Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) (35720 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by abelprice(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
chuose2:
Amazing that Adeboye said, "Your sin will find you out"
and "Nothing Hidden that wont be known"

This same Adeboye has been exposed to be a Freemason.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

So no surprise that Adeboye will never condemn Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Biodun Fatoyinbo himself is a freemason.

Here are 4 proofs that Biodun Fatoyinbo is a freemason.

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

world people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by awetaiye2015: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Innocent until proven guilty....

Now, if at the end of this case, there are evidence that he did it, it will be a big shame to Fato. I personally kick against rape. It leaves a bad memory in the victim. So if he is found guilty, he should face the wrath of the law with little or no mercy..

But I have some questions bordering me though and they are as follows...

1.Y didn't Busola speak up ever since?
2. Y now that the accused is famous.
Meaning if he was a no-body, Busola won't have had the ego to say she was raped by a No-body cos shame no go let her. Cos this issue happened about 7 to 9 years ago now.
3. Y didn't she report to any member of her family when it happened then?
4. Finally, I think the Dakolos are broke or getting broke and need a way to make some money. Else, they won't come up with incident that happened years ago.

Lesson.. to be famous comes with a lot of issues. Keep ur hands clean if u desire to be famous tomorrow cos ur past will be remembered even by a no-body.

The above is just my opinion.
Waiting for the final judgement.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
1000angstroms:

I feel he is correct, baba said if a woman accuses you of anything that no one will listen to you, that everyone will be interested in the woman's story meaning that maybe the coza man maybe falsely accused but no one wants to hear his story.
That is the society for you however you can guide against such occurrence. It is advisable for a believe to abstain from all appearance of evil. If a pastor has many female flocking around him,he should be ready for whatever comes his way. Pastor Biodun's weakness was what Satan used against him hence this scandal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by LordAdam16: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Glaxxs:
LordAdam16 what's your take on this?

Nothing major.

He is admonishing MoGs within the Church using the Bible as a yardstick; I'm not a Christian and don't regard the Bible that highly; so I wouldn't poke my nose in what's effectively not my business.

But as to the personal principle shared about being old school and not having a female secretary; I relate to that. That's happening more and more in the real world with men taking less female mentees and interacting less with females in the workplace in private situations. Articles have been written about it as a blowback to #MeToo.

I think he's right on the money and that it's very risky for any man with something to lose to be with a lady without a witness or chaperone. Fatoyinbo has been with hundreds of ladies in close quarters; all it's taken to label him a rapist is an allegation (yet unproven) from one of them. Likewise Neymar, CR7, et al.

The social mob would say don't sexually assault anyone and no one would call you out. I say, don't be in a position that'd give anyone the opportunity to make an accusation, especially since accusation = conviction right now; and no one would call you out.

It's similar to this. If you go on a Safari, the risk of getting killed or maimed by a wild animal drastically increases. If you don't and chill at home watching Netflix; the risk decreases to ZERO.

The progressives mock this, calling it misogynist, chauvinist and whatever; famously ridiculing Veep Pence when he shared his Pence rule. But as far as I'm concerned; it's better to be called a misogynist than a rapist or sexual offender.

This hard line would not be necessary if the letter of the law held true that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. But seeing that we have to believe the accuser no questions asked, well then the hard line goes in effect as an insurance.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by aigboeben(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Exodora:

And you think this people are dumb like you , there is no smoke without fire.
Why do you think think it took them this much time to speak out , they must heard from him themselves .
God forbid I speak against any man of God , take a look at pastor Christ of Christ embassy he is getting married to Sinach and his divorce case is yet to be nullify. Tomorrow now you will come out to say poo . Where is it written in the bible that men of God should divorce their wives.
The issue on ground now is that a pastor spoke against divorce and he removed the pastor entirely . Where is it ever done that couples should attend a different location of Christ Embassy churches.
I suggest you read up the story for more understanding .
COZA pastor is guilty , he told the congregation that asked him to be quiet . Why would God do so when his name is at stake here.
Where and when is Pst Chris Oyakhilome marrying Spinach? cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Innocent until proven guilty....

Now, if at the end of this case, there are evidence that he did it, it will be a big shame to Fato. I personally kick against rape. It leaves a bad memory in the victim. So if he is found guilty, he should face the wrath of the law with little or no mercy..

But I have some questions bordering me though and they are as follows...

1.Y didn't Busola speak up ever since?
2. Y now that the accused is famous.
Meaning if he was a no-body, Busola won't have had the ego to say she was raped by a No-body cos shame no go let her. Cos this issue happened about 7 to 9 years ago now.
3. Y didn't she report to any member of her family when it happened then?
4. Finally, I think the Dakolos are broke or getting broke and need a way to make some money. Else, they won't come up with incident that happened years ago.

Lesson.. to be famous comes with a lot of issues. Keep ur hands clean if u desire to be famous tomorrow cos ur past will be remembered even by a no-body.

The above is just my opinion.
Waiting for the final judgement.
I asked same questions on this forum and I got some feedbacks from a report poster by a former Sahara reporter. Timi has been campaign against rape for long but some of his commenters on his social page drag his wife into it hence she had to remove the veil. Busola confined in her brother about the whole thing which led to confrontation between him and the accused. According to them, the issue was reported at the church back then but didn't end well. Probably the accused had been sleeping with other ladies hence he was threatened by the allegedly victim.
Lesson to other churches;
1. Tell your members to dress well to church. They should cover their bodies instead of exposing it. This applies to both genders not a specific gender
2. It is advisable for pastors to have male secretaries instead of females. Although this isn't peculiar to churches both other corporate organizations.
3. Salvation, holiness and purity messages are lacking in many churches today. Many members do not fear God rather they fear their pastors more. Churches should go back to their first love.The world is changing the church instead of the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
paxonel:
we all know that COZA isn't member of CAN but why are pastor Adeboye and CAN saying it now that COZA isn't their member especially now that COZA is having this rape problem?

Are they affirming that pastor Biodun actually committed the rape crime? angry

what is all these old school talk about, is CAN old school to COZA or COZA new school to CAN?

There is nothing hidden that shall not come to the open, let the evidence come to the open first before you talk sir.

Because, so long there are no evidence that pastor Biodun committed the crime or not for now, then nothing has yet come to the open and all these whole talk of old school or new school or COZA not being member of CAN isn't necessary

So u are waiting for video evidence?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
LordAdam16:

Nothing major.

He is admonishing MoGs within the Church using the Bible as a yardstick; I'm not a Christian and don't regard the Bible that highly; so I wouldn't poke my nose in what's effectively not my business.

But as to the personal principle shared about being old school and not having a female secretary; I relate to that. That's happening more and more in the real world with men taking less female mentees and interacting less with females in the workplace in private situations. Articles have been written about it as a blowback to #MeToo.

I think he's right on the money and that it's very risky for any man with something to lose to be with a lady without a witness or chaperone. Fatoyinbo has been with hundreds of ladies in close quarters; all it's taken to label him a rapist is an allegation (yet unproven) from one of them. Likewise Neymar, CR7, et al.

The social mob would say don't sexually assault anyone and no one would call you out. I say, don't be in a position that'd give anyone the opportunity to make an accusation, especially since accusation = conviction right now; and no one would call you out.

It's similar to this. If you go on a Safari, the risk of getting killed or maimed by a wild animal drastically increases. If you don't and chill at home watching Netflix; the risk decreases to ZERO.

The progressives mock this, calling it misogynist, chauvinist and whatever; famously ridiculing Veep Pence when he shared his Pence rule. But as far as I'm concerned; it's better to be called a misogynist than a rapist or sexual offender.

This hard line would not be necessary if the letter of the law held true that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. But seeing that we have to believe the accuser no questions asked, well then the hard line goes in effect as an insurance.

-Lord

What is really the hard line is no opposite sex mentorship?

Women have broken grounds that if a lady genuinely needs a mentor, females abound.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by femsmith(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
paxonel:
we all know that COZA isn't member of CAN but why are pastor Adeboye and CAN saying it now that COZA isn't their member especially now that COZA is having this rape problem?

what is all these old school talk about, is CAN old school to COZA or COZA new school to CAN?

There is nothing hidden that shall not come to the open, let the evidence come to the open first before you talk sir.

Because, so long there are no evidence that pastor Biodun committed the crime or not for now, then nothing has yet come to the open and all these whole talk of old school or new school or COZA not being member of CAN isn't necessary
MY brother which evidence are you still waiting for??
Do dey invite people to such things??
And the same person you are siding cant come out to deny the allegations .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Tihmmyg50(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Credobee:

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.

Just wondering why such a logo for a christian church ⛪

What about it? Oga oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by LordAdam16: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
bukatyne:

What is really the hard line is no opposite sex mentorship?

Women have broken grounds that if a lady genuinely needs a mentor, females abound.

No be to make noise online:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/05/17/metoo-backlash-more-male-managers-avoid-mentoring-women-or-meeting-alone-with-them/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/27/world/europe/metoo-backlash-gender-equality-davos-men.html

Your handlers and puppet masters can see the handwriting on the wall.

Don't think the gender representation in nursing or pediatrics is representative of finance, tech, engineering, and other high-paying gigs.

-Lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Larryndelaw: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
sKeetz:

I don't think we watched the same video.
Dont mind that person I'm not sure wether he has ever seen the 4 corners of a classroom b4.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by luluosas(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is not the first time coza is involved in this kind of mess. Try and learn please
paxonel:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by luluosas(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wise counsel there from Pastor Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by timkay: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Baba Adeboye never mentioned anybody's name, he only gave an advice to young and would be men of God that, there is nothing hidden that shall not come to the open meaning don't play or indulge in secret sin, flee from the devil
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by timkay: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=chuose2 post=79984091]Amazing that Adeboye said, "Your sin will find you out"
and "Nothing Hidden that wont be known"

This same Adeboye has been exposed to be a Freemason.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

So no surprise that Adeboye will never condemn Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Biodun Fatoyinbo himself is a freemason.

Here are 4 proofs that Biodun Fatoyinbo is a freemason.

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

Are you a member yourself, prove to us where u held ur meeting and who attended, the picture u had with him in your meeting
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=bjhandz post=79993829][/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
bjhandz:
I will advice you to keep your mouth shut sir
Sir, don't give me stupid advice! Shut up and think!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
spiralwedge:

Are you in JSS3? Wait till you finish SSCE so that by then you would have acquired comprehension skills.
what is one talking? undecided

Mteeeeew!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Exodora:

And you think this people are dumb like you
you don't start commenting by attacking people it's very wrong. Present your point to show that i am dumb first.
[
, there is no smoke without fire.
Why do you think think it took them this much time to speak out , they must heard from him themselves .
I don't get you, are you saying that Adeboye must heard from pastor Abiodun saying he is guilty of the crime?

God forbid I speak against any man of God , take a look at pastor Christ of Christ embassy he is getting married to Sinach and his divorce case is yet to be nullify.
what do you mean by his divorce case is yet to be nullify?
Nullify by who?

For your info pastor Chris did not divorce pastor Anita, it was pastor Anita who divorced him, and that is the end of the marriage. They don't need anyone to come and nullify the marriage, Anita nullified the marriage by herself for reasons best known to her.

Tomorrow now you will come out to say poo . Where is it written in the bible that men of God should divorce their wives.
I try to connect this your statement to the last one you made PASTOR CHRIS DIVORCE CASE IS YET TO NULLIFY and i see no correlation undecided

The issue on ground now is that a pastor spoke against divorce and he removed the pastor entirely
how is that my concern?

I suggest you read up the story for more understanding .
COZA pastor is guilty , he told the congregation that asked him to be quiet . Why would God do so when his name is at stake here.
is there any video to show for this or do you have any evidence to show that the COZA pastor says he is guilty of rape?

when i comment i make reference to proofs or evidence and not just keep talking anyhow.

I don't know the COZA pastor, but if adeboye and CAN must comment on this issue, they should be very discrete and not being controversial using indirect terms like There is nothing hidden that must not be revealed as if there is hidden evidence that the COZA pastor committed the crime.

If there is evidence let adeboye come out with it before talking.

Simple.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by jcross19: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
has he react to the killing of the Christians in the north? huh what about the marauding of the fulani herdsmen ? he won't because one of his pastors is there can you see your life our daddy Go for the crook politicians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So u are waiting for video evidence?
since there is a video accusation. They must come hand in hand, otherwise the accusation is mere baseless even if it is actually true.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Antichristus: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
paxonel:

Wake up from your slumber; flush nonsense out of your brain, Yoruba people says, "abo oro la n so fun omoluabi t'o ba de inu e a d'odindi." The English has a similar adage: "a word to the wise is enough."
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
paxonel:
since there is a video accusation. They must come hand in hand, otherwise the accusation is mere baseless even if it is actually true.

So which rape court case dem don bring video of thr rape as evidence?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So which rape court case dem don bring video of thr rape as evidence?
and which rape court case don win or lose without evidence?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Antichristus:

Wake up from your slumber; flush nonsense out of your brain, Yoruba people says, "abo oro la n so fun omoluabi t'o ba de inu e a d'odindi." The English has a similar adage: "a word to the wise is enough."
you are a bushman ridiculing Yoruba.

Na only Yoruba people! grin

Nor get sense first make you know say the whole world get their justice system rooted in ethics rather than tradition, and Yoruba whether you like it or not is part of the whole world
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2019
paxonel:
and which rape court case don win or lose without evidence?

U mean video evidence?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean video evidence?
not necessarily video evidence!

If Mrs Dakolo truly want to nail this COZA pastor, all she need to do is go back to him without him suspecting, get a voice recording through her phone of a conversation between him and her talking about what has happened between them in the past. With that she can tender that as exhibit in a court of law and everyone will see Fatoyinbo being indicated,
Simple !

All these one she is coming out on social media to make emotional outburst video claiming being raped without evidence will never change anything .

Nobody can do Fatoyinbo anything until there is a further video or voice footage showing he actually committed the crime.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2019
paxonel:
not necessarily video evidence!

If Mrs Dakolo truly want to nail this COZA pastor, all she need to do is go back to him without him suspecting, get a voice recording through her phone of a conversation between him and her talking about what has happened between them in the past. With that she can tender that as exhibit in a court of law and everyone will see Fatoyinbo being indicated,
Simple !

All these one she is coming out on social media to make emotional outburst video claiming being raped without evidence will never change anything .

Nobody can do Fatoyinbo anything until there is a further video or voice footage showing he actually committed the crime.

Sorry to burst ur bubble, rape cases aren't treated in that way in court. The rape victim brother knew about and and confronted the pastor with a knife and he apologise.

The church leaders also knew about it and begged the victim back then to forgive and forget to save the church.

These people will be cross examined under oath in court, they will establish a fact we already all know.

Nigerian courts also rarely accept electronic evidence because if can be doctored and the courts don't have the knowledge n skill to detect which is which.

Keep waiting for rape video evidence.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Sorry to burst ur bubble, rape cases aren't treated in that way in court. The rape victim brother knew about and and confronted the pastor with a knife and he apologise.

The church leaders also knew about it and begged the victim back then to forgive and forget to save the church.

These people will be cross examined under oath in court, they will establish a fact we already all know.

Nigerian courts also rarely accept electronic evidence because if can be doctored and the courts don't have the knowledge n skill to detect which is which.

Keep waiting for rape video evidence.
in that case, let the brother and her go ahead and litigate the pastor straight ahead since they already know about it, it will be far better than her coming out on social media, and if she must come out, then she should brief people the court precidings.

All these noise making of rape without substances are degrading her rather than the pastor who is accused
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2019
paxonel:
in that case, let the brother and her go ahead and litigate the pastor straight ahead since they already know about it, it will be far better than her coming out on social media, and if she must come out, then she should brief people the court precidings.

All these noise making of rape without substances are degrading her rather than the pastor who is accused

U have chosen not to understand the reason she came to social media, i leave u to ur foolery.

The story isn't degrading her in anyway, only rapists n pastor supporters can entertain such silly excuse

She has already gone to court.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) by paxonel(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U have chosen not to understand the reason she came to social media, i leave u to ur foolery.
she has the right to go to social media, but again, it would have been far better if she had also say in the interview that she has gone to court as well, that will be assured to people she is not making false accusation

The story isn't degrading her in anyway, only rapists n pastor supporters can entertain such silly excuse
no, it is degrading her. It is showing her level of intelligence because she did not say anything about how she was going to seek redress.

You are saying someone raped you and the person is saying i did not do it, then you leave the matter to die that way. Next time another lady come up with the same complain people will not take her seriously.

She has already gone to court.
that is very good! So let's see the outcome and hope the accused is indicted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / "GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.