Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate (18651 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / Lagos APC Mocks Funke Akindele’s Nomination, Says PDP Is Unserious / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by wolesmile(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2019
The dancing senator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by blackpanda: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

No, in reality bigger loser

Except that we won, biggest loser!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by tsinzu: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

Except that he won, biggest loser!
See, you finally agree that he won, we are getting somewhere. As for the biggest losers, you just need to look in the mirror and the biggest loser of all time will be staring back at you
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by blackpanda: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

See, you finally agree that oyetola won, we are getting somewhere. As for the biggest losers, you just need to know that i am the biggest loser of all time. Am sorry

Go and sin no more, loser! grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by tsinzu: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

Go and sin no more, loser! grin
Are you speaking to your loser self in the mirror? I doubt you have the ability to sin no more, your existence is a sin in itself.
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by jaxxy(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2019
tayebest:
This APC Twitter handler is just savage grin

The victory is indeed well deserved, I hope Oyetola use this judiciously!

What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. I will leave it at that. It was well deserved.
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by SlimOpsy(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Nigeria and politicking.

To be candid with the entire masses.
All the citizen of Osun state all know that Adeleke was cheated! He is the truthful winner.
But due to APC federal and current power in the nation, nothing can stop them in using their mighty political power.

We're watching from the higher places.

Eyin omo baba ati iya mi l'osun a Ku ifarada.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Dipsong: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:
Adeleke won that election, he was robbed

Yea but it serves him right ,he would have remain as a senator which he wasnt even qualified for ,but he allowed negative crowd to push him . He would have gained more trust of people if he allowed them to see what is capable of with the senate post,but its obvious his in for d money and power and to show off.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by blackpanda: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

Are you speaking to your loser self in the mirror? I doubt you have the ability to sin no more, your existence is a sin in itself.

Grammarian shut up, eat shit and die!/ grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by bcashy: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

As if your brain has any capacity to assimilate anything I tell you.

E pain this one well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by PeterOnu(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Hate speech is becoming a normal thing in this country.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

Okay. Thanks
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by tsinzu: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2019
bcashy:

E pain this one well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just stating the facts bro, it doesn't have to pain me before I state the facts

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by tsinzu: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

Grammarian shut up, eat shit and die!/ grin
Damn!!! You guys eat shït in your family? We don't eat that in my place so I am sorry, I can't grant your request
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by blackpanda: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

Damn!!! You guys eat shït in your family? We don't eat that in my place so I am sorry, I can't grant your request

Then just die already, loser!
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Abeymills(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2019
When u hear an idiot speaks u will know one
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by tsinzu: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

Then just die already, loser!
Still talking to your loser self in the mirror? Then I second that motion, you need to die ASAP!! Humanity will be better if it has one less idiotic loser to deal with

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by bcashy: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

Just stating the facts bro, it doesn't have to pain me before I state the facts

Okay bro grin grin
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Olaa: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2019
WEE YUUU KIIIKWAAYEEEET! cool.

tsinzu:
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by sapoyoro(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2019
SlimOpsy:
Nigeria and politicking.

All the citizen of Osun state all know that Adeleke was cheated! He is the truthful winner.
But due to APC federal and current power in the nation, nothing can stop them in using their mighty political power.

lol.
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by tsinzu: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Olaa:
WEE YUUU KIIIKWAAYEEEET! cool.

No, I won't cool
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Stakeholders(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
SlimOpsy:
Nigeria and politicking.

Your comment show how myopic you are. Is it ALL voter that vote for him, that will make ALL people to know he's the winner. And secondly, there's usually a winner and loser in competition. The fact that someone win does not make you to be loser except if you are behaving like you have it all.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Brightest04(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2019
This is fantaterific!Pakurumo Supreme Court and I believe the legal team was lead by no one else,but Davido and his live band group
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by nbisi: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Wot of Asia state's own...u just gat to accept it, supreme court will never remove already sitting Presudent n governors
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:

As if your brain has any capacity to assimilate anything I tell you.
u just ignore them... We are all here.. Just bookmark them it doesn't matter no one knows tomorrow.. They can be confident and use tribal and party sentiments to call obvious facts lies with reckless abandon to the locus classicus... But posterity and karma will be waiting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Eteka1(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Anytime PDP wins its "victory for democracy" but anytime APC wins its "democracy is under threat". Who do una this kind thing?
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by owila4luv(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2019
they can talk anyhow they want after all them no de feel de heat wey we de feel for 9ja under APC
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by freshMallam1122: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:
hate speech.. be very careful.. last warning
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate by akdjr(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Where is that guy that said election case is not always handle by supreme Court?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulak Declares Himself PDP Chairman - Punch News / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Police Seal Off Governor’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.