Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) (88614 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
SPORADIC:
You are talking absolute rubbish .There are beautiful places in every nation both manmade development and natural beauty. There's lots of construction ongoing on in Gabon. Nothing stays the same , eventually the problem will be fixed ,especially when France and other powers are kicked out and the people have control their true independence
Is this your own version of a developed nation Oh my oh my, Africa my Africa [img]https://media./images/b3fa3e23470374ab460a2efe6e5e9c51/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackslayer:
so much humans can learn from nature...The design of this airport looks something imaginative...however wonder is all around us....This design looks like an aquatic animal.

It was designed by the late architect Zaha Hadid, a Muslim woman from the middle East who migrated to the UK. You can see the design follows the curly patterns of Islamic structure.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Benin people go dey land any how for China now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Rollins777(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
You nor well � � hahahaha

inforesource:
Very soon our own president will go and commission bus parks, while our governors will commission boreholes.

God will be ready for us when we are ready.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
You're exhibiting the number one trait and challenge the black race is facing that has kept them backward, undeveloped and behind other races, and do you know what it is

Self deceit and excuse syndrome!!

The black race have a fundamental problem from origin of mankind!

Black people must first acknowledge this weakness in order for them to start the process of self emancipation and deliverance.

You cannot cure or treat an illness or disease you don't know or know but refuse to accept you have been infected because if you refuse you won't accept to take any treatment or healing medication.

Accepting your weakness is not the end of you,but part of the process of recovery or search for genuine solution.

If a dull student acknowledges the fact that he or she is not as bright and smart as the other students, it will help him to study more than the naturally born smart students in order to excel in his studies.

But if he goes about forming intelligent student and continue to rock shoulder with the naturally born smart students, he may never excel.

You need to accept your weakness in order for you to find lasting solution.

White race are naturally gifted than black race, argue with your keyboard, that's your own, continue in your self delusion in order to sound politically or racially correct, that concerns you and your likes undecided

Ok I won't reply you anymore. I am right here in Canning Town London just for 6 weeks. You are telling mr these low life white people that I see everyday are somehow more than me? If I knew where you live I would mind helping you and your likes to the world beyond. Sick fuckkking frustrated bastard that you are! I will shoot your parents join!

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Ok I won't reply you anymore. I am right here in Canning Town London just for 6 weeks. You are telling mr these low life white people that I see everyday are somehow more than me? If I knew where you live I would mind helping you and your likes to the world beyond. Sick fuckkking frustrated bastard that you are! I will shoot your parents join!
You see what I am talking about! You ran away to whitemans land because you and your family couldn't make it in your backward black nation, yet you are rocking shoulder with the same whiteman that is sheltering and feeding your blackass!

If you want to form superiority, go back to your backward nation and remain there and travel to only black nations and stop running to whiteman's developed nation for survival.

Your like couldn't earn a living in your so called black nation, you or your parents had to run away to whiteman's land to survive, and after you survive and have food to eat, you are now feeling liberated and civilised to challenge the whiteman.

And to tell you how backward and retarded you foolish blackass negros are, whenever someone tell you people the truth that black race is backward, you take it personal and begin to count your personal success that is zero to nothing if we are to measure it anyway.

I am talking about black race collective progress not mgbeke that managed to travel to London lol.

Do you even know who you are bragging about traveling to London lol, kai, it is well

Who even granted you black monkey visa to whiteman's nation

Why didn't you fake self delusional black activist forming negro stayed back in your black nation and develop it and beat your chest that you made your nation a world class

Bragging in stupidity and self delusion.

London is like going to Lagos and Dubai nowadays, nobody brag about going to London anymore hun, visit some new world cities, oh sorry, go back to your blac nation and remain there!

Your president jump around whiteman's nations seeking for medical help, you do same, yet you rock shoulder with the same whiteman, are you not mad

Stay back in your black nation let's see if you won't die of hunger and disease in just 1 year!

Fake black activists forming political correctness while laboring in whiteman's land and hustling for whiteman's nations citizenship and legal permit, spit on your fake weavon bleached skin angry

If I catch you I will Impregnate you like the white men did to you great grand mothers working in their white farms picking fruits for survival!

Imagine rat trying to brag for its master, London mgbeke! London asylum seeker like you forming black activist, dare me, reveal your true identity and see if I won't ensure you are deported back to your backward community where herdsmen will rape you angry

Fake activists, they will be forming black Africa activists online while filing asylum papers in whiteman's nations.

They will be praying and fasting for green card, citizenship and visa to whiteman's nations while bragging online that they have sense more than the people feeding them and making life easier for them, I hate delusional people who live in self deceit and denial, they are the enemies of black race!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
nextstep:

This would make sense except when you take countries like India or Pakistan ... their native language is not English, they have hundreds of different languages and peoples, science is taught in English, they are also former British colonies, yet they are leaps and bounds ahead of Nigeria.
/
Pakistan government (just like Saudi Arabia) is one of the end-users of technology developed by these other countries. What technological wonders have ever originated from Pakistan? They are still a third world country like Nigeria.

/

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
You see what I am talking about! You ran away to whitemans land because you and your family couldn't make it in your backward black nation, yet you are rocking shoulder with the same whiteman that is sheltering and feeding your blackass!

If you want to form superiority, go back to your backward nation and remain there and travel to only black nations and stop running to whiteman's developed nation for survival.

Your like couldn't earn a living in your so called black nation, you or your parents had to run away to whiteman's land to survive, and after you survive and have food to eat, you are now feeling liberated and civilised to challenge the whiteman.

And to tell you how backward and retarded you foolish blackass negros are, whenever someone tell you people the truth that black race is backward, you take it personal and begin to count your personal success that is zero to nothing if we are to measure it anyway.

I am talking about black race collective progress not mgbeke that managed to travel to London lol.

Do you even know who you are bragging about traveling to London lol, kai, it is well

Who even granted you black monkey visa to whiteman's nation

Why didn't you fake self delusional black activist forming negro stayed back in your black nation and develop it and beat your chest that you made your nation a world class

Bragging in stupidity and self delusion.

London is like going to Lagos and Dubai nowadays, nobody brag about going to London anymore hun, visit some new world cities, oh sorry, go back to your blac nation and remain there!

Your president jump around whiteman's nations seeking for medical help, you do same, yet you rock shoulder with the same whiteman, are you not mad

Stay back in your black nation let's see if you won't die of hunger and disease in just 1 year!

Fake black activists forming political correctness while laboring in whiteman's land and hustling for whiteman's nations citizenship and legal permit, spit on your fake weavon bleached skin angry

If I catch you I will Impregnate you like the white men did to you great grand mothers working in their white farms picking fruits for survival!

Imagine rat trying to brag for its master, London mgbeke

Mental patient, go and Bleep your mother!

Look into black history and you'll find that we have always had unfortunate people like you around.

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Mental patient, go and Bleep your mother!

Look into black history and you'll find that we have always had unfortunate people like you around.
if u dare reveal your identity, I will make sure you are deported back to that your backward, undeveloped black nation so you can go there and start your black revolution and activism!

That's why I love Donald Trump, deport all black people back to their black nations!

If I were him, whether you have stay or not, so long as you are black from Africa, I will revoke your stay permit and send you back to your nation to go and develop it!

Why didn't you stay back in Nigeria and start the black revolution, I am sure if you had stayed, hunger and disease would have ended your life since, so you or your parents or hubby cooked up all manners of lies to help you get visa or citizenship to whiteman's nation where u now found your hungry voice to challenge your master, fake black activist!!

Deep down your heart, you know you are ashamed of being black but for the gram and to gain some cheap hailings, you claim to be a black activist you are not and will never be!

I am more pro black than you but I must tell you black liars deceiving yourselves the truth!

If you want solution to any of your problem in life, it starts with accepting the existence of the problem! Denying it is delusional and self deceit!

2 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by stasius: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2019
China is extraordinary!

I believe they are a special specie!
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by executive12: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Heylius:

Lol with this your English i don't think Nigeria can did it again

His English was giving me headache.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2019
...and buhari said he will commission RUGA by next month
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2019
-
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Dracas: 2:41am On Jul 07, 2019
Kkings11:
first Dubai has did it. then Saudi Arabia follow and did it and Japan also did it. My question is when will Nigeria did it too. let time don't come when Togo will did it we will now be thinking why we didn't did it

Enter English class, you no gree cool
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 5:33am On Jul 07, 2019
nobodytestme:

I am beginning to see you as an attention seeker.. you crave all of the attention you get ,
everything doesn’t always have to be politics
I’ve always read your comments, even in sport thread or religious thread , or even romance section, you always display your stupidity by bringing politics into it, come on BBQ Man, grow up.
I’m not attached to any party, but your so called mini god spent billions on Nigeria airways logo, not to talk about the billions spent on the project itself, and where is the Nigeria Airways now.?
Everything does not have to be politics to you
You should be more matured than this.
Anyway what do I know, I heard common sense isn’t that common after all

Hahaha... you just hit him hard, that's the power of N30k monthly stipend

2 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by greenprince(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2019
post=80006230:
This is a society that works.

And a party couldn't do this for 16 years.

They rather ran down our national airways/airline they met on ground and looted the money.

A country that death sentence is the consequence of any politician found guilty of corruption

A country where the youths don't go about supporting and praising thieves

We will get there in our nation one day.

We can only remain positive.
If not in our lifetime, our kids will see a better Nigeria.
We are on track.

Amen in Jesus name.

You just couldn't buttress your point without dragging previous administration into it. It's pathetic that this your blame game mentality isn't leaving you soon.

#stop_making_excuses_for_incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2019
SPORADIC:
When the multinationals and neo cololnialist are kicked out and Nigeria has true independence ,and when the trade is fair ,then Nigeria and countries like Gabon can have money to provide uninterrupted electricity .There's simply no money to build it right now . I'm sure Buhari knows that powe needs to be fixed and would like to fix it ,but there's no money .
A Nigerian or Senegalese is as smart as a Swedish or Japanese,but the only only difference is provision of a conducive environment and the tools and equipment to explore their potential.

p.s : It only takes a few minds to change the cause of a nation. I believe Nigeria has innovative minds waiting to excel in the right conditions. if given an opportunity ,a Nigerian may end of inventing something so valuable that will be associated with Nigeria forever,just as robotic technology is now associated with japan,even though an average Japanese on the street knows nothing about technology .
I think I am beginning to like you small lol because you sound enlightened, but I hate all those blame games black people give that it is the whiteman or western world that made them backward, then liberate yourself like the Asians.

Is it white people that are telling Buhari to remain tribalistic, myopic, and nepotistic in his leadership of Nigeria

Is it also white people or Neo-Colonialists that are telling Buhari to be silent about Fulani herdsmen his brothers destroying Nigeria's agricultural sector with their archaic cattle rearing practice and lack of respect for other Nigerians who aren't herdsmen

Is it also Neo-Colonialists that told Buhari to be appointing key government officials based on tribal and religious sentiments instead of by merit and competency without minding their tribe and religion

These are the problems black race have and I doubt it will ever be solved because if you try to solve it, they will hate you, sabotage your effort and possibly murder you with your good intentions.

Who built the conducive environments for Japanese people, for Chinese people, for American people, for British people, for Germans, for French people, for Singaporeans, for Dutch people, for Swizz people, etc

They built their conducive environments to enable their citizens to succeed by themselves, not by aliens......they coordinated themselves, coordinated their leadership and carved a beautiful nation for themselves, so they are not holding black African nations back from coordinating themselves to also build a conducive environment for their black citizens to succeed in black nations!!

Why is it that blacks only succeed and excel when they travel to whiteman's nation

Why is it that blacks only find their voice only when they travel to whiteman's nation to live and learn, why

Why is it that black people hardly excel in their home black nations

Why is it that black people only remember black activism when they travel to whiteman's nation or when they are living in whiteman's nation

Why can't black people living in black nations come together and start a black revolution to emancipate the black race from poverty, disease, undevelopment, backwardness, darkness, dark practices, inhumane practices and then launch their black activism from their black nations instead staying in whiteman's nation and be rocking shoulder with the same whiteman sheltering and providing for them, why why why

The black race have a fundamental weakness from the start of mankind, and the black race needs to accept this natural weakness first, then begin a true search for lasting solution starting from their homelands not from a whiteman's nation!

Go back to your black nation, organize your youths, enlighten them, start from grabbing leadership power to enable you and your team have enough power to change things....and when you grab the power, don't forget your mission like Buhari and other failed black leaders who forgot their promises to their nations once they get to power....and become selfish and focus on enriching themselves, their family members, close friends, close allies and few selected people....don't be like them because that is another bigger weakness of the black race - SELFISHNESS!

Black people are selfish.....they are mostly concerned about their well being and that of their immediate family members, others can go to hell!

Black people hardly think of collective growth....that is also evident on this thread where some people arguing with me will be bragging that they are more successful than some white people they see in the white nations they live....they forgot that I am not here to talk about individual monetary success but here to talk about collective national success of a race, a people which black nations have failed woefully to achieve due to their natural weakness of selfishness and self centeredness!

BLACK RACE HAVE A FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM FROM CREATION OF MANKIND, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVE TRADE OR NEO-COLONIALISM, IN FACT, SLAVE TRADE AND NEO-COLONIALISM ARE BIGGER EVIDENCES THAT WHITE RACE ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACK RACE IN THINKING, INNOVATION, POWER, ETC BECAUSE IF NOT, TELL ME WHY BLACK RACE SAT IN THEIR ASSES AND ALLOWED THE WHITE RACE TO COME ALL THE WAY FROM THEIR FAR AWAY LANDS TO ATTACK THEM, CONQUER THEM, SLAVE TRADE THEM AND ALSO COLONIZE THEM FOR CENTURIES IN THEIR OWN BLACK LANDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by franchasng: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2019
SPORADIC:
I will not waste time repeating the same thing again. here's a recap of my point to those who love to say "oh this should be Nigeria, that should be nigeria"

1. Nigeria has no money. even if the politicians do not embezzle ,there's still not enough money to develop all of Nigeria. Nigeria's wealth in proportion to it's population is not enough to be a developed nation. For example ,Nigeria makes only $50 billion each year ,while Nigeria needs $340 billion to have uninterrupted power supply. When $50 billion is disseminated to 300 cities ,towns and local governments it becomes nothing .

2. France and other neocolonial powers created Boko Haram ,in addition to other economic and social methods to cause instability in Nigeria and Africa in general .

3. Nigeria needs to work on population control and regulation. there'll always be social vices such as kidnapping ,armed robbery etc. when the wealth is disproportionate to the population. No one really desires to be a kidnapper ,yahoo or armed robber or runs girl.

4. Development and intelligence has nothing to do with skin color or race. All humans desire to have good quality of life and live in an organized society .no one desires to be a thief ,armed robbery,illegal immigrants,illiterate,etc.

Stop complaining that Nigeria is not as developed as UAE or china. tell France and other neocolonialist and multinationals to get their weight off so that Nigeria can make $500 billion a year and then generate constant electricity and also build an organized society like Japan,south korea,Germany,Switzerland and Norway .
South Korea and many European countries had no money too and they sat down and drew a plan to create wealth from nothing! Why can't Nigeria and other black nations sit down and create their own wealth from nothing

They are waiting for white people to come back and discover another natural resources in their black lands, under their nose before they can agree to have money right

The Europeans saw that they didn't have enough resources to develop their lands, they developed a plan, started exploring and expeditions to explore other worlds and in the process they stumbled on Africa and the rest of the world, and they applied their superior thinking and power to attack these less superior humans living in Africa and conquered them and siphoned their resources to develop their own lands....what stops you black Africans from thinking out a solution to your problem and under development

The reason Nigeria and black nations in general won't work on population control is the same reason I said they are born with a natural weakness, they cannot do it! To majority of them it is a taboo!

If not that you have probably been to whiteman's nation or got educated through whiteman's education, I am sure you would have seen birth control as a taboo from the white witches grin grin

All humans don't have the same intelligence quotient, I can prove this to you over and over! Even kids or twins born by the same parent don't usually have the same wisdom and intelligence quotient talk more of people of different races, can you hear yourself please

Stop all these hogwash self delusional, self denial black activism and accept your black racial weakness and seek for a true solution, stop blaming the whiteman, they did nothing wrong to you, in fact the whiteman made life more palatable for you....if not for the whiteman, me and you wouldn't be here conversing and airing our opinion, what have your black race done to better mankind if not selfishness, wickedness, barbarism, ritual killing for money, tribalism, genocide and tribal-religious bigotry and hatred for one another, so my good friend, go and sit down and think about what you are agitating for....you need to get your black people together in your black nation, go back to your black nation and start the revolution from there!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by otabaotaba: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
4 years is too long, if na for naija it will take at least 42 years
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
angry so nah chinko build this? And they will come to Nigeria and build nonsense for us abi? Is OK ooo
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by timesup234: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2019
China controls the world
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Kkings11:
first Dubai has did it. then Saudi Arabia follow and did it and Japan also did it. My question is when will Nigeria did it too. let time don't come when Togo will did it we will now be thinking why we didn't did it

I wanna believe u did this on purpose...m lafn hard
If not u are one of d problems we have in this country!!!

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by okewumi: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Arrival section of Port Harcourt airport is yet to be completed till now when l travelled to pH last week. We
used part of departure side and guys were using hand without any conveyor.
The project started since time of Oduah during time of Jonathan. China used 4years to complete. This country is a mess

Jonathan =2yrs
Buhari=4yrs

Not complete a building
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by space9880: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Imagine, A billion plus population achieving greatest...

The best we can do is provide land for herdsmen to rear cattle.

Why millions are dying in poverty.

No Job.

No security.

No light.

Which way forward Naija.. Which way forward..
my brother which way is Nigeria heading to?
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
[b][/b]BlackSlayer:
so much humans can learn from nature...The design of this airport looks something imaginative...however wonder is all around us....This design looks like an aquatic animal.

pacespot:

It was designed by the late architect Zaha Hadid, a Muslim woman from the middle East who migrated to the UK. You can see the design follows the curly patterns of Islamic structure.

I think he meant the StarFish design not Islamic design
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Emmysky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
They have the highest population than anyother Country in the world, They have limited land space for the projected population growth they are going to get in coming years yet they keep using huge land spaces for unnecessary projects that are mere tourists attractions.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Kkings11: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mumchloe:

I wanna believe u did this on purpose...m lafn hard
If not u are one of d problems we have in this country!!!
An illiterate can't word it like dat na.
what some people don't understand is it takes a literate person to make an illiterate joke to confuse both the literate and illiterate.

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kkings11:

An illiterate can't word it like dat na.
what some people don't understand is it takes a literate person to make an illiterate joke to confuse both the literate and illiterate.
M still lafn...chaiii
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2019
-

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.