Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) [contd] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) [contd] (314 Views)

Duo Unleashed (brothers At War) Chapter 1 Contd / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) [contd] by JeremiahJosiah(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Before my mom got a job with a marketing company, we always had a mother-daughter session which is now strained. She told me a brief of what happened at her wedding... * * * "Kim Steven, will you take Joshua Philips as your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, till death do you part?" Kim stood with amazement, not sure if what she is doing was right, she loved Joshua, but at this moment she was not sure of her self. Her mind started calculating, alerting her that this was a long time commitment if not forever. She could here her friends "kim, say yes". She could see her soon to be husband smiling broadly with his cute dimples which she always adored. "YES I DO" That was'nt hard to say. She could here the priest say "i now pronouce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

(1) (Reply)

A Poem: And So It Happened.... / Review A Book You Just Read Thread / Making Red Fuse Trip By Azeezat Okunola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.