Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (61852 Views)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

This usually happens when a Man has so much money & can afford to marry anyone. Rule of thumb says If you're a 3, Never get married to a 7 or 8. You're only digging your grave, she won't kill you directly but her nagging will give you heart attacks. Her God complex will begin to show.

It's really not a Gender thing, but Women take 75% of the share, don't ask me where I got my stats LOL.

Some people who are celebs can still afford to go away with it simply because of the external attention they get, so It seems like there is competition. Same reason why some really sexy Women don't need to be hooked, they can't be kept obviously.

Lol, women take the cake because as women grow, if they see a goodlooking man that has it all...fine. If not, the looks become less important. I do not even consider the bulk of Nigerian men attractive, not with how careless they are with their bodies and dressing. So, you all have to go make money and start looking for fine girls to impress.

That is where trouble starts... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
When it comes to marriage,
Dudes, stay away from pretty ladies.

Most especially if they are non virgins.

They have a very stùpid entitlement mentality.
Bearing a miracle, they'll destroy what ever you build.
That's not true bro.. If you said pretty ladies normally have silly characters it would have made sense but you saying men should stay off pretty women especially if they aren't virgins is not logical
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

Most especially if they are non virgins.

... Only insecure, low esteem and weak men will say this. If you know your worth as a man,no Lady can mess you up no matter her beauty.
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by franchasng: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
lol
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Rubbish, i don't care whatever anyone says my wife must be very very pretty.

but if she come get bad character na slap go reset her brain, that's it.

She will continue misbehaving while you keep on slapping until a day she will slump and die, then you find yourself in prison.

Marry a loyal lady that will give you peace of mind. It is good to go for a beautiful lady but make such she respects you, if she isn't run away. Some of these wife beater weren't born that way but their wife provokes them a lot. When you meet stubborn woman body go tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, women take the cake because as women grow, if they see a goodlooking man that has it all...fine. If not, the looks become less important. I do not even consider the bulk of Nigerian men attractive, not with how careless they are with their bodies and dressing. So, you all have to go make money and start looking for fine girls to impress.

That is where trouble starts... smiley

Lol, you know this is not true. A lot of guys actually put up a good effort to look good, I'm not talking about guys like Onye Eze with shredded trousers. Good looking guys always have an edge over average guys & might make up for being broke or just with a decent career with low earnings.

Women considering to date a guy is like a CRS point system where everything matters, but some other areas can make up for your short comings. You cannot be poor, ugly, uneducated, dull brained & with a bad character at the same time. A lot of these things women consider, but very independent of each other as you cannot use Jane to predict Jessica CRS points. A guy who is very Rich could make up for other areas If the lady scores her points from Riches only.

Another lady could consider a broke Idris Elba look alike, if she feels it is a deal breaker for her. If the husband of this OP was very good looking, there is no way the Husband would worship her, obviously he is average.

You get?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by niyidenrele: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:

Most especially if they are[b] non virgins[/b].

....what if they are virgins?..and that's y ,u must not be a weak man
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Vikkiediamond: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Ehen...The man saw those traits and married her. Why? he wants to be the husband to fine girl. He wants trophy wife.

He is even lucky she changed, that is because she decided to change. What if she didn't?

Stay where you find peace, irrespective of looks or whatever.
your reason foolishly I think pretty ladies should get married to themselves
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by ovcwality(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
nuelsam:
This only happen to weak men with no self esteem at all.................I use to be like this back then, worshipping girls, praising their beauty and all that................. Care to know the end result? They always snub and ignore me like i was nothing whereas my friends who cared less gets their attention................. Thank God i picked up myself at a very tender age ................. I cut everything pertaining to girls, i ignored em completely, i insult em at will....... Since then I've never said this words to girls "i love you" " you are pretty"................. Instead i troll em and frustrate their em the more................. Now i can't even count the number of em that i have at my beck and call........
Who cares about your beauty
Ok, i believe you
But then a very good percentage of men worship pretty girls, just enter facebook or Instagram and see, asin girl go snap with guy self or go even write one mumu thing like that, dem go just dey like dey go, commenting shit
But anyway just soften up a little, there is no harm complimenting a person or admiring but then everything has limit
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Happy for her that she grew up
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol, you know this is not true. A lot of guys actually put up a good effort to look good, I'm not talking about guys like Onye Eze with shredded trousers. Good looking guys always have an edge over average guys & might make up for being broke or just with a decent career with low earnings.

Women considering to date a guy is like a CRS point system where everything matters, but some other areas can make up for your short comings. You cannot be poor, ugly, uneducated, dull brained & with a bad character at the same time. A lot of these things women consider, but very independent of each other as you cannot use Jane to predict Jessica CRS points. A guy who is very Rich could make up for other areas If the lady scores her points from Riches only.

Another lady could consider a broke Idris Elba look alike, if she feels it is a deal breaker for her. If the husband of this OP was very good looking, there is no way the Husband would worship her, obviously he is average.

You get?

Sure... wink
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Sure... wink

LMAO. Madame no wan argue cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Emanodimo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImpregnaTor:

Confirm
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by godofuck231: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Na lie be that one
My wife is pretty as
And we have beautiful kids
And we love each other
It's always good to marry ur taste
.....if U marry one u think is not pretty ....there will be resentment and always issues
your mother in law was a wife and a mother she shaped her for u, not like Tonto squad killers of destiny
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by purples25(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Guys really worship the most pretty girls and its unfair really .

Anyway both guys and ladies are guilty of this. Everyone should try to control themselves.

Karma is when they turn on you and hurt you. Then you get a taste of the sadness and bitterness the less pretty people feel. That's life.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by sylve11: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Story that touches the heart grin

Thank God, U have a good patient husband, not the mayweather type.. U wouldn't have understand life better..

I think alot of woman should learn from this.. Alot of them need to change their mentality fast before its too late..

lol @ pic grin grin cool
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by sylve11: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
francescainnoce:
She has made nothing but complete sense. I have my little sister pretty and all. She is only 12 now. I still clearly remember when it all started. I noticed it and I began to curb her excesses. She would err and never say sorry. She had many a time answered me saying "because I am too pretty"...."I am the prettiest of my friends"...... "big sis I am prettier than you". funny thing, her mum didn't see things the way I did. She would be showered in praise, idolised wish gifts, and so many times, her mum would say things like "she is prettier than her friends". But I knew that was heading to anarchy and doom.
What did I do if you ask?
when she says things like "big sis I am prettier than you"... I tell her "how pretty is your brain"
when she says "....because I am pretty"... I tell her, "....say Thank God I am pretty.."
I made her understand, it takes an incident to change a physical appearance and pretty is God's gift and shouldn't be used to idolised yourself.
Honestly the lady spoke the truth and i fear but unfortunately a lot of mum's actually started this.
Plus did I mention that my little sis, is a big kid but I made sure she did not wear my cloth before she got to her teens? They felt I was mean but in the future, they will see clearly.

she needs anointed slap.... cool
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by KenModi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
ImpregnaTor:

And you are sure it would work and she would all of a sudden become a new creature??

Be like you wan join Senator Abbo explain to Nigerians why u dey slap woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Another mugu
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by zcee: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Skmoda360:

just calm down coast will be clear bro....
thanks brother,I will hope it will...
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by monex(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
we live in a world that keeps telling us we are unique, special, deserve to be treated like a queen/king etc.

See ehn 7 billion other people are also unique and deserve to be kings so there is nothing special about your being king.

When people say they deserve to be treated special or like a king/queen, they usually mean treated better than others.

last last I am just a bloody mass of hydrocarbons and water!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by chinedumo(m): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2019
purples25:

Anyway both guys and ladies are guilty of this. Everyone should try to control themselves.

Karma is when they turn on you and hurt you. Then you get a taste of the sadness and bitterness the less pretty people feel. That's life.

Can you open a thread on the sadness less pretty people feel?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by chieme123(m): 4:06am On Jul 06, 2019
ImpregnaTor:

Do you know the Nigerian man called Senator slap a.k.a. Senator s e x t o y s?

Are you guys related?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by krushdripper(m): 5:10am On Jul 06, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
I don't give a crap about the physical beauty of any lady.
kiss
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by jaxxy(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Awww it was all in her head as usual no gal is the prettiest in actual fact except when we’re talking about in the eyes of the beholder then maybe and that usually goes beyond physical beauty most times. She was lucky to have good and patient man.
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by victorian(f): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
lefulefu:
ned dauthers ugly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u don see the girls wey im morrocan wife born for am? haba they are exact replica of their morocan mama nau.abi ned has other dauthers wey dem no post their pics?

No, sorry

I was meant to say assuming he married ugly women, his kids would have been very ugly.

They are not ugly, they are pretty. Smiles.

The sentence was a mistake from my part
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by uthlaw: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
I don't give a crap about the physical beauty of any lady.
yea simply because it doesn't bring anything to our bank account...
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by kunleweb: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2019
purples25:

wink
Re: Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage by sayisayi(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2019
lefulefu:
some ppl use dat agelong idelogy about less attractive women making better partners jus to sooth their inferiority complex.i don see very ugly women wey dey cheat on their partners.my former caretaker im wife if u see her she look like okija shrine diety but anytime her man no dey around na so hausa okada riders dey sneak come smash her.

Haba...Ranka Dede!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The GUTS Of My Wife / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.