Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61733 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The GUTS Of My Wife by Rtk5: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

755 Likes 67 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by chatinent: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Sorry for your experiences, bro.

Please be strong. It isn't always greener in marriages. Meanwhile, one thing I will never support is promiscuity....but a question is: are you working harder?

By harder I mean endeavouring to provide for your family...since you have just a son?

Sometimes, it may be you are working hard but it isn't paying much. What to do? Work smart. Work and freelance on other jobs to get some extra money.

Responsibility are setting in. Don't seek people to manage you. Just be average.

Be strong bro.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by everythinggirly(f): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2021
It's good to pray for the right one even before marriage, someone that loves you can't hurt you. Love never fails.

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2021
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg

67 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by skj1377(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2021
A married prostitute is a woman on vacation. Your wife is one of the lowest of the low. A bad woman can't give you a good marital experience. It's not about money

305 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Jay5mie: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

541 Likes 36 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Baawaa(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
When you are hearing honey,darling,sugar and so on money is speaking

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Saynoomore: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

546 Likes 49 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by DannyXpress: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2021
The signs have always been there just that you chose to ignore it because she has a fine face and a large ass/hips

Once you build your relationship on a faulty foundation, you won't escape things like this

Just move on and Keep working to improve on yourself.

136 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by yuping(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Stop using money to chase woman what you will attract is nuisance and oga you did not forgive her you just settle for her like that. Chase that goat away, this is not about you being broke, a woman who abandoned is own baby.

268 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by yanabasee2: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:

I pray never to meet and marry woman like you...

I've seen a man who was earning big, built houses and had good investments.... Married early and was happy.... He had an issue that he was accused of murder.... He was arrested and charged. He spent money to end the case.... He sold all his assets and houses and went broke...

All his friends left him, his wife left him and married his friend.

You can't accuse men who fall as being weak or lazy.

The Op is not lazy, he's a hard working man.

577 Likes 34 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Rtk5: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

I've seen a man who was earning big, built houses and had good investments.... Married early and was happy.... He had an issue that he was accused of murder.... He was arrested and charged. He spent money to end the case.... He sold all his assets and houses and went broke...

sir, it baffles me how some people reason, honstly if i type all my experience with this woman you will think it is fiction. A woman that when i lost my job and there was no money for diapers her sister advised her to steal my phonr and go sell it. Thank God i found it under the bed. I saw the chat with her sister on that.

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Rtk5: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

OP, your own small na. It's the same thing everywhere. The issue of packing their miserable luggages out of their matrimonial homes to their mother's house is a very common behaviour with over 90% of them. The funny thing is that, their parents whom they run to, are NOT wealthy, perhaps just a little comfortable at most. It beats me that the parents rather than admonishing the run-away brides to go back to their matrimonial homes, reconcile with their husbands, and be patient for things to turn around for the better, would rather take sides with them very swiftly and would sometimes even call the husband on phone, not to meditate but to add salt to injury! I think all women are just wired that way. Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Please stop this, someone just shared his pain. And all you could do is laugh at him and tell him to go and hustle, You should be ashamed of your self, if you think its not only men that have problems, share your own na, who is stopping you, A problem shared is heart solved. Please stop typing like someone that is frustrated about life and lacks love, it will only render you bitter,depressed and unprogressive. Women are love and they show compassion even when men don't, i don't understand how a young girl like you, as young as you are, would be having such bitterness and anger. Show compassion let good things come to you. I have observed a lot of bitterness on this forum, and am confused if its poverty or just idleness.

283 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ekejoestar(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Rtk5:
sir, it baffles me how some people reason, honstly if i type all my experience with this woman you will think it is fiction. A woman that when i lost my job and there was no money for diapers her sister advised her to steal my phonr and go sell it. Thank God i found it under the bed. I saw the chat with her sister on that.

With all these Epistles am reading here about what men are facing in marriages, is it not better that I go the baby Mama way and save myself the stress

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

Abegi, you men on Nairaland always come online to say whatever you like about women. I know things like this happens, the best he can do is to pray and with faith and hardwork he will surely overcome. My problem here is you men have more to say about "women" but forget the roles y'all play in some women life's too.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by odinson1(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2021
When we tell you Men not to ever be unfortunate enough to get married,you won't listen. Love is a beautiful thing my Ass lipsrsealed

You chose your cross,you either continue carrying it,or Drop it on the ground and walk a free man.

The choice is your's my brother

AGurlnoname:

Abegi, you men on Nairaland always come online to say whatever you like about women. I know things like this happens, the best he can do is to pray and with faith and hardwork he will surely overcome. My problem here is you men have more to say about "women" but forget the roles y'all play in some women life's too.

@the bolded is why it is a Foolish concept to even consider asking A woman for Relationship Advice. They don't think with their brains.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2021
Saynoomore:

Na them be this!

Sick mentality. Likewise, God created everything before he created man. That's why women will always have guys mumu button "you don't have a mind of your own", why Adam never stopped himself from taking the fruit from Eve? grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Saynoomore: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Sick mentality. Likewise, God created everything before he created man. That's why women will always have guys mumu button "you don't have a mind of your own", why Adam never stopped himself from taken the fruit from Eve? grin

Another lunatic on the loose! Your reasoning and writing are completely disjointed grin very meaningless gibberish! Go back and read what I wrote again - that's if you have any comprehension skills !

Again, it's "taking" and not "taken"! olodo!

Na only wahala this gender sabi!

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Saynoomore:

Another lunatic on the loose! Your reasoning and writing are completely disjointed grin very meaningless gibberish! Go back and read what I wrote again - that's if you have any comprehension skills !

Again, it's "taking" and not "taken"! olodo!

Na only wahala this gender sabi!

Na you go taya, lol

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Olumighty123(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Rtk5:

Bros, you married from a wrong family, alot of this nuisance are out there, troubling their hard working husbands for no reason, I know a friend who is battling with one, he told me everything and I visited them one day, I was at their door knocking but the scream from the woman wouldn't let them know someone was the door, only then did I confirm what my friend was telling me about the wife, and the wifes mother has been a burden too, always telling her daughter to never be calm for her husband, you can imagine. Its saddened me to know women this days are like that.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke. Please i am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner. I remember when i lost my job and things became so bad that i planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was i fell into a deep sleep that i didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, i stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened. There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview,
i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home. In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her. Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here. The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belong. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house. Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
I took my TIME OFF to study all that you put up.
IF all you put up is actually the Truth, then that woman you are living with is not your wife.
Underline my words clearly!
IF what you put up there is exactly what transpired and she left an infant all alone in the House and walked out. That's enough to jail her in the developed world.

She's not your wife.
Again, don't mind what people will say.
Provided she's not improving & you are not responsible for the maladies bedeviling ur home, then u have to consider staying single again.

Some LADIES, including Men were not raised for the purpose of marriage.
Marriage is not for everyone.
So, iF u mistakenly land a partner who was never trained for such, better start packing else u will be doomed. Not every family takes out time to raise kids. Some leave everything 4 God to run.

IF your wife is my sister and what you put out there is the Truth, I will ask you to divorce her. We don't take shit in my Family.
None of my sisters is a Leech.
They work like Men too.
And we position them with supportive Men too.
That's Y we don't tolerate men beating dem.

263 Likes 24 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by BigDawsNet: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Whats going with our ladies dis days...

I wish all dis can stop

Because young single men one day will all decide not to consider marriage anymore...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by playapayaski: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Rtk5:

Shuu, divorce her na, divorce her since yesterday joor. Na till u die or she do the unthinkable? Fvck what people would say Mr man.. where were they when you were suffering and had it rough, never seek validation from people.. you only live once, and happiness is the topmost priority, she ain't giving you, ditch her ASAP. Cos if anything happens to you, she'd be on the next comfortable available dickkk. Place yourself first and your child before any woman bro.
Self love is amazing

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Hyper80(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2021
@OP, that's the situation I'm in right now. I've come to realize that women are just that way. You can never tell what their true character is during courtship until after marriage and one or two challenges show up. Well, I won't advise you to divorce your wife as the next woman will do the same - that's who they are! Just work harder and know what you are doing. I'm even ashamed to open up to people what I'm experiencing right now but I know things will improve over time. You are not alone.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2021
A hoe is a hoe, a man is only respected for what he brings to the table, a woman on the other hand has value for being a woman, she's an object for sex and can be married for her beauty. A man has no place,gets no sympathy and no shoulder to cry on

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Whats going with our ladies dis days...

I wish all dis can stop
Because young single men one day will all decide not to consider marriage anymore...
I have always told LADIES that...
There is nothing wrong in a Lady staying Single.
In Fact, I cherish Reverend Sisters a lot.
They are determined!

My Elder cousin who got married to a White Lady 2years ago, was given a time frame of 3 years as survival target for his marriage.
Could you believe he just called me, telling me he is divorced. Marriage is barely 2yrs.
Reason:
His wife doesn't want to get pregnant.
She's has been on contraceptive pills since they got married. Rather she went and adopted a dog for $7000 in replacement for a child.
Why should I blame his wife? We saw it coming!

These are 2 humans with entirely different ideologies. May be, if that my cousin was born & probably raised in the US, they would have thought along same line. But here, we have a lady not raised to raise a home. You, as a man brought up differently rushed & proposed.
Dragging each & everyone one of us to his glamorous wedding! Now he's in dire need of a typical Nigerian woman. His speedy effort at actualizing that may cost him another slay queen!.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by playapayaski: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Man should answer to God, woman answer to man.. all that changed when religious practices and gender equality trash started coming up.. yes Adam messed up by listening to eve n not seeking God's authority first.. but any stupid foolish man who still makes such mistake cannot be redeemed n doomed to fail in any union with a woman. ALWAYS LET HER REALIZE SHE LOWER THAN YOU IN EVERYTHING AND AS SUCH IS LIMITED, SAME WAY YOU ARE TO GOD. SHE DISOBEYS, DEAL WITH HER ACCORDINGLY N DIVORCE IF POSSIBLE. FUNNY HOW WOMEN OF OLD RESPECTED THEMSELVES N THRIVED IN A POLYGAMOUS HOME THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW, ONE MAN ONE WIFE STILL CHAOS EVERYWHERE.
TAKE CHARGE N BE THE MAN, BE HER LORD.
PEACE

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by BigDawsNet: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have always told LADIES that...
There is nothing wrong in a Lady staying Single.
In Fact, I cherish Reverend Sisters a lot.
They are determined!

My Elder cousin who got married to a White Lady 2years ago, was given a time frame of 3 years as survival target for his marriage.
Could you believe he just called me, telling me he is divorced. Marriage is barely 2yrs.
Reason:
His wife doesn't want to get pregnant.
She's has been on contraceptive pills since they got married. Rather she went and adopted a dog for $7000 in replacement for a child.
Why should I blame his wife? We saw it coming!

These are 2 humans with entirely different ideologies. May be, if that my cousin was born & probably raised in the US, they would have thought along same line.
But here, we have a lady not raised to raise a home.
You, as a man brought up differently rushed & proposed because she be "Yellow Paw Paw".

Now he's in dire need of a Typical Nigerian woman.
His speedy effort at actualizing that may cost him another slay queen!.

Sorry about your cousin
But the truth is...it doesn't matter where the two couples are from or born...
I based in the US, most of the divorce guys here are both born Americans... they share the same mentality and ideologies... But you know...deep down! We all want something diff and sometimes... They both just get tired of themselves....and decide to call it a quit...

In the future... I think people will just agree on having kids together and marriage will be a thing of the past or maybe we will hav very low percentage of people still considering it...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by lied(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2021
Wicked Lazy man
You better hustle and stop starving the innocent woman and the little child.

Nonsense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.