Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (44568 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
PDP lost the day Omisore decamped. Don't underestimate anybody. Omisore who should have been PDP governorship flag bearer but was betrayed.

Every right thinking man knows Aregbesola useless APC don't deserve to be returned. With the way he managed that state. PDP shot themselves in the leg, well deserved defeat.

Where is@davidoofficial right now. hahahahahahahaha ahahaha..... I am laffin in Swahili...

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by pwiz(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
rusher14:

Justice Obiorah may have been absent but the Appeal court made a verdict on the matter.

The supreme court affirmed the appeal court and once again, PDP has been defeated.

Ekiti gone, Osun which was in the bag until the alliance with Omisiore - gone.

Nna, these are difficult times for the once "largest party in Africa".
The same way Zamfara and Bauchi was gone for APC inclusive of Imo state.. grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by donkuso(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
modath:

U re a big idiot �
Now we can all say congratulations to Osun people for dodging the bullet of a purposeless dancer...

Adeleke lost on all fronts, he would have still had his senate position if he hadn't listened to motivational speakers rants of reach for what you clearly ain't qualified for, have no real desire for & won't even get there sef...

Minus Ipobians who are destined to wail, many people(even PDP) are low key happy no state will be governed by this kind of person..

P.S.... Check my signature .... We are 24/7 ready... : smiley
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Bizibi(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2019
freshbillz15:

You thinking with ur Anus guy
no,you are doing the thinking with your anus,ode!
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by famouscargo4u: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Siddeek:
Democracy is seriously in danger. This is a rape on our democracy. Both inec and the judiciary have been compromised tongue
So, it is only when PDP wins in court that Democracy is working well? Spare me that! The PDP has benefitted more from the courts this year with judgements tilting towards PDP more.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by LegoMetahuman: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:
Protest erupts in Onitsha Aba and Enugu
epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2019
ejimatic:
. The Supreme court judgement is 5 ..2.and in favour of APC as I said yesterday with constitutional evidences.I have been vindicated by this judgement. as I predicted I appreciate everybody that has been following me on Osun matter ..I appreciate those who criticised me with blindness and described my analysis as epistles.My epistles have now become political history in Osun and Nigerian at large. May God deliver them from their ignorance and baseless argument. I appreciate all men and ladies of wisdom on Nairaland and those who objectively commented on Nairaland.It is clear that election cases are not won by bitterness but facts constitution and electoral acts...Long live Osun and Nigeria at large......

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by bluecircle470: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2019
We can’t take it! Never
We’re going to international court of Israel to appeal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by ipobarethieves: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2019
wink grin wink cheesy cheesy grin grin cool singing* E mi ni a o ni yo si.E mi ni a o ni yo si!, bi a ti fe o ri be naa lo ri* kulumbu yeye o yeye kulumbu.won f'eyin gbe omo jo, kulumbu yeye o yeye kulumbu.won f'eyin gbe omo pon, kulumbu yeye o yeye kulumbu.* Atia'ku frimpong El Cameroonian is COMING to CAMEROON

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Stakeholders(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Both Atiku and Adeleke clearly won their elections and were rigged out so what's your point ..It's a shame the supreme Court has towed this path of dishonour as any sane lawyer will tell you there is no way the supreme Court can say Adeleke lost that election

Your comment seems childish

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by PassiveNaira: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Click like if you feel APC Coza PDP on this. Otherwise click share
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
There were irregularities in d conduct of zamafra primary election by APC... While for Rivers it was very clear PDP won d election. But as for osun it was day light robbery. Supreme Court dismissed the appeal due to absence of Justice obiora in the tribunal. we have accept the supreme court verdict and we have moved on. As far as I'm concerned, johnnyessence will be much alive on nairaland in the next 4 years of oyetola government. my voice will never cease in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. when there is life there is hope. we in the pdp has moved on.

Shut up already

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by HimName: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Shut up but your people are more concern about Osun Matter more than their own backward region

You are more concern about What happen in Osun while Ikpeazu feed your people with kerosene in Abia

Oh my world!

Now u've left a local man in sifiaaah pain.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Otunba2004(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
If I were Atiku Abubakar I will withdraw my case from tribunal by now because Adeleke had overwhelming evidences and it was cleared to everybody that Adeleke was robbed of his mandate still he doesn't get justice but Atiku victory was not clear as this so how can he get justice when Tanko is a chief judge, Atiku should not waste his money jare

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by YeraKay(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Alhamdulillah, we never wanted a dancer as a leader in d first place, no worthy trait of capability! Lets d cry begins ���
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Dannyhajo(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
modath:

Ehhyyyaaa, the tribunal judges scammed Una, epele..

BTW, Since many of una know way less than you talk about, lemme help you INEC reserves the sole right in Election order timetable..... cool

I'll advise you to speak your local dialect instead of this trash that we can't differentiate between the beginning or end of your statement
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by alujonjonkijon: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
you expect a lagos landlord to decide against tinubu's interest.now you know the result of atiku's petition.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by SarkinYarki: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Stakeholders:

Your comment seems childish

Your comment seems senseless ..keep supporting nonsense till your life turns to that nonsense ok

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by OAUTemitayo: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2019
dedolampy:

but wen court ordered zamfara apc governor to hand over to pdp despite wining the election by over four hundred thousand. that one was justice on democracy abi? anoufia!!

Imao.

We are appealing to ICJ with server result

Trust me, Adeleke is cuming on Davido's GF, Chioma

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by ALLBELOW5M: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Location Abijo
Title : Excision in process

PRICE: 600SQM 2M

400SQM
1.4m outright

ORIGINAL PRICE: 6M per 600sqm

Note that this price is for 20plots to raise more funds for the development of the Estate.

This Estate is less than 2mins drive from lekki epe express way

For more information | Enquiries | Inspection, call ☎ +2348033471418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnnj_ypHKbc
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by desiredhome: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2019
OAUTemitayo:
Democracy is under threat

PDP must appeal to International Court of Justice

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by anonimi: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Pachukwudi44
SalamRushdie
Firefire
Anonimi

How markate?? grin

Always good.
Do you have any problem

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Otunba2004(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Omisore was the only factor while PDP lost that election in the first place before re-run, PDP did not manage their internal affairs very well why am I saying this assuming Omisore remain in PDP infact PDP would have beat APC flat, Omisore had about 1000,000+ votes in that election I believe strongly majority people in Osun don't want APC but the votes was shared wrongly, just my opinion.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by NkemChukwudi: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Abakaliki sef don join shocked grin grin grin

Cc Onoh Lzaa immhotep

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by siraj1402(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

what of Supreme court of Israel?
No appeal court of USA grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by NkayStory(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why are you folks calling Aba,Onitsha,Enugu in this show of shame in Osun?...Are they the Fulani Herdsmen who insulted your weak bums on ChannelsTV by giving your useless thiefnubbu and other clownish SW Governors 30 days ultimatum?

You were no where to be found when Fulanis were threatning to RUGA the SW..

Only to crawl out from your caves with your forked-tongued with this APC-induced judgment that many of us honestly do not care about.

You lots will only cry blood and wail like rabbits by the time your APC Governors hands over your land to Fulanis...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by kizyalex10(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2019
modath:

Now we can all say congratulations to Osun people for dodging the bullet of a purposeless dancer...

Adeleke lost on all fronts, he would have still had his senate position if he hadn't listened to motivational speakers rants of reach for what you clearly ain't qualified for, have no real desire for & won't even get there sef...

Minus Ipobians who are destined to wail, many people(even PDP) are low key happy no state will be governed by this kind of person..

P.S.... Check my signature .... We are 24/7 ready... : smiley
have u noticed that despite ur govt marginalisation of igbo tribe nd policies against them,they re still d most progressive tribe in nigeria.shame on u.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Abakaliki sef don join shocked grin grin grin

Cc Onoh Lzaa
you will finally receive sense in your village Emirate
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2019
kizyalex10:
have u noticed that despite ur govt marginalisation of igbo tribe nd policies against them,they re still d most progressive tribe in nigeria.shame on u.
grin grin

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by moorebucks: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Its shameful, disappointing and disgusting that most commenters on this trend are learned lawyers as I presumed, are busy celebrating APC or defending PDP without really asking key fundamental questions . I weep for this generation honestly . There’s no hope for Nigeria with this recent crop of youths.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2019
i'm so God blessed happy.. imagine someone who can't even pass SSCE as governor of my state shocked
o ma shey o.. how we sunk so low as a people is horrifying. now the retardeen is not even a senator anymore grin God works in mysterious ways. good riddance to first grade rubbish. let him move to instagram and continue his twerking ministry cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.