Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger (48999 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Afamed: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
OnyeFely:
All these markets are occupied majorly by one ethnic group, I know, u know them. The blessed people of God
But your hypocrite still cry of marginalisation?
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by ZiggyMr(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bashmufol:
what about our owode at offa

Lol, but that market big small sha
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by alshalz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
how about Japan of Africa-Nnewi market

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by islandmoon: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aleshinloye is bigger than Jos Terminus Market and its not even on the list, this show that your list is for those has not travel nationwide in Nigeria, yeye list.
for your information, Jos Terminus market was burnt down during IBB regime during conflict , the Niger Hausa speaking people wanted to take the market from the people of the state after outnumbering them in the market, they set the then biggest market in west africa on fire! it was a covered market that you can get lost in it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by krize(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Biggest and busiest? And you'd put Gbagi market for Ibadan? Wrong. Bodija market is arguable the biggest foodstuff market in Africa...Check!!!
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by ScotMisile: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Igbo markets. .if you know you know

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by SouthEastFacts: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ariaria is number 3.
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by acounter2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Op are u okay?

Am expecting "commercial state" to at least produce 3 market on our list where do u keep sabongari market and kantin kwari?

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by nwadiuko1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Afamed:

But your hypocrite still cry of marginalisation?
will you keep quiet, did you "dash" them?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by SoNature(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:
What of trade fair...heard it's the biggest in West Africa and foreigners come there to buy goods

Trade Fair is not bigger than Ogbete main market in Enugu

Ogbete is supposed to make that list.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Realbelieveer(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
adaweezy:
Ogbete market Enugu
why will u call ogbete? High on weed I guess. Except another ogbete dey your village.
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by ishawlar: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lagos will always be Lagos. Eko a san wa
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by ishawlar: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lagos will always be Lagos. Eko a san wa O
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by NASTYNASOSO: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
HMMMMM

THIS LIST IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE FAMOUS KWARI MARKET WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE LARGEST TEXTILE MARKET IN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Afamed: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
nwadiuko1:
will you keep quiet, did you "dash" them?
I hardly reply nonentity
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Donatcargo: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mile12 mkt Lagos. Up national
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by onmyowncj: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
D list and description represented true fact of the markets I have visited
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bashmufol:
what about our owode at offa

Owode bawo
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Damibiz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Men i dont know of other market on the List But Zaki Biam yam market is huge,trailer load of yams are alway leaving that market on daily bases and the funnest thing is yams are very cheap whether off or on Season

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by natznext(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Where u throway Agbeni market? Gbagi can't be on that List without Agbeni there first
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Debhans(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ijaycool:
My brother, please what criteria did you measure with?

If you wrote "some big markets in Nigeria" that would make some sense. You can't say 10 biggest markets, and you left out some very obviously big markets. Well, ask market women to inform you better.

The guy says busiest not biggest. You need glasses o
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Ijaycool(f): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Debhans:

The guy says busiest not biggest. You need glasses o

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by dapadawee: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
I beg market plenty ladipo answani where them they sell human being part
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Amudeneogu: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
what of ogbete main market Enugu

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kpirikpiri market Ai shoulf be include
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:
What of trade fair...heard it's the biggest in West Africa and foreigners come there to buy goods

It could have been the largest in west Africa as you said but then...the road is bad and business is now crawling in trade fair.

sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Machinegun91(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
OnyeFely:
All these markets are occupied majorly by one ethnic group, I know, u know them. The blessed people of God
except Zaki biam yam my market
Re: 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger by Butoneday2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beverlyjean:
we are talking of the busiest bro. Onitsha main market dat market na no.1 in west Africa. Dat main market no get rival @all. The name alone says it all. (Main).+ market.=main market.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.