Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide (3239 Views)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Bravity1000(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Odualomo1 post=80101954][/quote]its seems Patrick is d worst MD ever!!
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Odualomo1: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=paulalasiri post=79992490]All that news na fake news ooo.
Those staffs are contract staff to Ecobank and More that 250 graduates recruited have started training at the Ecobank training school ikeja. They will be absolved into the system.
quote author=emmylight4u post=79982785]Na wao...ecobank bank America wonder bank!!! ...them don perform again....ho can the bank sack all tellers same day...the management no the try oooo.

The newly recruited tellers too are contract staff employed by outsourcing firm that the MD is the ultimate beneficial owner
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Odualomo1: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
UrbanCulture06:
Wetin you wan gain from spreading fake news �‍♂️
You even said “from reliable source” LMAO. Okay, did this your source told you they are contact staffs and not less than 250 graduates recruited have started training at the Ecobank Nigeria training school ikeja. They will be absolved into the system.
The New recruit that replaced the tellers are contract staff employed by outsourcing firm belonging to the MD. Hope you are not their keyboard warrior
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by erinletoyin: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
if you are not in our shoes, please don't come here to say someone is lying.
Working for 5years with peanut of 69k, 83k? And you are here to say one is lying.
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Odualomo1: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bravity1000:
its seems Patrick is d worst MD ever!!
He is not human, Pharoah is far better than him.
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by emmylight4u: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
...WHY CANT SOMEONE PUSH THIS TREND TO MAIN PAGE OF NAIRALAND PLSSSSSSS
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Yemr: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
We have just posted the below message on ecobank pages

ECOBANK WHYY

ECOBANK We love you, we gave you our best of service, full of loyalty, dedicated, honesty and selflessness.

We served you for years....I mean years of ups and downs. Some of us as spent 5year, 10years, 15years, 20 years and more.... In the cause of serving you some died, some perished, some got missing...yet we never give up in giving out our quality services and loyalty to the bank.

Last November challenges among other was horrible...our customers cursed us, assaulted us, attacked us yet we never let you down.

Some of us were emotional and physical abused... Some got paralysed, some lost their marriage, some lost their pregnancy yet we stood by you, we do not perpetrate in any fraud, we remains a good ambassador of the bank.... Now that our contract has ended WHAT DO U DO FOR US ?

You paid us paid us token 25k per year... You want us to suffer, u want to turn us to beggers, u want our children to suffer and our family to die..

WHY OH WHY? ,was it because we were faithful ?.
Was it because u are wicked??,
was it because you don't care about our well-being?
Was is a mistake to serve u??

ECOBANK YOU ARE OUR SWEATS, OUR HARDWORKS, OUR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS SO WHY DO YOU FAILED US .....YOU HATED US WITH PASSION AND WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE U FOR THAT.

ECOBANK YOU ARE EVIL,
ETI YOU PRETEND U DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING,
PATRICK YOU ARE A NIGERIA MADE DEVIL
OUTSOURCING COMPANIES PARTNERS ARE SNIPPER.... A SUICIDAL ITEM.

#TYRANTPATRICK
#200KPERYEAR
#NORETREATNOSURRENDER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Yemr: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
How can you work for good 15year, we use our productive age to serve you but you Ecobank paid us with peanuts. @patrick akinwuntan a devil Nigeria that failed to continue good thing done by foreigner Charles kie. Please give us our full benefits. How can you pay 48k per year when we are already use our youthful age for the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Peculiar1202: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Wao, this is so unfair. No wonder I entered one of their branch in Lagos today and I saw new faces all over the place. They don't even know what to press on the system as I spent hours trying to withdraw from my account. They are all clueless and unhelpful so quietly left and use another bank. I just hope that Justice is served
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by kajsa08: 2:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Cc. Lalasticlala
Seun
Myndd44
Ishilove
Alexreports

This post deserves front page.
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Odualomo1: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2019
The affected staff are coming for the bank management. They are not taking it easy. Mass protest is coming
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Bravity1000(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Odualomo1:
The New tellers were recruited by the MD outsourcing company which is conflict of interest and fraud. In a sane country, it calls for investigation. The Old teller were paid peanut as severance which is calculated by dividing their monthly salary into two then multiply by number of years which is very very poor. For example a teller salary is 79k and he worked for 7years. That means 34500×7=241,500. This is evil. For someone to have worked for Long without any fraud, No breach of regulatory policies that expose the bank to any sanction. The management has decided to make them cry to me that is an act of witchcraft.
na cultism dem dey do dere
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by funkelola(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
It's not a fake news...

Same happened in May 2019 where about 300 core Staffs were laid off.

Also in January 2019

Now about 800 tellers nationwide.

Increase in rate of unemployment in Nigeria
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Graduateacher(f): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
The bank should tell you all what's going on? why this mass retrenchment? if you don't have the agreement about severance written on your employment letter you will lose the case if you approach the court
Re: Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide by Sshekinah: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
On Ecobank matter is like the more you see the less you understand. For as many that reapplied to be main line staff. How many were converted? Forget what the management is saying. "If you send pikin go buy something from market ,e return e no buy the message finish e no bring change cum back you go ask am how e waka" If the management think the so called Vendors were adequately paid to remit to their disengaged staff oya make dem ask dem so that we go get our change were remain with dem back. We all served Ecobank via Vic Lawrence and Associate with honesty, integrity for years. Haba, for once let's get it right. I can't go to seek employment again. And the little money is not even enough to rent a store and buy goods of my choice to start my business. So which way to go Ecobank and Vic Lawrence & Associate?___Sarah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economics Proof That Mu1/p1 = Mu2/p2 = Mu3/p3 / Uba Bank Sack Contract Staff: / What Course Can I Do While Waiting For Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.