Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

To All Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Nigerian Youths (2533 Views)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / All Nigerian Military Head Of State Are Corrupt Including General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Osarodion(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
sad
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
nurexg:
To all nigerians,
plz reason with me,

i wounder if there are youths in nigeria? if yes were are we? or is it that our voice can can not be heard. well i just want to remind us that the future of nigeria is in our hand. but come to think of it are we given the opportunity? as i am typing this, my eye are full of cry .

let me give you a little analysis of what is happening in this nigeria.
just take a newspaper of 1979 and todays on, funny enough the name u find in 1979 newspaper is still thesame u see on todays on.

names like

OBASANJO
DANGOTE
IBB
BUHARI
SHAGARI
ATIKU
IRONSI
CHIROMA
etc

if i may ask is nigeria made for them?
secondly
most of this people have there children schooling in abroad, so that when they come back the get must of the best offices and a very high salary. deffenately you know u can can compute wit them cos they have the best education that one have ever dream of.
well the reason is simple government are killing nigerian institution. because they have nothing to loss there.

well if u are on my view please try and send your own view. so as to make awareness among our youth.

Bro I understand your concern every reasonable youth has thought same way but one particular set of youth that belong to apc are the one that created these mess you are talking about right now in Nigeria political scene. This set of goats called human made so many youth decided to follow Atiku because these youth goats in apc are so blind that they can not see any better human young or old in Nigeria to be president than this lifeless demential thing in Aso Rock. It's a big shame bro. Just keep your cool it's a matter of time we shall get rid of them all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark In Secret Meeting With IBB, Abdulsalami, Etsu Nupe, Others / IMPEACHMENT NOTICE : Al-makura Begs Jonathan To Intervene. / Nigeria: Lessons From Ancient Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.