of the world.

You Thanks God? Our leaders are the highest Natural Disaster you can ever think of
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Aposteli1:
This world self wink
Thank God there's no casualty.

Lol.. U guys thank god for everything... By the way, who made the earthquake, satan?

1 Like

Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by blazer2018: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
englishmart:
Reminds me of the movie 'Dan Andreas.

Denique:

San wink

My brother probably watched the Kano version of it grin

1 Like

Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

You get sense!

Many people don't know that science (in practice) is guided guess. Many times you need to interpolate data values to fill in voids, estimate values, choose samples instead of the whole population.

No scientist can tell you he has perfect knowledge. But our mumu Nigerians think science and scientists are perfect.

Well it's easy not to see imperfection if you are light-years behind intellectually, so I understand. If they were perfect why are they making improvements? Or does a perfect thing need improvement?

I'm a GIS Analyst and I work closely with researchers and organizations to solve problems.
Think!!!

My friend is in your field.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by AbujaBlue: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Where are the photos, OP? Ridgecrest was the town most affected, plenty of photos out there.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by simplesearch: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Contemporary English Version

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, and in many places people will starve to death and suffer terrible diseases. All sorts of frightening things will be seen in the sky.

Practical signs the end is near, not just the quake alone but the rapidity or frequency of occurrence and magnitude thereof.
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by Aaronsrod: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
simplesearch:

Contemporary English Version

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, and in many places people will starve to death and suffer terrible diseases. All sorts of frightening things will be seen in the sky.

Practical signs the end is near, not just the quake alone but the rapidity or frequency of occurrence and magnitude thereof.

Then we must rejoice at the news of this suffering!! The End Times draw nigh!

Can you not hear the hooves of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse as foretold in the Bible?

California is Satans stronghold and shall be broken and cast into the sea.

It is well, O Christians...
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by QueenSekxy(f): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
LOS ANGELES MEANS CITY OF ANGELS BUT THATS WHERE THE MOST HORRIBLE SINS ON EARTH ARE COMMITTED AND FOR THIS GOD THROUGH THE MOUTH OF THE 7TH ANGEL MESSENGER ( THE LAST PROPHET TO HUMANITY-WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM ) PROMISED TO WIPE IT OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH THROUGH EARTHQUAKE. ONCE IN A WHILE,THEY GET WARNING EARTHQUAKES LIKE THIS, THE ONE THAT WILL SINK THE ENTIRE CITY BENEATH THE SEA IS STIL COMING. 070 54 14 24 12
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by QueenSekxy(f): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2019
7.1 now
Re: 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Southern California by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
octavian:

Mr man, the day you visit San Franciso or Los Angeles that day you will trace your post and delete it. California is a wonderful place, it generates enough revenue to sustain itself. Mind you those mountains are loaded with Wind Turbines, beautiful engineering with the construction of bridges, ohhh the forest are not oridnary irumole forest just pay a visit to Yosemite National Park, Death Valley National park or if you want to see another wonder go to Lake Tahoe. Also, visit Universal Studios and before I forget don't leave Cali without visiting any theme park.

Summary, until you visit California you will never know why California is California

You only buttress my point. The folks in Lagos too have many 'reasons' for staying there.

But me, I prefer the serene and natural life of the countryside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Charles III Will Be Coronated On May 6, 2023. / Boris Johnson Quits Parliament Over Allegations Of Partying During COVID lockdow / There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.