Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? (1626 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? / Have You Found Yourself In Ths Situation Before / Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by fayded(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hey guys, Gat this dilemma, I find myself in..
Will need y'all advice.
So I Gat a gf, she's great and all that. Buh I have this girl that I have a weird connection with,i dunno whether it's love or something,buh it is mutual. Buh the point is, we re really close. Been close for like a year now. I even opened a thread on her sometime ago.
Anyways, I went to my main campus on Wednesday to tidy some stuffs and on Thursday, I went to the park and booked a ticket to take me back to the teaching hospital, which is where I'm learning(I'm a clinical student)
I decided to drop by and say hello to the girl, just hello.i called her line,she didn't pick, so I just gave up.
She later called me back and by then, the bus I was in, has not yet been completed, so I just decided to surprise her and drop in her lodge without her knowing.
So when I arrived, she screamed and we hugged and all. She was so hyper, and was like let's go back to the park, let me sell my ticket and spend the night at her place.
We did all that. And then I got my refund on the ticket.
So, now the issue starts,at night around 7,she started fidgeting and was like.. She has to tell her boyfriend that I'm sleeping over. And it was now like this is a different person altogether, like its not the same girl that was convincing me to sell my ticket and stay bk.
And let's not forget that her and her bf has been having fights bcoz of me. The guy wants her to stop talking to me.
Anyways, lemme cut this short. She later lied to him dt I just visited and later at night, they had this big fight over the phone. It made me feel really bad cos I hated what was now happening between them.
Anyways, we were awake almost all night talking and gisting. I reluctantly made a move to kiss her sha, and she was like she will regret it. So I just stopped and through out the night, it was just talking, sleep talking, laughing and the rest.
My question is, has anyone been through this kind of situation before and what's the best thing I can do? And also what does she want?
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by MJBOLT: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
you have started already,just complete it so we know you cheated on your GF
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Adebowhales(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Too many things to worry about as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by kingxsamz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
No bruv, you're the first of your kind

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
You really do not need to cheat you know, you could have declined her offer to stay behind, sticK to your gf, I do not understand why some people invite complications in their life, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by donbachi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Buh dont u think u dont know what u want in a woman..buh left 4 me,she dig ur style las las.
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Deepfeel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
fayded:
Will need y'all advice.
So I Gat a gf, she's great and all that. Buh I have this girl that I have a weird connection with,i dunno whether it's love or something,buh it is mutual. Buh the point is, we re really close. Been close for like a year now. I even opened a thread on her sometime ago.
Anyways, I went to my main campus on Wednesday to tidy some stuffs and on Thursday, I went to the park and booked a ticket to take me back to the teaching hospital, which is where I'm learning(I'm a clinical student)
I decided to drop by and say hello to the girl, just hello.i called her line,she didn't pick, so I just gave up.
She later called me back and by then, the bus I was in, has not yet been completed, so I just decided to surprise her and drop in her lodge without her knowing.
So when I arrived, she screamed and we hugged and all. She was so hyper, and was like let's go back to the park, let me sell my ticket and spend the night at her place.
So, now the issue starts,at night around 7,she started fidgeting and was like.. She has to tell her boyfriend that I'm sleeping over. And it was now like this is a different person altogether, like its not the same girl that was convincing me to sell my ticket and stay bk.
And let's not forget that her and her bf has been having fights bcoz of me. The guy wants her to stop talking to me.
Anyways, lemme cut this short. She later lied to him dt I just visited and later at night, they had this big fight over the phone. It made me feel really bad cos I hated what was now happening between them.
Anyways, we were awake almost all night talking and gisting. I reluctantly made a move to kiss her sha, and she was like she will regret it. So I just stopped and through out the night, it was just talking, sleep talking, laughing and the rest.
My question is, has anyone been through this kind of situation before and what's the best thing I can do? And also what does she want?
That girl already broke up with her boyfriend or her boyfriend already dumped her she wants you to do same with your girlfriend so you two can be together that's why she's playing those mind games, all the fidget sh*t and fights with the so called boyfriend could be a scripted play, how do u know the person she was fighting with over the phone was her boyfriend? And how did the guy know you were there? She called to tell him so they can fight over you? Guy wise up girls can do anything to get, what they want don't fall for her gimmick, if u want to f*ck go ahead and f*ck for f*ck sake but know it might be a trap

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by fayded(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

That girl already broke up with her boyfriend or her boyfriend already dumped her she wants you to do same with your girlfriend so you two can be together that's why she's playing those mind games, all the fidget sh*t and fights with the so called boyfriend could be a scripted play, how do u know the person she was fighting with over the phone was her boyfriend? And how did the guy know you were there? She called to tell him so they can fight over you? Guy wise up girls can do anything to get, what they want don't fall for her gimmick, if u want to f*ck go ahead and f*ck for f*ck sake but know it might be a trap

no, she was being real. it was her bf. it was on loudspeaker. and they didn't break up before or anyfn.buh they had fights and even had a fight last night.
I dunno if she wants to have sex or anyfn,cos I made a move and she declined.
and she has this habit of always looking at me and keep on saying, "stop feeling yourself, you're not that fine" and then next thing, she will go on and say "girls are just being foolish, tripping for you,bla bla bla"..you know all these things Dt girls say when they don't want to admit the truth
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
fayded:
Will need y'all advice.
Gerrout! What kinda stupid connection oshi! Your fellow guy's gf you there trying to sneak in.. And this upcoming cheat has a girlfriend. If u have sense, leave her alone and face ur gf.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Finnese001: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Deepfeel(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
fayded:

no, she was being real. it was her bf. it was on loudspeaker. and they didn't break up before or anyfn.buh they had fights and even had a fight last night.
I dunno if she wants to have sex or anyfn,cos I made a move and she declined.
and she has this habit of always looking at me and keep on saying, "stop feeling yourself, you're not that fine" and then next thing, she will go on and say "girls are just being foolish, tripping for you,bla bla bla"..you know all these things Dt girls say when they don't want to admit the truth
How did her boyfriend know you were there? Whatever the case might be, from your narration I can read through her trick it's just a mind game what she wants is more than sex she's not just sure if you feel same way,she feels about you so she's testing the waters to his how deep u are into her before she let's go of her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by AstroG: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
fayded:
Will need y'all advice.

Guy if na me,

I go Chop,use Morning Fresh Clean Mouth cool cool

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by fayded(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

How did her boyfriend know you were there? Whatever the case might be, from your narration I can read through her trick it's just a mind game what she wants is more than sex she's not just sure if you feel same way,she feels about you so she's testing the waters to his how deep u are into her before she let's go of her boyfriend

she later told him dt I was there, buh didn't tell him dt I slept over.
anyways, ds night,she called me.. and we talked. and she is with her bf now sha. so, it seems they've made up
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by lilmax(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
you're a weak man

A girl tells you to sell your ticket because she wants you to sell it, not because you want to and you agreed

you're too konji filled that you cannot detect when a girl starts using your head

for your mind "I kissed her sha" and I can tell it increased your ego,dumbass

it seems those crappy write up about trying to be a man isn't working on romance section for you guys, day in day out you guys are used like tissue but you just can't see it

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Kingsdave(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
What of your Gf? undecided

Dm and get yours for #500.
Whatsapp: 09022501306

Would like to have one
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by kingxsamz(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by Romeo3(m): 2:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Kids
Re: Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2019
are u a learner?

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy / Lady Arrested For Using Her Monthly Discharge To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. / Six Mates to Marry To Enjoy Marital Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.