Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit (51443 Views)

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2019
grin so d fake credit alert scam formatt don enter abuja? e don tey wey scammers/fraudsters dey use am scam traders for benin.ppl are now wiser here.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by CaptainMitch: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Na my friend elder sister, their mother is a former senator, I hope it's a sincere mistake
lefulefu:
grin so d fake credit alert scam formatt don enter abuja? e don tey wey scammers/fraudsters dey use am scam traders for benin.ppl are now wiser here.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by CaptainMitch: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Her elder brother is a top military man, her dad is a retired military man, her mum is a former senator, I believe it was a mistake or misunderstanding. I can even see that she has paid. So forget all this talk, nothing can be done to her

seelawd:
text her number to 08037111012 she can be tracked
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na my friend elder sister, their mother is a former senator, I hope it's a sincere mistake
CaptainMitch:
whattttt u mean this lady wey dem accuse of stealing her mom is a former senator?
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by CaptainMitch: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Yeah Senator Grace Bent from Adamawa, they are rich.

lefulefu:
shocked whattttt u mean this lady wey dem accuse of stealing her mom is a former senator?
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yeah Senator Grace Bent from Adamawa, they are rich.

hmm! sumptin is wrong somewhere
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by CaptainMitch: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2019
I guess so too, it's very awkward news
lefulefu:
hmm! sumptin is wrong somewhere
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Exodora: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2019
cucumbae:
SARS can use that sim card to trace her bank alert details through her network provider and track her address.

That is if she used the exact sim card.
I have more than two sim I use for browsing that are not link to my accounts, after all sim card registration don't ask for BVN number
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by nkemdi89(f): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
For 197k hair only you're in the run..slay mama. Indeed. tongue

Instead of getting quality and yet affordable human hair at wholesale price as you can see on my signature
I want to patronize you.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by HumanHairLovers(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
nkemdi89:

I want to patronize you.

Oh Thanks!

Kindly send me a pm or click on the link on my signature and drop a message.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by FoolaniMadsman: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Can you imagine this babe is a daughter to former senator Grace Bent of Adamawa��� grin
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by armadeo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
dotman4real007:
People are now abusing this transfer of money, Nigerians love to find a way for destroying something good, since transfer is now a scam then we should go back to pay before you go, cash is the only way out for backward Nigeria.
See her over baked face ole!!!

Transfer is still useful only dont trust anyone.

If you dont get the alert dont bother to release the goods.

if you're a business man better have a direct call to your bank that you can call to confirm payments. It's very good. I use it a lot.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Swinger60(f): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
willyo:

Your moniker didn't help issues either
what the hell are you talking about?
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by ignitewatch(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
She should just pay.....
Wait.... Am sure they must have been close friends for the shop assistant to let her go with the goods just like that.

I sell quality wristwatches. No fake alert oo
Check siggy
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by willyo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Swinger60:
what the hell are you talking about?

Sorry boi... U needa hug
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=79993938]
I want to patronize you.

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=Soom post=80016892]

Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Man Claims To Be A Soldier, Begs After Being Caught Breaking Covid-19 Lockdown / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering