Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee (17866 Views)

I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by nurez305(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Aluko09(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2019
It's your choice
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by femi4: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Kingpee2:
If you were making it big in the industry you won’t be saying this sir..
indomie generation ...he was Overbig in his time. Trybesmen was huge back then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by femi4: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Meskalito1:
The first artist to glorify fraud.
another indomie pikin....This is not Olu maintain

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eldee has revealed the honest truth. Believe those credit card and drug ba.rons boys at your peril that profit from shows took them to where they are. A very wise man who loves his family. Respect bro!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Meskalito1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
femi4:
another indomie pikin....This is not Olu maintain
stay in ur lane! Am not dumb like u.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by NiggasInParis: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
You can see from the comments People are making you will know lots of people here are daft or perhaps kids.

This guy just spoke some real truths of how its like now in the industry. Not just as a successful Artist but as an Elder in the game.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by mexzony: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
A lot of people can't read not to talk of comprehend. Eldee spoke a lot of truth here yet some people are saying nonsense.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by francisduru: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
We did not regret missing you
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by ObinnaObinna(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
I like this man.
In fact, I'd like to emulate all I've just read about this man.

A man who recognises and sets his priorities.
A man who puts his family first.
A man who thinks about his future and his retirement.
A man who puts serious thinking into the upbringing of his children.
A man who reads, who does not tie success to money who is not afraid to air his views and take a stand, a man who knows when it's pointless to keep arguing.

I'm not afraid to call him a real man and I would like to be like that.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by ObinnaObinna(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lame excuse...just talk say you had nothing else to offer in the industry and stop blabbing. With all your business acumen, are you now richer than Davido or Tubaba??

Don't talk like a mentally retarded person, please.
His point is that being rich is not the focus but being able to survive in the long run.
He's not comparing himself to other musicians, but he spoke a truth that a lot of people in the entertainment industry get carried away with the ephemeral wealth that game gives them, but lose it because of the lack of foresight.

Whether he had anything else to offer to the music industry or not does not change the fact that he recognised his priorities and was not afraid to take the important transition.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by zolapower: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Solidkay:
Your music's still remain evergreen, I still have it in my playlist.

So far you're happy in your chosen line of occupation, all is good...
God bless u the most sensible comment on the front page.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:
You can see from the comments People are making you will know lots of people here are daft or perhaps kids.

This guy just spoke some real truths of how its like now in the industry. Not just as a successful Artist but as an Elder in the game.

Eldee has always been a very organized and farsighted guy right from onset.

His comments were very rational and bluntly truthful which all sane minds can relate to but will obviously be despised by those that has zero clue.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Music is only lucrative when u have Smtn special and different bt very appealing to offer. It’s goes beyond sing and talent to even style of music and expression.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Jyde89: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lame excuse...just talk say you had nothing else to offer in the industry and stop blabbing. With all your business acumen, are you now richer than Davido or Tubaba??

So because he's not popping champaign up and down, posting the deals he ties with any dick and harry on social media, adding new baby mama's like Madrid dey sign new players this season, he's not richer than those two abi. Oga don't equate meaningful success to extreme stupidity. Their are many wealthy people in Nigeria yet you know nothing about them.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Jyde89: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Thank God he knew when to call it quit, he had some hits in his days but truth be told he's really not a natural when it comes to music, imagine someone like Femi Kuti announcing retirement from music, but like I said; thank God he quickly realised music wasn't his core. I hope the multitudes of mediocre in the industry can take a queue from him and leave the industry for pure talents before its too late.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by femi4: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Meskalito1:
stay in ur lane! Am not dumb like u.
Fool!

Yahooze came out in 2007

Bigboy came out in 2008
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anticipate my spec script "TEENS IN THE HOOD®"

JULY 24

IG @ GUWOPCHARITY

You might have not seen anything like this.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by geraob1: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jyde89:
Thank God he knew when to call it quit, he had some hits in his days but truth be told he's really not a natural when it comes to music, imagine someone like Femi Kuti announcing retirement from music, but like I said; thank God he quickly realised music wasn't his core. I hope the multitudes of mediocre in the industry can take a queue from him and leave the industry for pure talents before its too late.

Do some research about eldee and stop talking nonsense.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by Jyde89: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
geraob1:

Do some research about eldee and stop talking nonsense.

You're the one who should stop being sentimental, I've followed Eldee's career since the days of Tribes records. Call him an astute business man with an eye for opportunity and talent I'll agree, call him a goal driving individual I'll agree. But when it comes to musical talent he's just a flash in the pan, I think he's more suited for the business side of music.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by OLRAYS(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Skyfornia:
Forget ,if u have been following eldee from d beginning u ll know he left music even when he was making hit songs in d industry.. he decided to quit music to be more responsible... he posted it online then that he lld b quitting music because of his family...Don't say what u don't know oga.
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by OLRAYS(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
ObinnaObinna:

Don't talk like a mentally retarded person, please.
His point is that being rich is not the focus but being able to survive in the long run.
He's not comparing himself to other musicians, but he spoke a truth that a lot of people in the entertainment industry get carried away with the ephemeral wealth that game gives them, but lose it because of the lack of foresight.

Whether he had anything else to offer to the music industry or not does not change the fact that he recognised his priorities and was not afraid to take the important transition.
God bless you! Nigerians we just like fake things..eldee is real mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee by geraob1: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jyde89:

You're the one who should stop being sentimental, I've followed Eldee's career since the days of Tribes records. Call him an astute business man with an eye for opportunity and talent I'll agree, call him a goal driving individual I'll agree. But when it comes to musical talent he's just a flash in the pan, I think he's more suited for the business side of music.

Alright, kindly disregard my initial bants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum / Madinma Shines In Amazing Photos / Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.