Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity (1482 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by TweezyR(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello travelers...
please I need your genuine advice. that's why I came to this thread.
please a friend of mine living abroad promised to help me travel abroad. but he is saying he only needs my passport but he will use another persons details but he will make my face look like the person. then if I get outside the country I can start bearing my original names and details.

please I want to know the implications of these cos we will soon start the process and I am scared if this won't lead to something else...

I feel I should have my own particulars and what if I want to visit Nigeria. he said he will apply for me to remain.. note he works in the airport I will land
please help me with your advice I don't want to be a victim of circumstances and I don't mind leaving the whole process to be safe. I have not traveled out before... I don't have an international ID card and don't know anything about traveling
please don't insult or abuse me just candid advice....thanks pals
Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by donsheva: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Run o

1 Like

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by Dannyset(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2019
Don't be too desperate to travel out. You will end up getting a life ban and that would be the end. Please run!

1 Like

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by justwise(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
TweezyR:
Hello travelers...
please a friend of mine living abroad promised to help me travel abroad. but he is saying he only needs my passport but he will use another persons details but he will make my face look like the person. then if I get outside the country I can start bearing my original names and details.

please I want to know the implications of these cos we will soon start the process and I am scared if this won't lead to something else...

I feel I should have my own particulars and what if I want to visit Nigeria. he said he will apply for me to remain.. note he works in the airport I will land
please help me with your advice I don't want to be a victim of circumstances and I don't mind leaving the whole process to be safe. I have not traveled out before... I don't have an international ID card and don't know anything about traveling

You will definitely end up in prison and stop calling that person a friend, he is a wicked soul.

6 Likes

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2019
In the days of biometrics hahahaha. Jail loading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2019
TweezyR:
Hello travelers...

Don't subscribe to fraudulent means of traveling out of Nigeria, the days of Oluwole / dagbo documents is long gone, we are in the age / era of biometrics, eye/ iris scan etc, you will be smoked out very easily by border officials and flogged back to Nigeria with koboko laden with chilly pepper,gather your documents and apply for visa with your correct names / data and not a transplanted or look alike passport , even if you are denied the visa, it is not the end of the world, if you don't want to experience the pictures below, do not travel via dodgy means grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by delishpot: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Naija now uses biometric passport your thumb print will give you out anywhere they find you. Gone are the days of old passport style where you can claim you don't know where you are from. Today so far as you have done an international passport since the introduction of the biometric one, they will catch you easily.
Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
The person is not a friend, beware. You will end up in jail.

Such things only worked when our passports and embassies were not biometrics friendly. You will be nabbed very fast.

Dont try it. Not even in your dreams

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by Olorunnim: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
You will go to PRISON If they catch you Use your HEAD.
Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by Manzurah: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
DONT TRY IT. He might have scammed someone and looking for who to go to jail for it. Why do you need to change your identity if the process is genuine? I repeat, DONT TRY IT

TweezyR:
Hello travelers...

1 Like

Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by Stewart883(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
This worked very well in the 80s and 90s but not anymore!! Pls don't try it!! U will be caught very easily unless ure going through the desert(Libya) then fine
Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
The implication is you will go to jail

However you may be making history remember Madiba and Aremu
Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by Originalsly: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Ask yourself..... why your friend's family is not all abroad? Maybe they don't want to travel is not the answer.
Desperation usually leads to misery.
Re: Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity by samtol4(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
That guy is not your friend but a destroyer ... For the fact that you are asking it seems you are desperate and ready to go abroad by all means . Dont try it otherwise you be in jail . There are other means to travel genuinely . if you read most travel threads on nairaland you will be well informed on best route

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix The Error On My International Passport / Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? / Pictures From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.