Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons (28615 Views)

Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Austrian Ban On Full-face Veil In Public Places Comes Into Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by TommyAnthem(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you blind or you just decided not to see, didn't they dance in Turkey last week, for your information, Kano state has the highest concentration of gays in Nigeria, just that they do it in secrecy, try and find out. "Who no go no go know"
Ogunnnowos:
I think that's the reason you will find gay,lesbians dancing unclad in isreal
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by QuiverBox(f): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Nothing touches me,

Yaron Karuwa

Danwakae:

It also touched u riiite ??....lolssss

QuiverBox 1 : 2 Danwakae

Let me know more that touched u....LOLSSSS.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by BigBrother9ja: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fadomero:
Better for them m7slim na terrorist religion abeg make I make my water and sugar
Shut up hypocrite!

Xtainiti is far worse

obey your Bible

Deuteronomy 13: 7-11 requires the killing of those who would serve other gods:

If your brother, the son of your father or of your mother, or your son or daughter, … tries to secretly seduce you, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods,” … you must kill him … . You must stone him to death since he has tried to divert you from Yahweh your God.

John 15:6 says:

If anyone does not abide in me, he shall be cast outside as the branch and whither; and they shall gather them up and cast them into the fire, and they shall burn.

In Luke 19:27, Jesus says:

Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by BigBrother9ja: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's only in Nigeria that Muslims fight for that evil stuff, as in the case of Ibadan school while those that brought the uniform for them are rejecting it. France, Canada, Tunisia and some European countries.

Even Saudi Arabia is hosting nicki minaj and guess the country that's condemning it? grin
You're fool if you dont have the same problems with the way nuns dress.
You people can just be very insensitive and intolerant.
DOES YOUR BIBLE NOT COMMAND THAT YOU WOMEN SHOULD COVER YOUR HAIR?
Hypocrite.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by BigBrother9ja: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
AS A YORUBA MUSLIM,I WILL FIND IT HARD TO SLEEP TONIGHTsad
AS OSU IPOB JEW NKO??
FEED ON THIS

obey your Bible

If your brother, the son of your father or of your mother, or your son or daughter, … tries to secretly seduce you, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods,” … you must kill him … . You must stone him to death since he has tried to divert you from Yahweh your God.

If anyone does not abide in me, he shall be cast outside as the branch and whither; and they shall gather them up and cast them into the fire, and they shall burn.

Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
QuiverBox:

Nothing touches me,

Yaron Karuwa

wanda ya zama zalunci....Idan na yi zalunci ku, yi hakuri

Ni ba karami ba ne
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by itchie: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Finally, some people with common sense
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up hypocrite!

Xtainiti is far worse

obey your Bible

For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
John 1:17 NKJV

Jesus Christ has brought grace by delivering us from curse of the law. Look into Him and live!
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by BigBrother9ja: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gracealone:

For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
John 1:17 NKJV

Jesus Christ has brought grace by delivering us from curse of the law. Look into Him and live!

keep deceiving yourself
why didn't you address luke 19; 27??
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by BigBrother9ja: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Danielsureodd35 post=80094765][/quote]
are you okay?
why wouldnt you play for your father, mother and siblings?
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

keep deceiving yourself
why didn't you address luke 19; 27??

That is a parable/ story Jesus used to illustrate his sermon.

May the grace of Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.