Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why I Killed My Husband: Mother Of Four - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Husband: Mother Of Four (375 Views)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband: Mother Of Four by Tbag25: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2019
41-year-old mother of four, Douglas Ajemine, who was arrested recently by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, in Abalama area of Rivers State, has revealed why she killed her 40-year-old husband, Inedugoba Tyger and buried his corpse in a shallow grave within the area. The suspect, who is a staff of the Rivers State Primary Health Care, in Asari Toru Local Government Area of the state told Vanguard that she contracted two men to kill her husband in January 25, 2019, because he was in the habit of beating and raping her whenever he needed to have sex. She also
Read more at: https://www.cityblog.ng/mother-of-four-why-i-killed-my-husband/

Re: Why I Killed My Husband: Mother Of Four by RealOne042: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
What a world

(1) (Reply)

10 Confirmed Dead Out Of The Ijegun Fire Victims In The Hospital / Elisha Abbo: Gunmen Kill Senator’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother / Father Tampers With 3 Daughters Private Parts, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.