Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) (88617 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Kkings11: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
grin

Do you realize though, that most of these guys quoting you are so dense that they can't see you're joking around. They think you actually wrote that sh1t for real.

Dumbos. grin
To each his own bro, I begrudge nobody. Some of them actually got the joke though.
Funny thing is i've been wanting to write it so I just went through the new posts as at then and found the one it would flow with.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
papyskinsy:

bro. u get tym ohh.. hw did u did t

I was just thinking how china can did it why cant we did it. I mean how many heads did china did have to did it.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
Don't blame black race, blame nature and their black African god that created them with no innovative brain!

Black race is like a dull child in school....it is not the child's fault that even after the teacher shout and shout that 1 + 1 = 2, and other children answers correctly but the dull child gives his or her own answer of 1 + 1 as 13....that is what his dull brain can do...that is how the black race is.

Black race is under a natural curse beyond their understanding....black race need white race to help them develop sense and evolve, there is no two ways about it.

South Africa is a bit developed all thanks to the white people from Netherlands....

Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, etc are not black race, they are white suffering bad leadership they attracted from practicing wrong religion and ancient doctrines.

The same with Arab nations....but black nations are naturally not innovative....we are only good in following and emulating whites, so for black race to succeed, they need white people to be in key leadership positions and lead the way and show them the way to development and innovation, kiss the truth....

You can argue with your keyboard, we that have taken time to carry out thorough research and study on this understand the "black race natural curse", it is beyond the understanding of black kids and black heroes wannabes who think it is by chest beating and forming black activists, it is beyond that...if you want to prove me wrong, name one black nation doing well technologically, scientifically, economically, etc without struggling with corruption, backwardness, tribalism, religious extremism and mumuism, selfishness, leadership selfishness, leadership nepotism, etc....angry

Even black nations like Jamaica, Haiti, etc that are close to developed nations like USA, etc are still poor and backward in everything.....even Gabon with their so much crude oil resources and small population is not doing well....so the corruption and bad leadership in Nigeria is a peculiar trait in all black nations, it is not because Nigeria is too big, blacks are dull by creation, and only nature can tell why it created blacks that way, oh yeah undecided

The minute I saw tribalism I knew you are Igbo. 99% of tribalism complainants are igbos? Why? Because we fail to develop our own land but run to other people's territory to offend, annoy and compete with them in their own land.

Blacks in general have a serious post slavery/ post colonialism problem which will take some time to wear off. Your blanket low self esteemed narrative is quite unfortunate.

Your half baked research should have told you or revealed to you the post independent white/european structured world which made life and progress difficult for black peoples and their countries all over the globe.

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackslayer:

AK-47.....MACHINE GUN...BAZOOOKA......FLAME THROWER......LET'S DID IT AGAIN!!! I WANT TO DOES IT.....BUT YOU DOES IT FIRST!!! LMFAO....

No lets start to did it with spoon cuz it will did it well cuz bazooka aah we can did shoot ooo
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by zcee: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jesus!! Op stop this na,this is an intimidation to this country naa...
I can't believe this..
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ritzy10:
China has completed its new mega airport in Beijing after four years of construction, three months ahead of its planned grand opening.

The £9 billion mega airport called ‘the Golden Phoenix' with the world's largest terminal building the size of 144 football pitches will operate at full capacity in 2025, with four runways and the potential to receive 72m passengers per year.

Measuring at 1.03 million square meters - about the size of 144 football pitches - the Beijing Daxing International Airport will be the world's largest airport terminal, according to Xinhua News.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/china-completes-its-9-billion-mega-airport-in-beijing-after-4-years-photos/

L

In nigeria its abiut sowing seed.. make sure to sow ur fatest seed and china is making waves
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by zcee: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kenneth10110:

We can did it if we did have a good governance that's ready to work as they did promise us before we did Election. But am not sure we can did it cuz Buhari hasn't did the economy before Didding a good and beautiful airport like China did for four years.
chai!!
What a pity...
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
4 years damn, judicious use of time,this building will take not less than 40 years in Nigeria.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ritzy10:
China has completed its new mega airport in Beijing after four years of construction, three months ahead of its planned grand opening.

The £9 billion mega airport called ‘the Golden Phoenix' with the world's largest terminal building the size of 144 football pitches will operate at full capacity in 2025, with four runways and the potential to receive 72m passengers per year.

Measuring at 1.03 million square meters - about the size of 144 football pitches - the Beijing Daxing International Airport will be the world's largest airport terminal, according to Xinhua News.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/china-completes-its-9-billion-mega-airport-in-beijing-after-4-years-photos/

L

The inspiration would have been from a STAR FISH
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

The minute I saw tribalism I knew you are Igbo. 99% of tribalism complainants are igbos? Why? Because we fail to develop our own land but run to other people's territory to offend, annoy and compete with them in their own land.

Blacks in general have a serious post slavery/ post colonialism problem which will take some time to wear off. Your blanket low self esteemed narrative is quite unfortunate.

Your half baked research should have told you or revealed to you the post independent white/european structured world which made life and progress difficult for black peoples and their countries all over the globe.
my sister please don't let anybody deceive you please and please. White race have superior intelligence than black race, it has nothing to do with slave trade pls and pls.

And if they are not superior to you in development, thinking and wisdom, how come they came all the way from their far away land to conquer you, colonize you by force for centuries and rule you and still left you the same backward undeveloped way you were and you remained the same way without making any headway after decades have passed, pls answer me

Russia didn't participate in slave trade, go and check their works.

Okay slave trade has ended since how many decades ago, pls what's holding black nations back from catching up like Asians

Ask a black man or woman to invent something entirely new and never seen or heard before and he or she will tell you that there is nothing new or nothing else to invent, but in 30 years from now, whiteman will invent another new thing and the black race will start to consume it and flaunt it and use it to form posche angry

And if you are a black person living in a Whitman's nation and still arguing this without returning back to black African nation to pioneer the black race revolution and development, then you are just lying to yourself undecided
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ritzy10:

See more:

L
The inspiration would have been from a Star fish
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
zcee:
chai!!
What a pity...

Abi oo you self did see what am saying that's why you did say what a pity. But believe we can did get there.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kkings11:

To each his own bro, I begrudge nobody. Some of them actually got the joke though.
Funny thing is i've been wanting to write it so I just went through the new posts as at then and found the one it would flow with.
Neither do I, but I found out that people who don't get banters and sarcasms are generally close-minded and gullible.

I got it. You had me cracking up right here. smiley

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Octopus
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by steve6: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
...and it took JUST 4 years !
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
Don't blame black race, blame nature and their black African god that created them with no innovative brain!

Black race is like a dull child in school....it is not the child's fault that even after the teacher shout and shout that 1 + 1 = 2, and other children answers correctly but the dull child gives his or her own answer of 1 + 1 as 13....that is what his dull brain can do...that is how the black race is.

Black race is under a natural curse beyond their understanding....black race need white race to help them develop sense and evolve, there is no two ways about it.

South Africa is a bit developed all thanks to the white people from Netherlands....

Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, etc are not black race, they are white suffering bad leadership they attracted from practicing wrong religion and ancient doctrines.

The same with Arab nations....but black nations are naturally not innovative....we are only good in following and emulating whites, so for black race to succeed, they need white people to be in key leadership positions and lead the way and show them the way to development and innovation, kiss the truth....

You can argue with your keyboard, we that have taken time to carry out thorough research and study on this understand the "black race natural curse", it is beyond the understanding of black kids and black heroes wannabes who think it is by chest beating and forming black activists, it is beyond that...if you want to prove me wrong, name one black nation doing well technologically, scientifically, economically, etc without struggling with corruption, backwardness, tribalism, religious extremism and mumuism, selfishness, leadership selfishness, leadership nepotism, etc....angry

Even black nations like Jamaica, Haiti, etc that are close to developed nations like USA, etc are still poor and backward in everything.....even Gabon with their so much crude oil resources and small population is not doing well....so the corruption and bad leadership in Nigeria is a peculiar trait in all black nations, it is not because Nigeria is too big, blacks are dull by creation, and only nature can tell why it created blacks that way, oh yeah undecided

Your " research " may be fanciful to them ignoramuses but the knowledgeable will easily puncture your hypothesis. The massive and amazing contributions of blacks to the technological development of super power nations is more than enough proof that there is nothing wrong in the stars of the black man. Create and give the black the enabling environment and he will unleash his unique creativism. The creation of this enabling environment is what black leadership at all levels have failed to deliver. The failure of the black man is the failure of its leadership

3 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
my sister please don't let anybody deceive you please and please. White race have superior intelligence than black race, it has nothing to do with slave trade pls and pls.

And if they are not superior to you in development, thinking and wisdom, how come they came all the way from their far away land to conquer you, colonize you by force for centuries and rule you and still left you the same backward undeveloped way you were and you remained the same way without making any headway after decades have passed, pls answer me

Okay slave trade has ended since how many decades ago, pls what's holding black nations back from catching up like Asians

Ask a black man or woman to invent something entirely new and never seen or heard before and he or she will tell you that there is nothing new or nothing else to invent, but in 30 years from now, whiteman will invent another new thing and the black race will start to consume it and flaunt it and use it to form posche angry

And if you are a black person living in a Whitman's nation and still arguing this without returning back to black African nation to pioneer the black race revolution and development, then you are just lying to yourself undecided

You can teach this self defeating, self loathing sermons to your children, that's your choice but people with your kind of mentality should be banished and prevented from spreading your dangerous filth.
Look, we are far far behind no doubt. Our biggest problem is not lack of intelligence (that has been proven beyond doubts) but serious ignorance.....in a world already structured against blacks. Do you know that under the current WTO agreement (if you know what that is) if you create and produce anything in Africa other than raw materials you will not find a market for it.

Our laziness, strong headedness and stupidity and IGNORANCE doesn't help but we are biologically at par with every other race on this planet.

2 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
Dayyyyyyymn bro.
Even Nigeria will not want to did it any longer with this kind of English
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by simplesearch: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackslayer:
so much humans can learn from nature...The design of this airport looks something imaginative...however wonder is all around us....This design looks like an aquatic animal.

That's true, looks very much like an octopus. Nature inspires virtually all our inventions, a testimony to Gods sovereignty. We must bow to this God however difficult it may seem, cos his existence is sure and clearer than the noonday.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
SPORADIC:
Jamaica has no money in proportion to the population ,Haiti has no money in proportion to the population. Nigeria has no money in proportion to the population,that's why they're underdeveloped. Not that the citizens are stupid and do not desire to live an organized society nor have the politicians refused to build an organized society. Even if they wanted to there's simply not enough money to develop the entire place. All of these nations have developed areas ,especially the capital cities . if they had fewer populations they could be considered developed .For example if Nigeria had a population of 5 million and everyone lived in Abuja and Lagos island and the rest of Nigerians was just vast grass lands then Nigeria would be considered a developed nation.
China is still somewhat considered a developing nation because numerous cities and towns remain underdeveloped due to large population.
Just listen to yourself, excuses upon excuses, the typical trait of the black race; if they are not blaming their ancestors, they are blaming colonial masters or white people for slave trade....China is 1.2billion and doing great today....

South Korea was so broke in the 1950s that the citizens had to contribute money, jewelry and anything of value to help their government raise money to run the country, and today go to South Korea, travel around and see....visit South Korea and you will weep for your blackass race that keep using slave trade as excuse for being undeveloped, corrupt and backward, continue.

Why didn't your black African forefathers invented their own ship and guns and ammunition and invade the whiteman's land to colonize them instead of wandering in the forest stack unclad chasing bush meats and killing each other for lands and women, don't let me start abeg.

Okay slave trade ended many decades ago, what visible progress has the black nations made

Gabon is rich in crude oil and their population is small, what progress have they made in technology, science research, even in agriculture

When was Facebook, Twitter, programming languages that made it possible for me and you to be arguing here back and forth invented, was it invented during the slave trade Is it not our white mates that invented them

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

You can teach this self defeating, self loathing sermons to your children, that's your choice but people with your kind of mentality should be banished and prevented from spreading your dangerous filth.
Look, we are far far behind no doubt. Our biggest problem is not lack of intelligence (that has been proven beyond doubts) but serious ignorance.....in a world already structured against blacks. Do you know that under the current WTO agreement (if you know what that is) if you create and produce anything in Africa other than raw materials you will not find a market for it.

Our laziness, strong headedness and stupidity and IGNORANCE doesn't help but we are biologically at par with every other race on this planet.
You're exhibiting the number one trait and challenge the black race is facing that has kept them backward, undeveloped and behind other races, and do you know what it is

Self deceit and excuse syndrome!!

The black race have a fundamental problem from origin of mankind!

Black people must first acknowledge this weakness in order for them to start the process of self emancipation and deliverance.

You cannot cure or treat an illness or disease you don't know or know but refuse to accept you have been infected because if you refuse you won't accept to take any treatment or healing medication.

Accepting your weakness is not the end of you,but part of the process of recovery or search for genuine solution.

If a dull student acknowledges the fact that he or she is not as bright and smart as the other students, it will help him to study more than the naturally born smart students in order to excel in his studies.

But if he goes about forming intelligent student and continue to rock shoulder with the naturally born smart students, he may never excel.

You need to accept your weakness in order for you to find lasting solution.

White race are naturally gifted than black race, argue with your keyboard, that's your own, continue in your self delusion in order to sound politically or racially correct, that concerns you and your likes undecided
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
Chaiiiiiiii the design scatter my head ooooooh!

In Nigeria, our airports are bad because priorities are given to animals than humans. If you are a monkey, gorilla or cow, you will soon make it. Even here on NL sef, snakes have its special place in our hearts. Ask La...

grin

Why didn’t stupid Jonathan makes it world class... mumu
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kkings11:
first Dubai has did it. then Saudi Arabia follow and did it and Japan also did it. My question is when will Nigeria did it too. let time don't come when Togo will did it we will now be thinking why we didn't did it

U didn't did it rightly
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
SPORADIC:
The capital of Gabon is developed and beautiful. the government really has no power over it's resources. France controls and taxes the country's resources.Did you know that? yes or no.
Gabon would be a developed nation if they had true independence. Most of you are too blind to comprehend how this world works. Boko Haram was created by France as just one of numerous avenues to destabilize Nigeria and other African nations.
Black people must unite and work together .

Like I said , Nigeria can not truly developed not because the leader doesn't know what needs to be done,but because there's not enough money. the 13 billion dollars power money embezzled by obasanjo would still not be enough to fix power if not embezzled . I'm sure Buhari knows there's no constant electricity,and i'm sure he would like to fix it ,but there's simply no money to fix it .
My friend what nonsense are you talking about Libreville being developed

I have been to Libreville, it is far from being developed. Wait, is that what you call developed lol

Now about Tanzania you mentioned, are you aware that the recent technology innovation that just began in Tanzania is headed by some group of white guys pioneering it and trying to help Tanzania develop their ICT

Also are you aware that Tanzania have some mixed race that came from North Africa decent

Are you aware that North Africans are not black race, they only share similar name - Africa with you but not same race with you blacks

My friend, accept your weakness and seek for a solution, or else, the black race will continue to give excuses upon excuses as to why they remained backward while other races advance wink
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by GuestLog: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

I don finish it for you
hahaha u go chop ban o
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tell me why the self-centered Caucasians won't go to trade war with this country. To them, every civilization of human race has to happen in the West.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by blackslayer: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:

FORGIVE ME FOR SAYING THIS....BUT YOU ARE CRIMINALLY DAFT!!! YOU ARE SO DAFT, YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED AND REFORMATTED!!!
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackslayer:

FORGIVE ME FOR SAYING THIS....BUT YOU ARE CRIMINALLY DAFT!!! YOU ARE SO DAFT, YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED AND REFORMATTED!!!
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.