Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

"It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal (33502 Views)

Same Amadi: Adeleke's Appeal Of Tribunal's Decision Will Fail / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by paparazzi1987(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2019
sifian pain grin grin
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by somehow: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Maxcollins042:
Atiku you can't find justice in a land where criminals make all the rules.

The rules he was part of for 8 years right?

Oh I forgot that Atiku is your lost Angel

4 Likes

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Chikelue2000(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2019
I just love d way Atiku keep reacting to issues.....dude is just so cool with words....an elder he is
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Jobac: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Lol. See failure consoling another failure. PDP members no even get sense sef. I spit in their pot of soup. There is no sleep for the wicked ones especially PDP members.

1 Like

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Sonnobax15(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2019
What is this cameroonian sayinq??
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Jobac: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Sonnobax15:
What is this cameroonian sayinq??
He is not making any sense jare.
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by tommykiwi(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Jchi9876:
I wonder if Atiku is now PDP publicity secretary
You think is your dullard that only reacts to foriegn issues and dont reacts to issues that concerns Nigerians.
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by ezigr8(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
The law has nothing to do by emotion and morality......

Atiku continue reacting to every single happening as if you are concerned about the masses.

You can put something on nothing and expect it to stand. Atiku is a goner, Adeleke's is just a clear sign to those still optimistic about Atiku's victory
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by NkayStory(f): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2019
tropaz:
The moment SAN Olanipekun was hired by APC, I knew there was a big problem in the camp of the PDP.

That man is good at winning cases...

Moral; Be good at whatever you do.

There is nothing to be good here except you want to fool yourself..

Legislative,Executive and Juduciary are now all fingers of a leprous hand led by buhari/APC..

However,the good thing is their tyrancy,incompetence,clueless and anti-people policies will be felt by EVERYONE especially yorubas..

The RUGA policy was the first salvo....As we speak the Fulani Herdsmen who came on ChannelsTV to threatn the nation insulted and called yorubas names as well others..

We are watching...
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by KelvinC1(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2019
garfield1:
It will soon be over for you my camerounian fugitive.your case will go the same way
Nigeria 1 vs Cameron 3
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by OakPearl(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Adeleke: Oga dem chop all my money I dey tell you.
Atiku: You don't mean it!
Adeleke: Oga I go advise you make you no appeal your own again oh...dem go give you false hope, chop all ya money wey remain.

1 Like

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by stanliwise(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2019
GMbuharii:
Baba ain't your fan or supporter but throw in the towel,the supreme Court has been bought over.
Negative effect of running to comment without reading the post.
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by HimName: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2019
tongue

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by desiredhome: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Maxcollins042:
Atiku you can't find justice in a land where criminals make all the rules.
And Atiku is a scent in the same land abi?
grin grin grin
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Femijohn198: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2019
jagaban of Africa Ahmed tinubu you're too much,i can see your hand and help on oyetola
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by lordkay10(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Rants of a loser
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by karma2000: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Atiku is a pot calling the kettle black after looting naija with ojuyobo aremu for 8yrs you want stabilizee the apc in 2014 going from one court to another now the law of karma had dealt nicely with you if u don't shut up you will experience more pain ole
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Jchi9876: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
tommykiwi:
You think is your dullard that only reacts to foriegn issues and dont reacts to issues that concerns Nigerians.

Let him react from now till kingdom come.
Atiku will NEVER be President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by igwefivestar(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:
I do not know what Turaki Atiku has been masturbating to. But someone needs to wake him up so he realizes that he can only be president of the Igbo-speaking part of Nigeria.
stop typing rubbish here, be matured for once in ur life.

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Jobac: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Where is that charge and bail lawyer - Christiannorth?
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by GMbuharii: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
stanliwise:
Negative effect of running to comment without reading the post.

Just look at this huge mental.

1 Like

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by freshMallam1122: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:
I do not know what Turaki Atiku has been masturbating to. But someone needs to wake him up so he realizes that he can only be president of the Igbo-speaking part of Nigeria.
what if he try in Cameroon won't he win they..atleast Paul biya might made him his successor

1 Like

Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by newandsharp: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Igboblog:
"It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal

"Finally, I urge the nation’s judiciary to take a pulse of the nation and reflect it. In their hands, God has placed a great responsibility. The duty to ensure that justice is done, irrespective of the pressure to do otherwise, by the powers that be."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/818601/its-not-over-atiku-reacts-as-supreme-court-dismisses-adelekes-appeal/

Every time PDP wins a case, it is Kudos to the Judiciary. When you lost , it is The judiciary should reflect bla, bla, bla......

Ok now, the court are now facing your side. With the phletora of witness, so called evidence and the cross examination that comes with it, wont it be wise to REFLECT as the case will drag for centuries and also go to the supreme court?
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Reptyle(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Igboblog:
"It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal

"Finally, I urge the nation’s judiciary to take a pulse of the nation and reflect it. In their hands, God has placed a great responsibility. The duty to ensure that justice is done, irrespective of the pressure to do otherwise, by the powers that be."

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/818601/its-not-over-atiku-reacts-as-supreme-court-dismisses-adelekes-appeal/

This is nonsense talk. Courts do not reach decisions based on the "pulse of the nation". They do so by weighing the facts and arguments presented by the contending parties and rule according to the law of the land.

This erroneous position by Mr. Atiku is the reason why his party has flooded the media with all sorts of propaganda in a bid to skew public emotions and manouver the so called "pulse of the nation".

Kolewerk!

We deserve better than Buhari. But Mr. Atiku isn't an option. By the grace of God, he won't be President.
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by deomelo: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2019

It's not over yet ke?

Where NEXT? To the UN and ICC?

Bunch of losers

grin grin
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by seanfer(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
NkayStory:

There is nothing to be good here except you want to fool yourself..

Legislative,Executive and Juduciary are now all fingers of a leprous hand led by buhari/APC..

However,the good thing is their tyrancy,incompetence,clueless and anti-people policies will be felt by EVERYONE especially yorubas..

The RUGA policy was the first salvo....As we speak the Fulani Herdsmen who came on ChannelsTV to threatn the nation insulted and called yorubas names as well others..

We are watching...

If truly APC control the Judiciary how come they lost the Rivers and Zamfara case to PDP?
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by MeeLan: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
tropaz:
The moment SAN Olanipekun was hired by APC, I knew there was a big problem in the camp of the PDP.

That man is good at winning cases...

Moral; Be good at whatever you do.

Few days ago, same man got Fayose his passport and he was allowed to travel out for medical treatment...
Same medical treatment olisa metuh was deprived of eventhough he came to court on stretchers...
lawyers don't win election cases in naija, we all know how it plays.
Re: "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal by Phred1717: 2:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku please forget your political dream and aspiration for Nigeria, till 12 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Transfers Corporal Martins To Sokoto For Secret Arraignment Before Martial / Kcee, Cubana Chief Priest Stormed Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri / Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.