Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises (6515 Views)

Izzi Stakeholders Blast Traditional Rulers Over Endorsement Of Sacked Speaker / Despite Owing Workers, Nasarawa Govt Gifts Traditional Rulers Over N800m Cars / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2019
As far as am concern anyday obiano touches any traditional ruler In anambra state, his own problems will start that day....

Nobody needs to tell him that.

The sanctity of the stool must be maintained. He knows that well.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Lovelyn451(f): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Anambra Traditional rulers are not responsible for cultism, yarn another thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2019
gratiaeo:

Go to cms, mile 2, oshodi, iyana oba, okoko etc and bring out your phone. Tribal goat

Sorry sir, I didn't mean to harm you. Just relating what I saw in your place.
Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Unbiased1: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Sorry sir, I didn't mean to harm you. Just relating what I saw in your place.

He is also stating what he saw in your place lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Autotech312(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Come o, which of the king dey control UPPER IWEKA if I be OBIANO I for don dethrone the king tey tey. That place na headquarter for criminal.
Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by akdjr(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2019
African traditional authority power is under threat by the morden day form of governance. The Governor is the chief security officer of a state which ordinary vested in the hands of the traditional rulers before. I see no reasons why the governor should at this point challenge any traditional ruler of security which they have all the mechinary to combat.
Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2019
Igbos and cultism are like 5 &6

Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by OTayobami(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okoyeebo:

The Governor can ask the Commissioner of Chieftaincy affairs to dethrone the Oba of Benin. Who do you think gave the Oba his staff of office?

you donminit?!
Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Agboki: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
who dey select or elect traditional rulers for those autonomous communities in the Southeast?

Na war, and the throne is being taken by force by the strongest and the richest, minding not the blood spilled

dem no dey fight 4 power 4 Anambra,dem dey rotate power 4 deir.
Re: Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises by Okoyeebo: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
OTayobami:

you donminit?!

Didn't you see what Ganduje did to Sanusi?

Also, it was the Military Administrator of Old Sokoto State that deposed Sultan Dasuki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! See The Weapons allegedly Manufactured By The Eastern Security Network! / Fredrick Nwabufo Convenes ‘Journalists For United Nigeria’ / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.