Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (44573 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by fredoooooo: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Let the wailing begin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by femtex007(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Democracy has been MURDERED since is not in PDP's favour! All eyes knew how the election was WON! There is OMISORE's factor in APC victory. Thank God, at least there wont be mockery of Governance by dancing senator with Certificate wahala..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by texazzpete(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
PDP deserved this loss, to be honest. Foolishness should not be rewarded.

Osun under Aregbesola (APC) was absolutely shocking. APC should have been roundly trashed in that election. Any half decent candidate should have won the day for PDP. Same thing that happened when APC took over Edo State after the disastrous tenure of PDP’s lucky igbinedion (Curses be Upon Him!)

Then PDP shot themselves in the foot with their choice of candidate. Because, no matter how poor the APC was as a party, many Osun voters couldn’t bring themselves to support Adeleke who doesn’t look cerebral in the slightest.

PDP keeps shooting themselves in the feet with their choices of candidates. They chose poorly with Adeleke, and chose poorly with Atiku.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by QuickStandard: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
shocked

So fast
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by phransix2: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Ha
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Dorischuks: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by jogsman01(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
congratulations to him
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Mrshocker(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
.....Adeleke right now....
* The lawyers scammed me
* PDP scammed me
* Atiku promised to influence the judgment
* I spent all the billions I made at senate and my Brothers Business moneys.

NOW I’M DOOMED.
I’m going back to Atlanta and Ogun will kill any PDP member that will call me for another election ticket.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Everybody will rest now.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by egorov(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Davido can relax now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Freddyjimoh: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Now we can all rest.
Let him go join Davido's band. He kuku sabi dance well well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Pdp wankers right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Not surprised. Fok the judiciary system in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Propsvilla(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm
Let me grab seat and wait here
Because some youth whose future are been raped front back will come here and fighting each other
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Coolabbie: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Oh!
So this is the cause of the knockouts and singing.
I actually thought it was gunshot o!

Seems party has started in GRA.

Lemme go join jare.
Maybe better go drop grin grin

Edit

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:
Protest erupts in Onitsha Aba and Enugu

But why Onitsha or Aba?
You badt o

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by akinyemi0103(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Shut up,the judiciary was not corrupted during the zamfara case, Jst gbe enu e lowo
TANTUMERGO007:
The judiciary is indeed compromised cry

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Jabioro: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Lobatan! Ni Jo ba dopin..

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by ikaboy: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
A rape of democracy

Democracy at risk

Pdp sha wink

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
modath:

Ehhyyyaaa, the tribunal judges scammed Una, epele..

BTW, Since many of una know way less than you talk about, lemme help you INEC reserves the sole right in Election order timetable..... cool
Hmmmm tongue
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by mubzynani: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
where is davido?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by lanrock(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by MillerJnr(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Davido right now

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by fortune1968: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Thank God .
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Bizibi(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
The judiciary is indeed compromised cry
some of us know that already, the executive own both the legislature and the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Smile4daddy(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
The Dancing Senator

The Jumping Senator

And the Slapping Senator

They all have same Useless father called FIDIFI.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.