Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons (28616 Views)

Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Austrian Ban On Full-face Veil In Public Places Comes Into Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Muric will have to go and hide for this post.
Isl_am_ic and blood shedding goes pari-pasu.

Dr. Akintola, oya speak

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Arijude(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedWonderful news. We need this kind of thing in Nigeria. If they don't use the hijab to conceal bomb, they will use the smell to suffocate somebody......Fvcking jihadists and miscreants who force you to swear before you comment on their fvcked up posts(and some eeediots do)..........
How can one bypass the swearing nonsense ?
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by mastermaestro(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Codes151:
same same! Both are dirty clothes worn to hide bomb

Take it easy on them bro. grin grin

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
QuiverBox:
Why the thing pain you

E no pain me at all

As a girl, I want make u use ur sense...mostly on issues wey strong pass u ....u r meant for za Oza room
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by sorextee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
That guy who did that stuff is an atheist.

FIRDAUS3:

What about crazy tian Terrorist? Remember Newzealand?
May you receive sense...... But kinda worried.... Its not common
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Codes151(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Truth is bitter
abdulkayus:

Purge yourself of hatred, ignorance and bigotry so as to live long.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Codes151(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Okay sir lol
mastermaestro:

Take it easy on them bro. grin grin
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Onlyonebuhari: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Instead of providing adequate security you are banning Niqob......ban ar my uniform too because armed robbers use it
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by QuiverBox(f): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Your comment shows the type of person you are

It's unfortunate that your brain is made up of cow dung , you grew up to know that the only thing your mother is good for is the "Other room"

I don't blame you , cos religion has blinded your non-existent reasoning

When an Islamic country is doing the right thing by banning the niqab veil, you sit here and spew trash .

Carry MURIC and go to Tunisia and Protest Na

Dan iska, Dan banza

Danwakae:

E no pain me at all

As a girl, I want make u use ur sense...mostly on issues wey strong pass u ....u r meant for za Oza room
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You mean the man that also hates Christians? Receive sense.
How I wish some Christians will even start bombing to show you all that there's no monogamy of stupidity
Why can't he go to Church and commit his noxious acts?
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
sorextee:
That guy who did that stuff is an atheist.

Why can't he go to Church and commit his noxious acts?
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by nokatakata: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
abdulkayus:

Tunisia ban Niqab not Hijab, know the difference.

Don't phucking care about the difference. Most of you Muslims in nigeria will protest about anything no matter how silly.

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go and read well, why ask people to wash their yansh five times before commenting on your thread while you run your diarrhea mouths on Christian threads without restrictions?
Hahahaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arijude:
How can one bypass the swearing nonsense ?
I don't think there is a way......But I'd rather die than swear that I am a follower of Mohammed or whatever the fvck his name is....
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
QuiverBox:
Your comment shows the type of person you are

It's unfortunate that your brain is made up of cow dung , you grew up to know that the only thing your mother is good for is the "Other room"

I don't blame you , cos religion has blinded your non-existent reasoning

When an Islamic country is doing the right thing by banning the niqab veil, you sit here and spew trash .

Carry MURIC and go to Tunisia and Protest Na

Dan iska, Dan banza

karuwancin karuwa...keep provokating your father with that your smelling duri.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by petermichaels(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pretending Muslims are much in Nigeria than the true ones.
Or should I say hypocrites cry cry
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Predator1: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Many nigerian are illiterates,Some never even want to understand. Just type nonsence yet want Nigeria to be great
They banned niqab in government house of tunisia because of security reasons, ok. How does dat affect the christians, many dont even know the difference between hijab, niqab and burka.
You hardly see any muslim abuse christian for anything on this nairaland, and even some even go to the extend on impersonating muslim so as to make other gullible christians comment. And even when pastors are having issues you hardly see muslim comment because we understand it is human mistake, never religion.
I really think that is why nairaland decided to put an oath before u can comment on muslim thread but apparently it is not enough. It is not by force to comment.
The president might be bias in his appointment, we all know. But if the general public is also biased based on religion or ethnicity, i cant see any progress in this nation. Maybe we are truely divided and it is only football that brings us together
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ogunnnowos:
that's because you always want to attack their belief while most Muslims aren't doing such on Christians except its a case of national issues

Off point! Senseless trouble makers with stupid belief.

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by QuiverBox(f): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Uwar ka che Karuwa, shashasha Dan ofi, banzan yaro mai shan wiwi.

Uban ka Dan daudu. Mashayi

Danwakae:

karuwancin karuwa...keep provokating your father with that your smelling duri.

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
QuiverBox:

Uwar ka che Karuwa, shashasha Dan ofi, banzan yaro mai shan wiwi.

Uban ka Dan daudu. Mashayi

Lolssssssssss...........E pain am...lolssssssssss....e touch am Weller.....I'm fine with that
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by QuiverBox(f): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Idiot.. if e no pain u for no reply the first time.

Wawa, yaron karuwa, zaka gi giki. Gani a nan, Dan banza

Danwakae:

Lolssssssssss...........E pain am...lolssssssssss....e touch am Weller.....I'm fine with that
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
QuiverBox:

Idiot.. if e no pain u for no reply the first time.

Wawa, yaron karuwa, zaka gi giki. Gani a nan, Dan banza

QUIVABOX 1 : 1 DANWAKAE lolss

NOBODY WIN.

GOODNIGHT...
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by QuiverBox(f): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ga fuska kaman zawayi.

Uwar ka che "oza room"

Danwakae:

QUIVABOX 1 : 1 DANWAKAE lolss

NOBODY WIN.

GOODNIGHT...

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Orpe7(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
MUMURIC go soon protest o
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
QuiverBox:
Ga fuska kaman zawayi.

Uwar ka che "oza room"

It also touched u riiite ??....lolssss

QuiverBox 1 : 2 Danwakae

Let me know more that touched u....LOLSSSS.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by 4reala(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
olaitan9291:

I think you are a Patriot and concern citizen, for that reason, may be you should write a letter to the president himself or the National Assembly and state your reasons for them to know that it is high time to ban Niqob in the country. slowpoke.

Boko-Haram were in Army uniform and kidnapped the chibok girls and you were in Nigeria then and did not ask government to bad Army uniform.

Let me just dignify you wit a response,
Now take a mirror, look at yourself very closely and define the word Slowpoke. and add hypocritical fool to it because thatz what you are.
Have you done research to find out the number of deaths the bombs hidden under such clothing to carry out suicide bombing by boko haram using children in the North East?

Dont you think doing away with such clothing wld ease the work of the military in identifying suicide bombing threats?

And let me warn you, the next time you come and masturbate on my post, the kind thunder wey go fire you ehn, still they do press up for hand. Anofia

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's only in Nigeria that Muslims fight for that evil stuff, as in the case of Ibadan school while those that brought the uniform for them are rejecting it. France, Canada, Tunisia and some European countries.

Even Saudi Arabia is hosting nicki minaj and guess the country that's condemning it? grin

Thanks jare... drinking pandol on top of another person headache.... its now i believe that these set of beings we have in naija are confirmed zombies...while those they learn from are becoming refined daily.... hmmmm!!!
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:21am On Jul 07, 2019
drips8:

it's a very good development

Really
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:21am On Jul 07, 2019
MorataFC:
are u a terrorist

www.google.com
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:23am On Jul 07, 2019
dapadawee:

see this one how he take bad. masquerades are banned. that was how your prophet bleeps his friends wives since they cover their faces who one recognize them. this people also cheat in exams hall with that masquerade veil. most annoying bomb unsuspecting victim with this same masquerade cloth nothing sacrilege about that thing at all. no be tailor sow am.

Sorry en

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.