Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 (47364 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Hangulsaram: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
So, of all things happening in Nigeria she could only receive a vision that won't be relevant to anybody.
If I may ask, of what relevance is this vision she received to anyone? If you can't receive vision that'll will help the state in which Nigeria is in, please keep mute. angry
Watch how Nigerians will flood her page asking her about their future. grin

Dm and get yours for #500.

Whatsapp: 09022501306

Lol!but guy chill,we hear in part and prophecy in part
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by MobilityExpress: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oshokomole36:
And now the prophecy is already coming to pass

Which prophecy? grin Nigerians can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by KanuSE: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
alabi484:

Because easterners are in the north and they also marry notherners

Interesting smiley
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Realdeals(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
It could be true, but Facebook post can always be edited anytime.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by tolguy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Temiel:

Everything na scam. Stop and think for a while. It won't kill, you know.
na scam

2 Likes

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blackfire:
Debby nnamdi victor from Adamawa? How?
She resides in Adamawa
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by koyyess: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Is that all?
Just media scandals and a defeat?
How about his fish head rolling on the floor?
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by samcus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Every man has a friend who encourages him to cheat..
Les not argue.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

She married Nnamdi

And victor

1 Like

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by freemi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nathdoug201:
I can post on Facebook and backdate it as well
ok try it let's c
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Realbelieveer(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nathdoug201:
I can post on Facebook and backdate it as well

Keep quiet
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by franudi: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
So, of all things happening in Nigeria she could only receive a vision that won't be relevant to anybody.
If I may ask, of what relevance is this vision she received to anyone? If you can't receive vision that'll will help the state in which Nigeria is in, please keep mute. angry

You are one of the people that caused this problem by voting for Buhari.Now you are looking for somebody else to find solution for the problem you create.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by fredoooooo: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ati prophetess, Senator and Omo ijo, En siere gbogbo yin papo angry
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by frank317: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

You can imagine how this their God acts like a psycho. Nigeria is on fire and God is busy pursuing rat
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by superior1: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

You can create one with my picture for 500naira?

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
franudi:
You are one of the people that caused this problem by voting for Buhari.Now you are looking for somebody else to find solution for the problem you create.

Stop assuming everyone voted for Buhari abeg.
I don't even like the dullard myself.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
The man was only able to predict the man because he knows his antecedents. Any reasonable person that is close to Abbo will have known that he is a controversial figure..
The seer is a female as posted on this platform.
Only him was in a intimacy gadget..
Only him get the courage to beat an innocent woman like a condemned criminal...
The senator has anger issue hence he reacted that way. I don't think the lady is totally innocent as she said some words that provoked the senator. However this little sin of his (anger) has exposed him like what happened to a popular preacher. The lesson from this is we should guide our secret sins before it exposes us one day.
Only him punished and humiliated A certain journalist he contracted.
The journalist allegedly accuse him he hasn't brought facts or evidence to back his claims.
The Man lifestyle revolves around crime.
I'm certain he is also capable of killing..
Such people will eventually run into trouble..
That's Karma...
Yes he might have anger issue but concluding that he is capable of killing is too harsh. Every one of us have one form of temperament to deal with but different ways to handle it.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Pain(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Date Editing on Facebook...
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by greenguy: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wrong vision... He got himself into this mess as a result of his pride and faulty upbringing.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by shogsman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Temiel:

Everything na scam. Stop and think for a while.
It won't kill, you know.

Yet you that stopped and thought about it still fell for the ruse.this is just an edited Post, nothing more.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by DateMynd44(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:
Another scam loading
the so called charlatan prophet simply went back to edit her Post.
who she want deceived?

1 Like

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by mfm04622: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blackfire:

You must be one of the people that think there is no Christian in the North
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by beajjay(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol...
Coming from Facebook grin grin grin
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by DateMynd44(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
She married Nnamdi
exactly common sense. she's from adamawa but got married to Namdi from the East
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by LONGPREEK(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
tis is a doctored, layered , professored and bricklayered picture. argue with ur ancestors
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by eakenbor: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fake news. I just checked her timeline back in July 2016 and there was no post from her on July 1st let alone this one. Nairaland could easily verify this BS before posting but they deliberately won't because their business model is to sell fake news as much as they can.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by useed(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Temiel:

Everything na scam. Stop and think for a while.
It won't kill, you know.

Lol, you made my day. A wise man once said "Critical thinking and empathy are not the fortes of a sizeable percentage of Nigerians".

1 Like

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by DateMynd44(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
alabi484:

ALL notherners aren't muslims
we're not talking about the religion but the name.
Namdi, maybe she got married to an igbo
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
I can see that adamawa is comfortable with Boko Haram since a prophetess can come out boldly making this stupid comment. Is she trying to absolve him from the crime because she is a prophetess.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by bizhop01: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Not Too Young To Rule
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by vicdonis: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blackfire:

Oga, go and consult others that know why. You should be educated to know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.