Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit (51434 Views)

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Igweann979(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hair of 107k for this buhari govt nawaoo
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Sonnobax15(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Same thinq like fvckinq an olosho just to pay her with counterfeit currencies...that sales need to be enliqhtened!
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by emptor(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Slaying is by fire by force. Even if it means stealing hair.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by sisisioge: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

See her pictures everywhere because of half a month's salary! Whew! Na by force to wear hair?

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
dotman4real007:
People are now abusing this transfer of money, Nigerians love to find a way for destroying something good, since transfer is now a scam then we should go back to pay before you go, cash is the only way out for backward Nigeria.
See her over baked face ole!!!
like seriously grin Nigerians destroy every thing that is meant to make their lives easy. now they will go 20 years backwards with cash payments.

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
d babe get mindo!wat if shes cut right there?
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
On sunday she will be the first in church with the fake hair she stole. grin grin And be Screaming for miracles. i hope the pastor rapes her. tongue

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by emvuatt: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow guys let's be careful because currently most ladies are fake, let's just keep praying for our ladies..
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by adecz: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stealing hair!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin we no go see for naija..
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Femijohn198: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
if not for a child some people will not married,women are too cunning,everything in them Na lie
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerians and greed are like.....
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Kenneth10110(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
107k hair when me dey vex when i pay 500# after barbing. cheesy. The best way to confirm if money was truly sent to you isn't with credit alert just check your balance online and transactions.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Corbis(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Abuja slay queen on the run after allegedly buying N107k worth of hair from 'E Plex Hair' with a fake credit alert.

Shared with caption...

PLS SWIPE TO SEE VIDEOS AND HER PICS
ABUJA vendors beware of this lady @rikeino ...She came to my shop ( @e_plexhair ) on wednesday (3rd july)to deceive my girl that she spoke to me b4 coming,told her she wanted hair of 107,000(18inches bundles and a closure),my staff gave her and she showed her a fake alert that she has paid. My girl tried calling me to confirm but cdnt get through to me so she allowed her go cos she said she saw a debit alert on her phone .When my phone came on she told me and I said nobody called me. It was difficult to even trace her cos my staff didn't even collect her number had to call her to go through my cctv camera. They sent me the video and i was able to recognize her as she had patronized me last year. Rushed to my WhatsApp chat and was able to get her. Immediately I called her and she said she's been trying to reach me, told her it was all lies cos she already told my girl she has spoken to me before and asked for my money and she said she already made payment that may be they were going to reverse it so I said was going to wait ..Immediately I dropped, I went to her whatsaap she already blocked me but I had saved her video on her whatsapp status b4 I even called her.. She even fixed the hair already..
I called her line again was showing number busy so I realised she also blocked my line had to tell my friend to add her on whatsapp and tell her that she should please send my money cos we have all evidence. We even sent her the videos of her on our cctv..The lady also blocked my friend..
PLS VENDORS BEWARE AND TAKE EXTRA STEPS AS REGARDS SECURITY.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/abuja-slay-queen-on-the-run-after-allegedly-buying-n107k-hair-with-fake-credit-alert/

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by AdorableJosh(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
CallMeGod:
I find it very annoying when they use "slay mama" and "slay queen" to address females on the news.
Seriously how can you be reporting news and describing any random girl or woman involved as "Slay queen"..is Slay queen a proper noun?
The mod responsible should please grow up

It is highly annoying that the mods are enabling it, Nairaland is a bottomless pit of stupidity.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Skmoda360(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalee:
107k for hair?

I'm sure it has these features sha

fire resistant
Dirt resistant
Auto self oiling technique
Automatically changes style at the press of a hidden button?
Automatically changes color at press of a hidden button
Reverts back to cash at the demand of the Purchasor
Nairalee don come
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by EmzyT: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2019
You're not yet serious, Why didn't you drop her number so we can help you frustrate her life till she runs back to your shop to give you your cash?

Aunty wey MUMU angry
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by willyo(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Swinger60:
Why are some ladies so shallow?

Why are some so materialistic and not contented in life?

What us 170k compare to this disgrace you are bringing to yourself? What is 170k compare to your reputation and name?

Why indulge in something that will cost you so much in future? Is it a must to fix the one of 170k? Why not go for the one you can afford? With 5k sef, you can braid good hair sef

Just look at her pics and how she looks so matured, one will think this one have sense..., not knowing she is just another over grown adult.

Your moniker didn't help issues either
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Dedetwo(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Swinger60:
Why are some ladies so shallow?

Why are some so materialistic and not contented in life?

What us 170k compare to this disgrace you are bringing to yourself? What is 170k compare to your reputation and name?

Why indulge in something that will cost you so much in future? Is it a must to fix the one of 170k? Why not go for the one you can afford? With 5k sef, you can braid good hair sef

Just look at her pics and how she looks so matured, one will think this one have sense..., not knowing she is just another over grown adult.

Most African ladies are hopelessly shallow. The worst forms are found in Nigeria.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 06, 2019
nototribalist:
So ladies don learn credit alert scam too?

We are finished
grin
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by sulasa07(m): 2:03am On Jul 06, 2019
dotman4real007:
People are now abusing this transfer of money, Nigerians love to find a way for destroying something good, since transfer is now a scam then we should go back to pay before you go, cash is the only way out for backward Nigeria.
I use gtworld anytime someone is transferring money to me,ever since I hear say fake alert don dey.

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by splendidbaby(f): 2:38am On Jul 06, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Abuja slay queen on the run after allegedly buying N107k worth of hair from 'E Plex Hair' with a fake credit alert.

Shared with caption...

ABUJA vendors beware of this lady @rikeino ...She came to my shop ( @e_plexhair ) on wednesday (3rd july)to deceive my girl that she spoke to me b4 coming,told her she wanted hair of 107,000(18inches bundles and a closure),my staff gave her and she showed her a fake alert that she has paid. My girl tried calling me to confirm but cdnt get through to me so she allowed her go cos she said she saw a debit alert on her phone .When my phone came on she told me and I said nobody called me. It was difficult to even trace her cos my staff didn't even collect her number had to call her to go through my cctv camera. They sent me the video and i was able to recognize her as she had patronized me last year. Rushed to my WhatsApp chat and was able to get her. Immediately I called her and she said she's been trying to reach me, told her it was all lies cos she already told my girl she has spoken to me before and asked for my money and she said she already made payment that may be they were going to reverse it so I said was going to wait ..Immediately I dropped, I went to her whatsaap she already blocked me but I had saved her video on her whatsapp status b4 I even called her.. She even fixed the hair already..
I called her line again was showing number busy so I realised she also blocked my line had to tell my friend to add her on whatsapp and tell her that she should please send my money cos we have all evidence. We even sent her the videos of her on our cctv..The lady also blocked my friend..

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/abuja-slay-queen-on-the-run-after-allegedly-buying-n107k-hair-with-fake-credit-alert/

hmmmm nawao 107k for hair and am here looking for 70k for my school fees.pls God send me my destiny changers
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 06, 2019
nototribalist:
So ladies don learn credit alert scam too?

We are finished
Lolzz grin
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by goslowgoslow(m): 3:11am On Jul 06, 2019
slyfox35:
From the story here, I believe the store owner and the thief are close friends
The store owner, and the thief are birds of same feathers, slay mamas, olosho reloaded, Your sales girl believed the thief because she is your close friend, she don do you now, your eye don neat
You need prayers. Person wey do you don throw way the padlock.
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by seelawd(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2019
made4naijamusic:

Shared with caption...

Watch Video

source :

text her number to 08037111012 she can be tracked
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Lasmo99(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2019
dotman4real007:

Exactly and later we will be quick to blame the government for everything. The time is coming when we will be refusing anything transfer.

1 Like

Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by Aystarz: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2019
EmzyT:
You're not yet serious, Why didn't you drop her number so we can help you frustrate her life till she runs back to your shop to give you your cash?

Aunty wey MUMU angry

Gbamest!
Re: E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Shop owners should be using POS to avoid stories like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam / Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.