Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! (32154 Views)

Why is Yahoo no longer consider as a crime? / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LOquence: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Hez a scammer
do you have any experience with him? Don't jump into conclusion when you haven't..
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by maddman: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
LimeLyte:
why? Same reason applied knowledge is passed down to pple. What's the point of hoarding knowledge?

So if na you get the knowledge,you go just dey chop alone?

It doesn't make sense that you're all over the place hoping someone would pay you peanut to pick up one of the accounts when you could just save yourself the stress and buy as much gift cards as you like from the accounts.

Truth is you want money but you're going the hard and inefficient way, for a guy that has a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Mjpem23(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
daddytime:
E no dey favor anybody on the long run my brother trust me. Everything wey you dey see na temporary when the time comes scores will be settled

That's why you see some old men turned street jesters wey people go dey use dey play anyhow dey talk say ' that guy been get money those days...him reign well well...how you want take reign well with another man sweat.

Find one legit thing abeg. However small your one one naira be...appreciate and manage am well

Lol, it's not everyone will face retributions man.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Mjpem23(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
AntiMCU:
It favors in the long run if well managed. Forget that karma stuff.

Karma no dey catch everybody

1 Like

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Mjpem23(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020

How you wan take collect? Dating Don cast since naaaa. Boys nor they hustle dating again. Go do rentals. Buy vpn. Get Google voice number. Then message me I go put you through.

I dey your DM sir.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LimeLyte: 9:10pm On May 11, 2020
Update!!!!

✅US Acct
✅Australia Acct
✅China Acct

all Accounts available for dating pick up.. Great Rate plus fast delivery...
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LimeLyte: 3:40pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Amb1045(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2020
LimeLyte:
For those without clients,you can easily hustle your way out of hunger with shopwthscrpt and collect twice weekly.. All you need is shopwithscript account that comes with a minimum balance of $2000k of which you can buy any gift card of your choice and have it sent to your email in the form of ecodes and sell to vendors and make profit huge profits.. It is one of the easiest way out now..

Can't drop the tutorial here because of the law governing NL.
Bros I Dee interested abeg teach me
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Amb1045(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2020

How you wan take collect? Dating Don cast since naaaa. Boys nor they hustle dating again. Go do rentals. Buy vpn. Get Google voice number. Then message me I go put you through.
boss add me for the group abeg
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LINTUNE(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2020
EniHolar:

That's how you will keep bragging until they will kidnap him and discover it's the opposite. Please don't allow a gentleman chop flogging.
dont mind her..see her mouth like 4b..how much does wizkid even worth..
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by oluwakingsley101(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
LimeLyte:
Update!!!!

✅US Acct
✅Australia Acct
✅China Acct

all Accounts available for dating pick up.. Great Rate plus fast delivery...

bro make we align na.drop me your WhatsApp number.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Kenneth10110(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2020
AtoningBlood:

Yes, hard work ooo. After hearing from God, you work to to make it happen. It is work and faith.

Am not a fiverr G, am an upwork G, that fiverr tsunami will soon hit upwork my brother. Identity verification is now compulsory. Video and must present a goverment issued ID card. Those with fake identities, I really don't know how they'll pass it.

Nigeria profiles are selling. And people rake in cool cash on freelance site using their real Nigeria face.

Using fake identity to run fiverr or the rest is scam also fake is fake legit you have to be real all through
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LOquence: 7:32pm On May 23, 2020
still on..
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LimeLyte: 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
+12014490211 whatsapp,txt or call.
oluwakingsley101:

bro make we align na.drop me your WhatsApp number.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Prince4rm92(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
LimeLyte:
+12014490211 whatsapp,txt or call.

Boss
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by cliqtips: 2:09am On May 27, 2020
In case you need USA, UK, CANADA or any international phone number.. you can reach out to me.

You'll be able to use the Phone number to receive calls, send sms and also use it to WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
adesmarty:
contd...
The funny thing is that I have actually tutored a guy who started around March and was able to make 400$.
But me, my case is the opposite cheesy cheesy grin angry
Got to a point where I wanted to stop helping people with tips cause I thought they were out to mock me
Like why come to me when you know I never pick shi shirt angry angry

Guy abeg you go tutor me too?
I fit be the guy wey God go use give you your breakthrough.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 9:10pm On May 27, 2020
Adebowhales:
How did you know about yahoo and how did you start your quest.

Bros you go put me through?
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 9:11pm On May 27, 2020

Which format you they use make I put you through omo boy

Baba I no go mind oh!
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 9:12pm On May 27, 2020
AntiMCU:
It favors in the long run if well managed. Forget that karma stuff.

Bro put your boy through meen...
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 9:13pm On May 27, 2020
Abudu2000:
Most people actually think gboiz dey nairaland, them think say gboiz dey view their topics and quotes, they think those insults wey them dey throw dey reach them but trust me some geez don't even know what is instablog. I saw a geez the other day, na multi millionaire, I dey ask am if him dey efcc or tundeednut or Nairaland, lol him response shock me. He ask me "na instablog or Nairaland want give me money" I was mute lol........ So if you are flattering yourself here trust me they have their own sites and blogs where they hangout. Period

Bros, pls hook me up with one of them. I really need the OT meen...
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2020
PaulH07:

Guy abeg you go tutor me too?
I fit be the guy wey God go use give you your breakthrough.
Thanks and God bless.
how far? You Don learn?
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
how far? You Don learn?

Nothing yet ooo...
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
PaulH07:

Nothing yet ooo...
I'm a newbie too. I'm getting every info and format I can find but I need to be like a ghost so it doesn't hunt me in future.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by PaulH07: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I'm a newbie too. I'm getting every info and format I can find but I need to be like a ghost so it doesn't hunt me in future.

The "Igbosmoker" pseudonym is good enough cheesy

Wish we can relate so you'll put me through the skills you've gotten so far.

Make we atleast rub minds and epp each other. My intuition is giving me a lotta gumption.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2020

People are quiting the trade already.
In less than 18 months yahoo will be a
Thing of the past
Quote me
Boss it’s over 18 months now o.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
PaulH07:

The "Igbosmoker" pseudonym is good enough cheesy

Wish we can relate so you'll put me through the skills you've gotten so far.

Make we atleast rub minds and epp each other. My intuition is giving me a lotta gumption.
which working format do you know?
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by Lamiri(m): 2:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Iogobenz:
enlighten them baba.
You know say itunes and gift card hustlers no fit get patience na grin you know why?it cost money which they don't have to be patient cheesy
Dating is for men,not for rubber palm and socks wearers,2004 Lexus es330 owners grin ,selfcon dwellers grin ,university girls chasers cheesy ,jersey wearers,20k flexers,bleachers etc...
Ndi yahoo grin
This ma word o, I feel like hugging you.
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by donatus101(m): 2:23am On Aug 16, 2020

Bro abeg hit me up via WhatsApp 07017630958. Just hi me
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by donatus101(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2020
cliqtips:
In case you need USA, UK, CANADA or any international phone number.. you can reach out to me.

You'll be able to use the Phone number to receive calls, send sms and also use it to WhatsApp

Is it in the house cause I need o
Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by donatus101(m): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

My current man is worth well over 4 billion...he's a man not a little boy
. Hmmm keep fooling yourself there grin odey kpemu you think 4billion is 4million ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos) / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.